He's finally coming back to make Sup Forums great again...

He's finally coming back to make Sup Forums great again, vindicating those of us who've been saying he was alive all along for the past eight years.

How does it feel, unbelievers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDqRH9VlwE
lmgtfy.com/?q=code geass r3 promo
youtube.com/watch?v=GBRTmeLly1U
youtube.com/watch?v=iPL_-rziS3o
youtube.com/watch?v=fCff-CihCtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

ARU HAIRU RURUSHU

ONLY LOYAL BRITANNIANS MAY POST

wtf happened to his eye?

Watch Akito the Exiled if you really want to know.

Ruler, you said?

Where'd this pic/gif come from?

What's the source?

Am I the only one who hopes than Lelouch sees the liberal new world order he has built and starts to slowly realize Charles might have been right?

R3 promo.

I don't understand how this series is even popular here? The animation style makes it unwatchable for me. In my personal opinion they went a little overboard on the sharp edges and goth style of the series and I'm pretty sure if Nightmare Before Christmas had an anime counterpart this would be it.

>but it's not goth though
Then why do they sell Geass merchandise at Hot Topic?

Really I hate judging series before I watch them but I'll try and power through this just because I want to see what all the hype is about. The only good sign as of now is the intro.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDqRH9VlwE Fabulous!

Lurk more. Like forever.

Dude they sell Pokémon merch at Hot Topic is Pokémon goth now?

If you weren't here when it was airing you'll never know why. The show is an awful train-wreck. But the memes and constant posting with Sup Forums is what made you love it.

It was like watching a shitty b-tier movie that you just can't help but love how bad it is because you're watching it with friends.

That's because they sell Pokémon merchandise everywhere.

You'll see what the hype is all about when you see that Lelouch is literally the best anime MC to ever grace this board.

Lelouch's world view always included Nunnaly, and since Nunnaly is crippled and weak, he will never accept Charles' way of Social Darwinism

Can someone please link me to this promo?

Except, save for a few points, R1 and some bits of R2 are actually pretty clever. Watching R1 is really fun thanks to how smart the story sets itself up. Shame R2 just sort of shoves that all away in favor of MORE MECH FIGHTS

Just google "R3 promo", and you'll easily find it.

Fair point.

Would still be hilarious for Lelouch to end up getting BTFO as he tries to maintain his "kinder" world

did they cover it? I kind of skimmed it and as far as I recall it was covered for "coolness" + maybe to cover his power.

This is pretty much why I'm glad I didn't watch it when it was airing. Seeing a bunch of others opinions of it would've swayed my love for it a lot. It's still my favorite series I have seen thus far.

all my hopes and dreams are coming true in 2016. only thing left is to get a job

Like all the design elements except that faggy earring dangling off his faggy eye patch.

Didn't he have gayass in BOTH eyes at the end? I don't see the point of a single eye being covered.

>The animation style makes it unwatchable for me.
I like it.
>Nightmare Before Christmas
clamp, its clamp style.
>Then why do they sell Geass merchandise at Hot Topic?
judging any show by its marketing is foolish.

Trump-sama will make you get one.

lets not go that far, he is no reinhard but MCs with balls are so rare that he took my heart
there is no promo

hating Code Geass is a meme
everyone loved the show

not him but I didn't find it

The shot is from Akito the Exiled and its set between season 1 and 2. I don't think he had it in both eyes by the end of s1

Lelouch had his heart in the right place, but even he wasn't completely for what most people wanted (See his talk with Kallen in R1, about how the Japanese might be better off being under Brit rule)

The guy ain't perfect, and tends to think in a really binary win/loss manner (Since he believes the only way to succeed with his goals+get vengeance for his moms murder was to destroy Britannia, while Suzaku was wanting the more reasnable 'why don't we just fix the system and not kill people'?)

However, with his mother dealt with, and Nunnaly now in charge, his motivations may change.

The difficulty with R3, is probably trying to find a good, reasonable antagonist this time around. With Nunnaly in charge, it'd be hard to retread him as Zero unless something happened to fuck up Nunally

Google harder.

