Dragon Ball Super

I can't wait for return even though it's filler more best goddess is a 11/10 episode in my book.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgWJxxRfRkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm visiting Japan in December, I'm planning to get this volume and poster!!! That and other shit like figs and stuff the usual.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rgWJxxRfRkY
i cant believe gohan isnt the one to defeat buu after watching this

>posting dub over subs
why u do this?

i dont wanna watch two grandmas talking to each other

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I got Dragon Ball Fusions and don't really know how special moves work, the only characters I can teach them to are characters that already know them

I'm almost positive that Buu wasn't even going to be a thing until fans complained about no Goku

he was brainstorming up a villain during the Orange Star High School SoL chapters already.

yeah but everything else is so cringy in the dub, like that Old Kai's voice is so fucking bad.

Hey ningen. Have you praised and adored me today?

Black should never have fused.

>likes gohan sounding like an 80 year old woman

kys

Dragon Ball is probably one of the only animes where the dub is better than the sub and Super will confirm it when dub Goku isn't a fucking retarded grandma.

You couldn't be anymore wrong about any of that.

so there are other jap cartoons where the dub is better than the sub?

desu I dunno pokemon jelly donuts doesn't seem like it is better than the sub.

There are aspects that are better. Some Voices may sound better but that doesn't mean the dialogue is or the delivery all the time. There is some really bad lines and delivery in the dub.

Dub has better music 100%, I'll give it that.

>some voices may sound better

You mean all the main characters' voices except bulma and piccolo?

you have shit taste son.

t. weeaboo

>Americans

I miss you Zamasssss.

no i am japanese to begin with.

t. pablo uchiha

ここで写真アップするのは馬鹿馬鹿しいからしないけど僕の事信じてね。