Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zirkumzision
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcisie
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#metoo

#mewtwo

Not this shit thread again. There is nothing wrong with circumcision. I enjoy not having smegma and an ugly anteater dick.

SAGE

Yes, good goy!

inb4 40 replies in 2 minutes

me too

I know this is probably bait, but there are a lot of Americans that actually think like this.

There is literally nothing wrong with butchered dicks.
These D U B S confirm.

If only there were some way to keep things clean without horrifically mutilating them...perhaps something involving water and soap....oh well.

#metooo

Mewling tool.

good goys

hello literally three times more cheesy bleeding third arm pit fall of man vagina. pedo jew vampire

>stitches
What if the person didn't wash under the skin before doing this, would it stay disgusting for life?

#menot

Fuck off Ahmed. No one's genitalia should be surgically altered and that we a sa society let it happen shows that the degeneracy needs to be purged.

but why circumcise a baby instead of waiting till the child is older??
cause they will then actually have a choice?
Names 3 benefits of circumcising a helpless baby.

oh look it's this thread again, ok, cutfags are mutilated, it's not 'cleaner', it's a jewish religious ceremony, no goy should do this.

it gets wrapped in a poopy pissy diaper so no worries. scab dick is aesthetic and functional
>falls off and callouses
oh well

>Americans don't know how to clean their dick
Did you also pull out all your teeth so you don't have to spend 10 mins a day cleaning them?

do you even mew brah ?

Or...and I know this is crazy...you could...ya know...actually clean your cock once in a while.

Englsih speaking people, ask yourself why your Wikipedia article on this topc is censored. Compare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
to
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zirkumzision

No more dirty fingernail for me, goyim!

>Anti Wrinkle cream for Rich kikes
>Your son will never have a bigger dong than you
>Doctors make a pretty penny selling the foreskin for skin grafts

Disgusts me to see how ((((THEY)))) have manipulated our societies, gas now.

I'm glad I got circumcised. Most women I know won't fuck a guy unless he is.

I think the German page is just very elaborate
I mean the Dutch version isn't really great either
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcisie

>Kek'd by the chosen people

>Most women I know won't fuck a guy unless he is.
Brain washed to think a mutilated benis is normal kek

Women are generally so ignorant about penises they don't know the difference...

KIKED

In America it is considered normal but not in most countries

Who save pictures of penises?
Who obesses over another man's penis?
Who makes these threads ten 10 times a day?
Who replys with pictures of penises?

t. a literal cock gobbling faggot

Who defends mutilating babies?

he's right though, it's always fags that are obsessed with dog dicks

>In America it is considered normal but not in most countries
That was my point, look, this thread is a bit lacklustre, perhaps if you could get a bit angry & defensive, maybe throw some insults around or something.

Who obsesses over a penis?

#metoo
No one asked for my permission to mutilate my babby penis

...except nobody got a choice

>baby
>choice
Pick one

In this case, it doesn't matter what body part it is, stop submitting babies to unnecessary surgery.

>60% of America is circumcised
#CutForIsrael

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

EXACTLY! So, if a guy wants circumcision, let him decide when he's old enough--you don't get to make the the decision to lop off the end of another person's dick--even if it's your kid.

For boomers and X'ers, it's most likely 90%, so it's getting better

>tfw uncut

EU:
>prostitution legal
>most drugs legal for personal use
>completely cucked by your Muslim overlords
>no guns

Kek I'll take losing a little skin over your RETARDED continent anyday

kek.

That's the spirit !

Sorry but if we head down that way soon we will be like Commiefornia or the EU where kids have actual rights.

>trans kids
>forced homosexual acceptance

Uncut dicks look so pathetic

in my country circumcision is done to kids aged 7-12 because by feeling the pain it turns you from a boy into a man. I still remember the day i got circumsiced...good times and my whole family was proud,plus i got dozens of gift like it was christmas.

and no,the guy who cuts the skin doesn't suck the foreskin like those dirty jews

My rage is eternal. When foreskin regeneration makes a big breakthrough and I get the damage reversed I will hunt down every shalom sandnigger.

Recked and keked.

It's in the 50s percentile range. Just remember that Muslims circumcise both genders. All those rapefugees.

America doesn't know how to clean poop. If you clean it it will smell great
Sorry mate there's no way in hell to get rid of that nasty fishy smell in that bacteria trap

This. Circumcucks are best cucks.

