Yuki Yuna/Yuuki Yuuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

New NoWaYu should be hitting around now.

Has anyone translated the preview?

Wait, why is the old preview there?

no new chapter?

Really? I figured that might be the case but I wasn't sure/

I want to fuck Yuuna.

Are you saying there's no new chapter this month?

same

Ah well, ded like Gin.

I see Yuushas here, I think it should be fine. Right?

Will this be a whole chapter of Wakaba dreaming?

You wish. There'll be a page or two of happy memories/dreams just to rub salt into the wound, then it'll be straight back to the meat grinder. Unless Akashiro and Takahiro are the biggest trolls in human history.

>that cover
lies
filthy lies

Preview is up.
>I will never forget the existence of the hero named _______
>In that last moment, she has surely overcome herself.
>Hero Records July 2019 Nogi Wakaba record
Chapter title: Funeral flowers
Preview summary: Hinata cleaned Chikage's body. Wakaba told Yuuna about her death. Taisha refused to hold a funeral for Chikage because to them, she was not qualified as a hero.

Fucking bastards.

WEW LAD.

Once Yuuna is done with the Grand Shrine they are going to be asking for Amnesty.

Burn it
Burn it all

Poor Hinata, it's the third disembowel body of a friend that she has to clean

Damn Taisha, surely that contributes to the well being of the remaining heroes.

The Christmas chapter keeps getting more and more promising.

Elaboration on the preview
Wakaba did not tell Taisha about what Chikage did, but based off her actions in the village, the fact she stole back the hero equipment, and how Shinju-sama abandoned her, they guessed, and decided not to deface the name of the Heroes with this destructive traitor. It's not just that she doesn't get a funeral, her name is to be permanently wiped from history, no one will ever know that a girl named Koori Chikage once gave her life fighting to defend the remnants of humanity.
We haven't seen how Yuuna will react to this news yet.

>girl goes insane as a direct result of damage caused by using the Heroes powers
>blame her for going insane
Good one.

>mfw CTR survived the apocalypse

At least she could see and touch them naked.

Too bad she's probably not into guro.

Poor taste necrophilia doujins when?

At this point she is an expert anatomist

Never, there isn't any guro pic on Pixiv of Nowayu, only something of Yuyuyu.

If there will be an anime Pixiv will be plenty of guro pics.

What's this talking about now, Yuuna and whatever she is going to do in the end or Chikage last chapter?

Considering the chapter preview states that Chikage's existence is to be erased from all Hero Records and Takashima's hasn't, I think its safe to say that its about Chikage.

>Always wanted the dark magical girl who goes bonkers to be punished at least once
>It happens in the worst way possible with the girl who didn't deserve all this shit

Karma is a fucking bitch for me, poor gun-chan.

So I guess the current Taisha is just going to stay in place with minor changes? I really thought there was going to be a revolution, but if they managed to censor Gun-Chan. (Unless the diaries exist in a short period of time between old taisha censorship and the total censorship of new taisha)

What the FUCK is Tamako wearing. Dear God. Never mind the trump cards, the Taisha should have just sent her against Scorpio in her civilian clothes, it would have killed itself the moment it laid eyes on her.

What does she see, /yu/ guys?

Tougou's feminine penis

NoWaYu's Christmas special where Takashima makes the Taisha grand again.

What is this mango some dude is drawing on pixiv?

I'd expect us not to be so fucking dead after the s2 news.

The last Nowayu chapter left everyone traumatized. I guess it's hard to come back here and show some enthusiasm now.

The chapter itself hasn't hit yet.

Which one does Hinata prefer?

meido outfit, of course

Hinata like her Wakaba raw.

Hinata likes her Wakaba raw.

Her head is wider than her hips

Will we have PTSD heroes in S2?

That's because it is her erogenous zone

Just burn this world already Past!Yuuna

That's really lewd.

If you think that is lewd wait until you see the ear biting scene. (If anyone has that one)

They just keep coming up with new ways to kick her in the balls don't they?

The taisha is clearly a bunch of bitter homura haters who are taking it out on some innocent girl.

>can't make the Taisha give Chikage a funeral
>can't stop the Luftwaffe and Fallschirmjagers from taking over Landsbruck
Why is Wakaba so useless?

I don't really get it , Taisha is not getting anything but the Yuusha's hate by not making the funeral

The only thing I can think of is they're trying to make a example of Chikage so no other Yuusha will ever dare do what she did

Early Taisha was even more unpractical than the current one, like when they scolded the Mikos for doing the "wrong" chants.

Though the fact current Taisha has forgiven Mimori for something much worse than what Chikage did is curious.

... and then run like the wind away from stranger danger in the manner you knew you should have done before you developed Stockholm Syndrome.

yes

>so no other Yuusha will ever dare do what she did
There are literally two left, two who were friends with said black sheep. Taisha is pretty fucking stupid.

I hope at least Wakaba, Hinata, and Yuuna will hold their own private service.

TAKAAHIROOOO

Stupid sexy Gin

I want to protect Gin's smile.

That bow looks really tiny.

It's retracted, in the trailer it's way larger.

I want to wreck the Taisha.

Fuuck the Taisha.

STANDING

Not much new content bar the monthly chapters, people don't actually look forward to NoWaYu anymore so much as they dread it, most people can't bring themselves to joke or shitpost about what going on it's so depressing, and even theorising about what happens next is too depressing for most people to want to. Everyones basically sitting at their screens like every 29th of the month.

Wakaba is cute, CUTE!

NoWaYu is moving beyond what can be properly speculated, some anons have brought up "Taisha fucking up the funeral" before, but really, there is no FUN speculah to be had.

I'm a little worried about the fact that they did censor the diaries. Either we were wrong and neither Yuna or Wakaba are going to wreck the Taisha/Chikage's village/the outside world, or they do but the Taisha cover it up but don't bother with restoring Chikage's reputation, which would make them even bigger bastards. More than that, everyone thought there was at least a chance that one of them or Hinata would survive and become the head of the Taisha, but it's hard to imagine they wouldn't undo the censoring if they did. Odds of them all dying or being rendered broken husks just soared.

They're not called Amnesty for nothing.

All heroes are censored by year 300, if we were getting the diaries from that viewpoint, everything would be a black blotch. Maybe the diaries we are getting to see are in the status they were right before the Shrine -> Amnesty shift.

I've only watched the first series and I'm lost at what the fuck is going on anymore. Is the material released monthly a sequel that S2 will be based on or prequel material?

I hope so. They'd have to work fast to censor every Heroes years worth of diaries before shit hits the fan though. I wonder how Aki and the other mikos will feel about it?

A prequel LN, the story of the original hero team, taking place 300 years before the anime

Full of best girls and guaranteed to make you have a happy smile face.

>mfw Twitter translates ikeman as 'twink'
What would change if Wakaba was a twink?

>Sonoko
>444

>those chicken jammies
Holy shit.

Who was that again?
The instructor?

Yeah. It's Aki-sensei.

My beautiful princess Gin is so lovely.

anything interesting of note in that interview?

Will they censor the scene with blood, like the one where they get their feet pinned in the bridge?

>naval Crest
hot