Are we never getting our sequel, Sup Forums?

Are we never getting our sequel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11758539
youtube.com/watch?v=pbbLsN-JJEc
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-11-17/tiger-and-bunny-again-tops-fan-poll-of-desired-anime-sequels/.108893
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/57749708/#q57783317
pastebin.com/TeNkwk93;
pastebin.com/gAysd7Nf
pastebin.com/uYmHh3Pa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sunrise will never ever stop being mad that their B-team show was more popular than their A-team's show about geology.

>Lunatic will never be brought to justice

>tfw nothing happened with the most interesting character Lunatic

Nope. At least the Golden Ryan movie was pretty decent. If that's the last new work we get from this series then at least it ended well.

Also, those character songs will never stop being good.

>Kotetsu will never learn that his childhood hero was an abusive husband that scarred his own son.

He did kill Uncle Mav in the end, so at least he didn't do nothing in the final episode.

Kotetsu has suffered enough.

Probably not at this points

It's been 4 years, right?

At least we have something to keep believing

>Code Geass ends perfectly.
>Tiger and Bunny has many unanswered questions and there's plenty of room for more worldbuilding and character growth.
>"Let's bring back Code Geass!"

Soon, right

strawpoll.me/11758539

Quick question, did the manga adaptation go any farther or stop around the same spot

I wonder how bootyblasted their A team was. They got all the funding and talent to create Sacred Seven and their B team got a low budget that was almost exclusively paid for by sponsors.

The MJ manga goes beyond the Rising for a few chapters.

Is Sacred Seven even worth watching?

It's shit.

It's was really bad. Bad enough that gg's troll subs actually improved the show. The OP still has me in tears youtube.com/watch?v=pbbLsN-JJEc

It was a subpar show but was fun to watch with Sup Forums.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-11-17/tiger-and-bunny-again-tops-fan-poll-of-desired-anime-sequels/.108893
2 fucking years in a row, the fans are still thirsty for more but still no season 2; at least the movies were good.

If we did get our season two, what would you want in it?

The most obvious thing would be the whole Ouroboros plot since its pretty much hinted at the end that they pretty much own the city

In the Rising Lunatic taunts Kotetsu that Barnaby may have received some respite from Mavrick's death but one of the earlier data books listed Maverick as missing.
Do you guys think they retconned it to full dead or did someone with manipulation powers convince Lunatic that he finished the job while they made off with vegetable Maverick?

Stop asking for perfection to repeat itself.

You already did, it was called Samurai Flamenco

Flamenco was enjoyable because it was a funny, multi-track drifting trainwreck, it's not similar to the feel T&B gives off.

The link to HeroTV Fan 2 mentioning that Maverick was missing.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/57749708/#q57783317

Thought I should clear up that it says HeroTV Fan 2 because it was part of the ongoing translation in the thread, it's not from a separate book 2.

Just more of the same.

>>Code Geass ends perfectly.

It did? I need to rewatch CG.

Ins't Sacred Seven kind like a modern Saint Seiya? Is the animation at last good?

>Blue Rose will never get the single-dad D

Not a big loss there, she's a very bland person. Her struggle with her hero persona and her wish to be a singer was great but making her crush on Kotetsu cheapened the whole thing; the interview where she says her first crush was her school teacher just makes her more shit.
Dragon Kid and Anges had way more personality and Kasha Graham had a better figure.

No ;_;

How bad is the live action movie going to be?

It might be pretty good if they don't fuck up the characterization, which I'm afraid they will; we might end up with lots of unnecessary explosions, a white Kotetsu and aged up Karina and Pao-Lin for some shitty forced romance angle; but I'm trying to have faith in the Japanese staff to keep the story from going to shit like that.

inb4 Agnes and Antonio become the main couple and get married during the final scene after the credits

Poor Antonio has had such a bad crush on her for a while now, he needs love.

Someone post a list of anime that will never get a sequel no matter how many turbo virgins are sacrificed and no matter how many fat and fugly men's cocks are sucked dry.

But what about the 'Maverick might have gone missing' thing.

How about Active Raid?

Wasn't that the sequel to Sacred Seven?

Yeah that came closer, I haven't finished it yet though.

Wait, why would they have a love triangle that didn't involve Agnes? Pao sees him as an uncle.

And now that the MJ manga has ended he will never get a real date with her.

He can marry the glasses girl.

It sure didn't look like Sacred Seven had a high budget.

I didn't mean a love triangle with Pao, but they might age her up because she is too young, like the aged up cast in that shitty Percy Jackson movie. I worded it wrong, my bad; the romance line was for Karina.
Cain asked her on a date but she turned him down, I think.
Antonio and Anges would be fun to see, Sky High and Blue Rose too.

I cannot see Sky High and Blue Rose. They're totally different personalities.

Agnes and Rock Bison, maybe. I prefer Agnes and Tiger. She seems to have a lot of faith in him for all his screw-ups.

They call Sky High and Blue Rose the King and Queen though, it could work.
The manga threw Antonio a bone, Kotetsu is the type of man who would avoid Anges a bit.

Code Geass ended well enough for Lelouch and Suzaku but they still left unanswered questions about the origins of that power as well as some characters, so it's not that vastly different. I do expect T and B to come back later on though.

Kotetsu is the kind of man who'd avoid any woman until he got over feeling guilty about betraying his wife.

The issue with Sky High and Blue Rose is that from what we saw in the series, Sky High is kind of clumsy when it comes to people, and he isn't the most grounded person. He's very energetic and enthusiastic, but this can lead to him missing subtleties. Blue Rose, on the other hand, is sort of moody and sensitive, which would clash with Sky High's straightforwardness. She's also never expressed any significant opinions on Sky High, whereas she's close friends with Dragon Kid and Fire Emblem and is still in love with Tiger.

They'd never pair Kotetsu with Anges, the show runs on fujo money.
Blue Rose is more mature in the manga it even seems like she's trying to move on from Kotetsu, and poor Sky High was kinda lonely in the Rising which is why I think they might pair them up.

Guess which one made more money.

>They'd never pair Kotetsu with Anges, the show runs on fujo money.
That's probably true, but it would feel more natural.

It would have if they had pushed for it more in season 1, by now Barnaby is pretty much the only one in the race; since the staff said that the Rising was written to show a couple breaking up and getting back together and Ryan's VA said that he felt he was playing cupid, bringing Kotetsu and Barnaby together, the song lyrics from Nemisis was written to be a passionate aggressive love song from Barnaby pastebin.com/TeNkwk93; they actually told the plot to the band and had them write it to fit, while Earth Diver pastebin.com/gAysd7Nf is from Kotetsu's pov.
Linear Blue wo Kikinagara also has the same theme.
pastebin.com/uYmHh3Pa

I remember his proto-transformation being better than the "stable version" or whatever he gets a few moments later. What a fucking let down that was

>TRANSFORMATION
I wonder what it looks like
>FUCKING AWESOME
Nice
>TRANSFORM AGAIN
Oh?
>FUCKING AWFUL SHIT
WHY

Also this girl was YUM

>VA using cocaine
WHY

If Code Geass can get a new season after 10 years, anything is possible. Though the chances are really slim.
This is the only thing about S7 that still makes me smile.

Should've had Dragon Kid crushing on Tiger.