Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/11/06/living/books-allie-brosh-hyperbole/
unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/11/06/living/books-allie-brosh-hyperbole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do a 360 and walk away

Push them over the bridge and walk away

ask for half of that taffy thing

>360

Turn them into slaves. After a few months of working in my shop on a diet of bread and water they would be thin and begging to suck my dick, just to put something warm in their mouths

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Let them die of diabetes alone angry and blaming the world for their own self made problems.

>being a newfag
>posting

lurk

Find a group of people to help me carry these creatures back into the ocean.

Look at their eyes, you can clearly tell they're suffering

Point a gun in them and demand they do truffle shuffle.

Fuck them like wild pigs.

Use a harpoon

Did they... eat ALL the bigots?

this
unironically gave me a hard on thinking about it
hiding my flag because I don't want to bring shame upon this nation

Call someone over to help me hoist them over that railing.

Tell them the gulf stream is nowhere near their current position.

i know the woman on the right irl and she's turned this shit into a performance art.

You shouldn't fuck wild pigs.

top kek

And the answer is yes, yes they did.

>What do you do?
Eventually stop laughing, probably.

let's hear more about this fat bitch user

Rip and Tear.

This is funny user, but may we perchance discuss the "all the" meme? Do ALL the things, punch ALL the nazis, eat ALL the gluten-free donuts, etc. Who created this simpleton's meme? You yourself are using it ironically, but what gay black woman or suburban bugman came up with this insipid phrase? I hear it so often now it is like the buzzing of cicadas on a summer's evening. How can we shut up the mouths of the moronic children who spit out this meme and silence them for a while?

Stay clear of the oinkers duh

Bigos is pretty good though.

>falling for the bait

>"what are you waiting for jump already"

>not knowing the meme

*unzips bigot*

Buy them double bacon cheeseburgers with extra cheese and four portions of chicken nuggets with french fries and gravy.

And diet coke.

I hear you, anonbro, but in this case it's meant literally, in the context of the joke.

barf
profusely

lurk more faggot

There's people starving in Africa and these fat goblins all can think of is getting chubbier

Woah, I was too consumed with anger at seeing this familiar sentence construct to realize this. Time to stop reading company emails

Unload 250 million bigots in them

>being this new

Jog at a leisurely pace after misgendering one of them. Does it look like either one of those things could run without popping a hear valve?

i thouroughly destroy the vagin brah

Cover them in spray cheese and onions and wildly sex.

Checkem

It's actually an old meme. Came from a shitty web comic, but then got transmogrified into a decent meme that went around for faaaar too long. Pic related. Sorry that it entered common usage, but this is what happens with cultural phenomena. Then it's annoying as fuck. Then suddenly it's an old turn of phrase that no one ever says anymore. Then, you too will be an oldfag.

"Haha yeah! Fuck that racist candy"

Apply Zyklon B.

Why would Sup Forums have a problem with them? These women just seem confident, so good luck on them, at least they aren't dronewomen who just follow DOLCE & GABANA fasion and sit at home all day.

Only insecure Sup Forumstards would have a problem with the women in your pic, OP. Men need to realie that not all women want to follow their shitty rules, and have their own interests too,.

>responding to an obvious metabait

tell them about type 2 diabetes and suggest they go to the gym

Fat people are disgusting.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYI

Kill yourself newfag

Responding with meta on meta. Kys

>angry obese woman detected

Death to the fats

Solve the trolley problem

IT, sys admin and I train our field people on our mobile platform.

Tuareg spotted

Allie Brosh created this Reddit tier retard meme in her comic hyperbole and a half with a punchline that stated "clean all the things" CNN wrote an article about it so you know it's super gay. Don't click this link cnn.com/2013/11/06/living/books-allie-brosh-hyperbole/

haven't seen a gore thread in awhile

unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/11/06/living/books-allie-brosh-hyperbole

fatties love being tickled

Thanks bro, it's been an honor having you archive my post

spbp

I like tickling fatties till they squeal and squirt pee

You have any idea the amount of strength that would take?

who cares. it's a fat ugly bitch, it says so right on the shirt

And if you keep tickling you can take them to brown town.

how do you get them over the rail? Newtonian physics still apply.

Jog

napalm

Jesus christ..... Just the thought of diarrhea running down that hippo's legs because her stomach was upset from the anticipation of human contact..

You came to the wrong non-binary neighborhood, bigot

A black belt in aikido might have a chance. Maybe.

I was going to post this but I really don't think I have the upper body strength required.