>NOO GUUNZZZ

GGLLLOMMMPFFF

me too i always hated how not aesthetic my earlobes look plus they always used to get filthy when i didnt wash them for 2 weeks so i decided to remove them and now i feel alot better i do not need to take a shower every 2 week, i do not get earwax and i look great without earlobes trust me its perfectly natural :)

why not become a woman you stupid bitch. find me five men who arent fags or hate themselves and their bodies like you do. tits goblin

Also in Islam circumcision is required 9/10 times for men. Some Sunnis say converts don't while others say don't bother with it. In Shia Islam you have to even if you're an 80 year old man.

restore now.
>not a mutilated sand glans
>shoots seed across the room
>doesnt look like a caveman fapping
>doesnt have bolts in its neck
can you even maintain a proper hard on? no

JEWED
E
W
E
D

I wish circumcision was banned in the United States. So pathetic that this practice is still prevalent in the United States tied with only Muslims and Jews. Fucking pathetic just sad disgusting. United Kingdom started around the same time as the United States but after WWII the practice began to die out in the UK from medical practices. Some people still think this would prevent masturbation.

Zyklonzision
MIND BLOWN!
Circumcise the jews from the world via Zyklon

Pros: less maintenance, less nerves
Cons: less nerves, possible psychological damage from getting dick cut as baby

not only is it not banned but people larp on here the jewiest place on earth for rabbis to blow em as newborns and give em herpes and brain damage

There are all coping mechanisms my fellow burgers have come up with. I'm circumcised and I've simply accepted it for what it is. It's amazing that it still persists with the internet and all the information at our disposal now, and my mother apologized to me for circumcising me saying "We didn't have the internet back then and it's just what Americans do."

The reason it still persists, is mostly men who circumcise their sons to validate and affirm what was done to them psychologically. Some of them couldn't bear the full gravity that it originated in Victorian Times in which people were absolutely manic about sex and masturbation, and was explicitly carried out to dull the sensitivity of the penis.

That Kellogg guy, the founder of the cereal brand, was also a medical practitioner, and he advocated for applying acid to the clitoris of young girls to dull their sexual sensation. I'll give him credit for one thing: at least he wasn't sexist about it. He vouched for mutilation of both sexes as opposed to one.

Another myth is that it's an American thing. It's widespread in Canada and Australia too. It's an Anglo-Victorian thing that only fully died out in Britain, and was still practiced by the upper classes well into the 20th century.

Fuck you
#metoo

>larp
Show your flag leaf

Yes. Be thankful you were permanently mutilated because your parents were too thick/lazy/Jewish to teach you basic hygiene that takes 15 seconds out of your day.

agreed.

in the google translation "ghost" thread from last night. the words vag and rabbi got the weirdest responses. rabbi was translated as "pussy". and vag ended up translating as "the end of the earth and time a thousand times over and never ending"

lots of fags there nigger. we literally never stop talking about this. or dicks in general. or shitty females. or gays. look at real life. not freud. read bible. look at all the other boards. tits do you more harm. that's the whole point of all this. but youve been brainwashed and have no balls to match your stinky shitty clit dick and kiked jewess feminist cliterature

I feel bad for you man, that should've been your choice.

You only know ((((THEM)))) and brainwashed burger roasties. How's the normie?

Some say you do. FUG me.

Is this Rwanda?

YES THERE ARE PSYCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS IT IS PROVEN BY SCIENCE.

THIS.

Italy

I managed to get my mom say if she knew that it would be such a big deal to me she wouldn't have done it. My dad's uncut and he let it happen to me. Mom said I'd be "peeing funny" if I wasn't and that dad would have preferred to be cut.

Psychology was invented by Jews

Good God.

>not being able to do piss balloons

>so fat and lazy he actually likes his lawnmower cock
i already have almost all mine back. took only 4 months. and then you lay cheese holes. youre boring and look like ass. THROW THE MASONIC JEW VAGINAS DOWN THE VAGINAL WELL

Intactivist movement should get momentum in the US to make changes.

STOCK MOCKING! I WAS CIRCUMCISED AT BIRTH! I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK!

I've lost the will to live some the more I learned how it messes with the victims of such a barbaric practice. I'm never going to be able to get over this.

For all you Americans who think that the EU is superior to America because they get to keep skin on their pee-pee:

We have our guns
We aren't cucked by Muslims
We aren't forced to have a child at six 'transition' because he feels like a girl
No homosexuality indoctrination
No trans indoctrination

Except for Commiefornia. But I don't even consider that part of the US

my penis was too big for my foreskin sadly it was necessary.
At least i can have sex now.

This.

then fucking get it back. night time canister restoration. ffs. makes you bigger. can fool a urologist. enjoy the boners you get on it. worked much faster and better than i thought. looks super cute and feels better already. especially mentally. fuck you jews. i got cut late for fuck all so i know