Yeah that didn't help at all. Does anyone seriously have the link?

lmgtfy.com/?q=code geass r3 promo

Master ruseman bullying newfags. Keep it up, user.

Here you go user:
youtube.com/watch?v=GBRTmeLly1U

Yeah fair point about his motivations.

Sometimes I just think about the fringe logic of what would happen to all those colonists once Brittania collaspes.

Of course, that brings up the question of how much land Britannia gave up in the end anyway.

Give up too much and you have a power void the size of both Africa and South America

Give up too little and Brittania becomes like Real life Brazil.

Of course Lelouch hates Brittania so he might not give a shit.

> unless something happened to fuck up Nunnally

You just know Suzaku is going to fuck this up somehow

>He actually thinks Sup Forums is going to become a hugbox because chode gayass is getting another anime
>He actually thinks the show will be well received and not trolled to hell and back

So delusional

Even if it is bad, people will still enjoy the trainwreak

Im feeling younger already
youtube.com/watch?v=iPL_-rziS3o

it was a fun ride. can you name another show with table humping as a plot point?

ova of the show looks like it but its not Lelouch

When will Lelouch learn that Charles never actually controlled anything but the world has been secretly ruled by the Jewish elite all along?

never mind
In episode 3 of the OVA series it's revealed that Julius Kingsley is infact a brainwashed Lelouch. the brainwashing however is somewhat unstable as when Julius is seen on the train cluching his eye this is a sign that the brainwashing hasn't fully worked and "Lelouch" is trying to come back. he reappears briefly later on showing also that his Geass has yet to be sealed as it is at the start of R2

Nah, more likely that his next opponent will be the Neo-Nobility

That is to say, big Corporations

>but its not Lelouch

Actually where are the jews anyway?

Though you do have Jewgi

It's like you weren't even there during the Geass wave, what matters is that this place moves 50 threads a minute.

>Neo-Nobility

>big Corporations

So Jewish Elite then?

I don't think it's actually that bad all things considered. If it's goal was to be entertaining, which is what I think anime excels at, it was exceptionally successful. Sometimes plotholes really just don't matter.

>people were so deluded that they actually thought he wasn't the cart driver

Thanks I couldn't be sure if there was it's a mad world out there.

NON BELIEVER BTFO

TELL ME ABOUT ZERO WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Why would you geass a man, then throw him out of a knightmare?

no one must ever know. angle cop knew and they killed her for it

>Other shows get criticized for having plot holes
>geass gets a pass because fun things are fun

Dat double standard, as expected of a shit tier fanbase that doesn't know better.

*angel cop
it goes nowhere, he was just put in to boost the sales for a shitty ovas

When if you watch the sub the cart driver is shown right after C2 addresses Lelouch, the resemblance is spot on.

>Clovis was the only one aware of it

>Lelouch is manipulated into killing him

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

>not a single argument

Code Geass only had so many plotholes. R1 was very smart in how it did stuff

Hence why we don't have a lot of characters who are complete trash (except Nina, fuck Nina)

My EMPEROR

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

so he will become your puppet and help start the fire

For you, your Majesty.

geass did not get a pass during s1 but during R2 it become clear they did not give a shit about anything it was going to be balls to the wall inanity so people gave up and just enjoyed it. bashing plot holes in geass is like bashing them in kill la kill

Ah the infamous tablecorner scene, took a second to figure out what was happening.

Zero?

ARR HAIRU REROUCH

as some one who has not read the manga whats the diff from the anime?

Don't start the zero game, you will end up dividing by zero

Nunnelly is secretly more like Lelouch

The Anime came first

You don't need to worry about the manga, it's just fluff

Is this actually real? Are we getting R3?

From what I understood, this is when he's Emperor, so he has the Geass in both eyes already, but it's before he's declared himself, or before the second contact was made. So he has a contact in one eye, but has to cover up the other one or he risks hitting everyone he looks at with Geass.

Now let's talk about this fucking costume. I think it's the coolest thing Lelouch has ever worn.

Lelouch Appears in Akito? I thought it was unrelated to him

Yes

>Now let's talk about this fucking costume. I think it's the coolest thing Lelouch has ever worn.

