Yuri!!! on Ice

What does it take to get a body as cute as Victor's?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nzm_506/status/803317741448925184
twitter.com/nzm_506/status/803318014602973186
goombella123.tumblr.com/post/153494338489/16-reasons-why-the-yoi-dub-is-just-as-good-as-the
chacott-jp.com/j/topics/detail3894
twitter.com/breecss/status/803439124430471168
twitter.com/breecss/status/803444961878253568
twitter.com/breecss/status/803446881107857409
youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
twitter.com/mochamakka/status/802963061544013824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anorexia

Virginity against all odds.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I just don't like young Victor very much. I much prefer his usual self. And the rose crown makes him look especially ugly.

Like he used to be this ethereal, angelic beauty beyond compare and now he's a mortal (if devastatingly handsome) man. Yurio's in the same kind of position but at least he's got a blatantly sour attitude that quickly ruins the illusion.

thinkgen of fairey

Happy Birthday Piglet!

HNNG

Remember to have katsudon for dinner

Someone did a comic of what I assume is Victor skating "Stay Close To Me" for Yuuri for his birthday. If this doesn't happen by the end of the show I'm suing MAPPA.

>twitter.com/nzm_506/status/803317741448925184
>twitter.com/nzm_506/status/803318014602973186

goombella123.tumblr.com/post/153494338489/16-reasons-why-the-yoi-dub-is-just-as-good-as-the

Source?

Yuuri is such a cutie.

>not liking someone who is effectively the absolute peak of human attractiveness

young victor really did rock the androgynous aesthetic

not that present victor is bad - well maybe his hair loss is but they're allegedly curing that in ~4 years so w/e

Are either of the MCs actually going to win?
Is pea cheat a shoe in?

I get what you mean. I still like young Viktor, but I find his older self to be much more appealing.

The new chacott article is here.
>chacott-jp.com/j/topics/detail3894

Who's this from?

The only way Phichit can get knocked out is if JJ doesn't medal.

I feel the opposite. Normal Victor, while attractive, doesn't really do anything for me. Young Victor makes my heart feel some kind of way.

>clean shaved heads aren't actually bad looking
>you know Viktor could easily pull the look
>tons of styles used in anime just makes shaved heads look ugly and YoI is no exception

fuck me

P1:
Y: You said you wanted to go for a walk, but how much farther are we going?
V: Well, well, it's still warm out, so let's just walk a little bit more
Y: But it's already pretty late, and if we go too far...
V: Just a little bit more~ It's fine, it's fine
Y: The Ice Castle? It's already closed by now... !? Huh? Why? Why do you have a key?
V: Because I'm a wizard~ Just kidding. I borrowed it from Yuuko this afternoon.

P2:
V: It's a little bit dark, but the moon's so bright, maybe it'll be OK
Y: ? ? Say, Victor, you can't just do whatever you want...
V: It's fine, so put those on. Once you do, just stand right there.

P3:
Y: This song...
YURI on CE!!! (this poor fujo couldn't spell the word ice correctly)
Y: Back when I felt I was skating all alone...
Y: The scene where I met Victor...
Y: ...? Something's a little different... The choreography's been rearranged, this is, this is

P4:
Y: Victor's Aria is being mixed in...
Y: Pressure, suffering, meeting, defying, and then

P5:
Y: My love
V: Come here, Yuuri

P6:
FX: wobbling
V: What is it, Yuuri! Is today the first time you've ever skated?! Or were you drinking!?
Y: I-It's because you skated so seriously to my song... That's... I can't believe I could see that... That only I could see it...
V: And today I've especially put a lot of heart into it.

P7:
V: Happy birthday, Yuuri.
Y: Y-you knew about it and prepared this in advance? I had no idea!
V: I'm your coach, aren't I? And I'm the best of the best when it comes to surprises.
Y: This is just...

FUCK I am going to tell myself this happened off-screen

>that fabric for Seung-gil Lee

fuck that's gorgeous, Seung-gil deserved better

The costume is JJ's, they changed the color for the anime version.

>>clean shaved heads aren't actually bad looking
it depends on the shape of the person's head underneath. and a good jawline is super-important but that applies with or without hair

t. dude who has been paranoid about balding for the past month and has read too much about hair loss

Thank you, translator user! That's too cute

Thank you!

adorable

Oh god, it was to Yuri on Ice, even better. Thank you user!

Holy fuck, I love fujos sometimes.

IMO it's between JJ and Yuri for who will win Russia cup. (I hope it will be an underdog Yuri get with an amazing FS). Yuuri is third for sure unless there's a JJ twist or Victor leaving actually activates a new level of Ai.

NM, I read the question wrong. Enjoy my unnecessary Russia prediction.

Happy cake day, eat your heart out Piggy

Yuuri's going to win because I live him.

twitter.com/breecss/status/803439124430471168

What is this dub

Who do people think is going to win the GPF? I hope the Pig wins but I'm afraid that it's too 'obvious' that he will.

