Bleach

Kenpachi Zaraki (with bankai) vs Aizen

who would have won?

Aizen

brute force can't defeat a psychic user.

mmm

Aizen was scared of Yamamoto´s power.
In a fight 1 vs 1 the psychic power do not matter

he was probably scared because Yamamoto could have incinerated everything around him before he can fall under Suigetsu's spell.
A berserking Oni demon man on the other hand is questionable.

Well, Yamamoto bankai is still one of the most powerful bankai. It is wise to fear it.

Zaraki's was garbage. Sizes would have owned him; had we known what it was.

Shikai alone was vicious.

Aizen, unlike Mayuri, zaraki cant even pull new tricks asides from "swing your sword HARDER!!!".

I thought Toshiro's completed bankai abilities were more impressive than Zarakai's bankai.

maybe you're right

Zaraki's bankai is new and immature

It just dawned on me that we saw fucking ZARAKI'S bankai before Aizen's

But Kenpachi was shown to adapt to battle even if he was against an opponent that had powers similar to that of a psychic. Remember his fight against Tousen. Of course, the effects of Tousen's bankai and Aizen's shikai are only superficially similar, but it is not impossible to imagine that Kenpachi, with a mastered Bankai, would pose a real threat to Aizen.

And we never will.
Aizen IS kyouka suigetsu now.

In a way, that means the sword bankai is just Aizen himself.

Nah, Tousen was fighting like a idiot, instead of cutting zaraki head with one strike, he was delivering small wounds because he wanted some kind of moral victory, he wanted zaraki to feel fear, and fucking around like that gave zaraki enough time to think of a way to fuck tousen up.

Tousen got fucked up because he was a idiot.

Its no different from what old man genocide did, he allowed Aizen to stab him and with that he found a way to bypass KS, of course none of this would have worked if Tousen/Aizen had gone for the kill in the first strike and just cut the other guy head right off.

>Toshiro's completed bankai
What's his deal again? I vaguely remember he grows up or something?

I think when the petals ran out he grew older. Which is bad? Because he's always avoiding the time limit on his petals?

I assume it's just one of those deals where it renders him super tired

Didn't Ichigo beat Aizen through brute force?

He ages up when the petals run out because his shota body can't maintain the full strength of his bankai.

you forgot that Tousen's attacks was not effective because Zaraki dodge all of them in the moment he fell the contact with the sword of Tousen. An attack in the head would not have been effective.

It was Urahara backstabbing so no.

So far, I've read this Detergent series up till Bambietta vs Komamura.
What I want to know is, does Mayuri have important role in this Detergent series?
'Cause up till now, every shit that happened was solved by Urahara instead of Mayuri.

Ironically, Kubo used exactly this in the final battle against Ywach.

Uh no. Mugetsu devolved Aizen from his highest shinigami-hollow hybrid state back down to base level soul with some hollow elements left over. Aizen technically died, but because the Hogyouku had fused with him, it regenerated him back to life.

If you remove the reality marble from the fight, Ichigo vaporized Aizen. Urahara's kido only kicked in when it it was able to probe the Hogyouku and recognize that it no longer considered Aizen's its master, which led to him being sealed away. This is further verified with his sword breaks apart and then, his shinigami clothing explodes in tatters. Over time, of course, he recovers his powers and all. But that's a different story and once again related to the Hogyouku itself.

>it doesn't count because Aizen used hogyoku
Okay.

In the thumbnail I saw that rubble down the bottom as the thighs and ass of a girl bent over.

It doesn't matter because the ending was shit.

Far as i am aware, aizen was still evolving, Gin did far more damage to aizen, but that only served to make aizen evolve even more, the same happened with mugtesu, aizen was going to evolve even more but the seal kicked in, but even that was not enough to stop aizen, urahara had to use verbal kungfu to make aizen doubt himself if only for a instant, and that moment of doubt made the hogyouku reject him temporarily.

Mugetsu was cool, but it was a suicidal move that failed in the end, ichigo lost all his powers while aizen was going to reach even greater heights, they got damn lucky with the seal.

This, an area of effect attack would of eventually hit Aizen if it was wide enough.

>tfw Unohana died for practically nothing

>have 20+ characters that never do anything and never win go against a massive overpowered enemy
>make them all lose
>give ridiculous powerups to the 3 most used, most popular characters with most wins and make them beat that enemy several times
>make all new bankai transform the user's body or be invisible, and all new bankai are overpowered insta-wins

>one of

it was the perfect bankai

vs zarakis

>grow horns and get a tan

wow scary

tosen was a pussy.

im still sad

he said 1v1 yama would probably win.

Kenpachi's entire role this arc consisted of:
1) Getting rid of strong characters with interesting abilities or backstories.
2) Getting massive Ichigo-tier power-ups for a single fight just to look cool
3) Jobbing immediately every single time right after using the power up
Nearly every character this arc was handled badly, but Kenpachi for some reason got nearly 20% of the arc dedicated to him.

im still mad. we got to see LEHYPACHI and didnt even see Ukitakes bankai. Ukitake was a reiatsu monster above even zaraki

Because of Mimihagi.
Speaking of which, we never learned where the SK legs went.

Aizen and his Hogyoku.
Urahara and his.
Aizen combined them.

I still feel that we'll see our beloved characters again

It's not over. It's never over.

Well, you have the two novels to look forward. They will most likely have drawings by Kubo.

Aizen

Man do you guys understand why Kenpachi and Byakuya were fighting Hollow 0 instead of Aizen?
Because they would be humiliated against Aizen and author want "to save their image"