You can remove his memories and reprogram him, but Lelouch knows how to be fabulous.

like Baywatch after Pamela Anderson joined? ... also dhn.

What if Nunally has grown up to be a tyrant?

I mean, fuck, she was, what, ten years old at the end of R2? Who's to say how she'd be as an adult? There are plenty of people who are sweet as kids who grow up into assholes. And wouldn't that be consistent with the idea of Lelouch's plans failing in the worst possible ways?

>he's Emperor
akito is when he was captured and brainwashed by the Charles. Charles liked his skill so he set suzaku to guard him, put a new identity into his mind and sent him out to crush the enemies of the empire

>implying those were not the best years
Baywatch was never good

ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS EMPEROR

Nunally was Middleschool

Also, fuck yes, that would be...horrendously tragic

And completely in character for Code Geass.

I really like this idea

Am I the only one who suspects that R3 will end up being obscure social commentary of our own society?

Somebody unhappy with the current unity of the world uses their Geass to turn everyone into SJWs in order to divide the world once again.

Lelouch must rise up once again and fight to Make Britannia Great Again.

It would make sense though.

After all, she is going to have to deal with the entire continent of Africa AND South America.

Did I mention the middle east? No? Well she has to deal with those guys too and they will chimp out if she trys to make that area a "kinder place" assuming they didn't start chimping out as soon as she took the throne.

Add that to the fact she likely hates everyone because she thinks Lelouch sacrificed himself for them, and you have a solid case for her going full-charles.

>Am I the only one who suspects that R3 will end up being obscure social commentary of our own society?

Considering that a portion of it will be set in the middle east if that teaser is true, then yes.

>Somebody unhappy with the current unity of the world uses their Geass to turn everyone into SJWs in order to divide the world once again.

More likely for the new world created by R2 to over correct from social Darwinism to SJW territory.

>You know Suzaku, I really think that Euphie had the right idea...at the end, I mean

>More likely for the new world created by R2 to over correct from social Darwinism to SJW territory.

Yeah, that was my first idea, but then I realized that it's Code GEASS for a reason and the idea that SJWs are a result of supernatural mind control gives me a brief image of hope for humanity, but alas

Im assuming new zero will keep an eye on her
>Am I the only one who suspects that R3 will end up being obscure social commentary of our own society?
no!? iron blood failed at it and its generally better to stay away form such things
>at the end, I mean
Why does that sound so familiar

Must we turn everything into Sup Forums territory? Can't we just discuss anime?

I want to see Lelouch suffer as he watches the world peace he tried so hard to create slowly disintegrate into chaos and anarchy.

Because the Zero Requiem was flawed from the start; world peace was only going to be temporary- especially given his logic that peace would be achieved 'cause everyone would continue to hate him post-mortem.

Everyone fucking hated Hitler but I don't see any fucking peace in the world.

yes, because zero-zaku is well-established to be a reliable, trustworthy character who certainly has his head on straight in regards to world affairs

to little , to late.

>I want to see Lelouch suffer as he watches the world peace he tried so hard to create slowly disintegrate into chaos and anarchy.
than I want him to get up and Geass a utopia into being
>Because the Zero Requiem was flawed from the start
This. some other user tried to argue that it does not really matter because it worked in lulus head,etc but totally this

In reality SJW ARE the case of mental manipulation so you actually right

wew, I really want to see this now

>Im assuming new zero will keep an eye on her

>he thinks Suzaku won't fuck up

Alot of Sup Forumsacks loved this anime so I am note surprised there is an overlap.

>Because the Zero Requiem was flawed from the start; world peace was only going to be temporary
You think he didn't already know this? He was betting on conflict being stalled for Nunnally's life, that's all he gave a shit about in the end. With Zero+Schneizel being there, it wasn't an unreasonable conclusion.

>Because the Zero Requiem was flawed from the start

That's because he made that plan when he thought his sister was dead and basically gave up on the world and said "FUCK THIS SHIT".

The plan was a half-baked excuse to get out of his goals and vows to recreate a more peaceful world.

of course, i resent your implications
youtube.com/watch?v=fCff-CihCtc

Just enjoy the ride friend