>Yurio wins
>Goes to rub it in piglets face
>Realises he doesn't care because his love with Victor was the real prize all along.

twitter.com/breecss/status/803444961878253568

How wonderful. I can only hope the anime matches up to the emotions in this little doujin. Thank you very much, user.

twitter.com/breecss/status/803446881107857409
Just so cool you know

I think Yuri should. Would be boring if JJ did and no one would really care if Yurio did.

I can't imagine anyone winning besides Yuuri and the ending feeling satisfying except maybe Phichit.

>Maybe the real GFP was the love we made on the way

JJ is pretty much a lock for winning in Russia. Yuri will probably barely make it to GPF.

I want to poke your balding head.

JJ will win Russia, with Yuri in second and Fairy in third. Yurio will be pissed that he keeps losing to a useless pig but will learn and grow from it. Meanwhile, Yuri is worried about going into the GPF against many extremely talented rivals. He really begins to miss his flighty coach and looks forward to reuniting with him before heading off to the final competition together.

>"How about one last pork cutlet bowl, my love?"
>Mmmmm..."
>Lean in for kiss
>cut to black
>"...Vkusno."
>End

Actually, no. Phichit is in no matter what. If JJ doesn't medal, the one who is third is out. The first tiebreaker in GP is that highest position wins and both JJ and Phichit won gold.

I love this holy shit it's perfect

there needs to be a real life male figure skater who's bald and cute

word is bond all he'd need is fair skin and amazing legs and hair wouldn't even be a thing

Gaaay,

How is he not already locked in then?

Anyone have the bingo for this show?

This is the best scene in the whole show. This was the beginning and it was so well done. Nothing can top it.

Because of Korea's score being the same as Yuri's and Yurio's. Also potentially if anyone who is currently at 13/15 choke, Emil or SisCon could overtake, but of course that's highly unlikely.

I'm way more attracted to older Victor but there is nothing even remotely unattractive about his young self. It's just a little TOO pretty and youthful to suit him best, I don't find him all that effeminate or young looking even aged down.

I think it's a mistake from the writers really. Only up in the air is where he will end up in the top 6 rankings. But Phichit is def going to the GPF.

The only way is that they decided not to highest position first tiebreaker and by their score, then there is a chance for Phichit to get knocked out.

YOI fags sing HISTORY MAKER

Record yourself singing (mp3 format, no background track) to the OP version:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

email to: [email protected]

submission by 14 December 2016 (will release before final episode).

CURRENT SUBMISSION COUNT: __7__

Aside from the two locks, they probably kept it open because of the potential of upsets or choking. Like clearly JJ will make it, but on the off chance he ended up like Taco, it could open up possibilities for others.

I know, but Phichit is in no matter the result if they follow GPF tiebreaker rules.

Isn't their age difference less than 4 years? Yuri looks like a four year old while Victor looks like a teenager.

Would you have a YOI themed manicure?

In a heartbeat, though certainly not on a white background. Worst taste

>acrylic

This is a cute idea, they should make nail stickers.

>CELESTINO'S WASTED

Phichit nominated for MVP

Holy shit, kek

If i was a girl, sure!

Because you are a fujo, dipshit.

I wouldn't be able to stop tapping my fingers together to make them kiss. I'd be ashamed the whole time but I wouldn't stop.

Thats way to cute!

I actually like this, so surprised

That May have so something to do with it, yes.

99% of anons in these threads are fujos

nah, fake nails are tacky as shit.

They don't look that bad. I've seen really tacky fake nails that look like talons. These are at least somewhat short, they could even be done on natural nails if the Victor & Yuuri ones were stickers.

I want to stuff my face inside that ass and take a whiff so I can figure out what kind of body wash he uses.

Thank you! So glad to see more people participated!

My voice is kinda shit at the moment so I will send mine later.

I'm so excited for late previews today.

When I ordered katsudon in restaurant today to celebrate Yuuri's birthday, the waitress smiked. I wonder, what was she thinking?

Me too! In how many hours should they come out, anyway? I keep forgetting.

I haven't slept in a while so I'm not sure I'll make it through the previews tonight.

I have suffered enough this week user although I hope we have something to look forward to when I wake up

I would like to see JJ just fuck up completely (because fuck JJ) and end up in second or third. Yuri takes gold because of the power of dedushka's katsudon pirozhki (and love). Then piggy will get silver. It probably won't happen but I want Yuri to get gold somewhere and I dont think they will let him win the finals.

Roughly how many hours till previews?

We have some time to nap.

Probably laughing at fatass fujo being out in public.

twitter.com/mochamakka/status/802963061544013824

"Not another one! That's 8th fatass fujo for today, we'll be out of pork soon"

no you were probably the only one that day

Is katsudon as good as they say? I want to make some

tomorrow's victor

The dates with the designs are interesting. This one was designed in August, meaning, the show was about to start but episode 8 wasn't animated yet (at least for the skating parts).

obviously?

Yea, it's kind of a pain to make though. Oyakodon is just as good as a lot less hassle, make that instead.

I can't find anywhere to download the dub why

just stream it?