>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/17/17
youtu.be/aWVeg9dxsmQ
>This Week @State 11/17/17
youtu.be/UMZTHHsj4eE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XtT8709oyw
longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/11/analysis-cia-releases-massive-trove-of-osama-bin-ladens-files.php
youtu.be/KcbSnuXCuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
youtu.be/kKFNThEiilU
sys.Sup
twitter.com/MegynTODAY/status/932974570713186304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

MOOREUMPF BBBBTFFFOOOOO!!!!!

How do I stop being atheistic?

Awoo

>yidvanka
>conservative

Cyanide martini.

Listen to all God related videos by Jordan peterson, specially his Bible lectures

NIGGERS

OLD SQUAD

RULES

(You)

06:40

>Doug Jones implying Ivanka is not Conservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XtT8709oyw

it's over for goy

Acknowledge the power that numerical sequences have in your life.

trump rally when?

It's going to be nuts when Barron Trump hits puberty. Kid's gonna be like 6'6" or some shit.

OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to show solidarity with my Jewish friends during the holidays, so whenever I see Hanukkah decorations at a department store, I'll share a Christmas decoration with them, usually hang pic related from the menorah or something. Really seems to put my neighbors Ira and Eli in the holiday spirit.

Sit still.
Stop thinking.

Kek

>How is that our business. He's not hurting allies.
Well first of all, he was breaking international laws. Also the Kurds were technically our allies.

>Where are the wmds, nigger?
They actually found most of the materials. Maybe if you didn’t spend your teen years getting all of your news from Jon Stewart and Michael Moore, you would know this.

>Source?
longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/11/analysis-cia-releases-massive-trove-of-osama-bin-ladens-files.php

Just be agnostic
>Can't prove God exists
>Can't prove he doesn't
>Accept that Christian values are the bedrock of Western civilization
>Also accept that modern Christianity is cucked as fuck

>Is it not frightening, that we, the Romanian people, no longer can produce fruit? That we do not have a Romanian culture of our own, of our people, of our blood, to shine in the world side by side with that of other peoples? That we be condemned today to present ourselves before the world with products of Jewish essence? That today, at this moment, when the world expects that the Romanian people appear to show the fruit of our national blood and genius, we present ourselves with an infection of Judaic cultural caricature?
You can easily apply this to our country.

Trump tweet?

He's RUINING the Constitution. I love the high nasally Jew voice and yelling. Him and Savage should co-host a show of them yelling inflammatory things over each other.

*terrorized democrat squealing*

Wew lad. Dats some weird techno
youtu.be/KcbSnuXCuU8

>Ivanka Trump is a conservative
Inattentive Normies will believe the woman that is:
>married a jew
>fell for the climate change meme
>fell for the gender gap meme
>is good friends with Chelsea Clinton
>convinced her dad to meet with Al Gore
>etc

Awoo

Never forgive Ivanka for this.

Through Jihad.

I'm a brainlet. What's this suppose to represent? Hell?

Is Ingraham already getting pushed out?

How can they be so terrible at managing money?

/ptg/ ends when net neutrality ends.
see you guys on the Tor network

Present DAY Trump tweet

IS THIS THE END FOR CRTV?

Mark Levin is great. He is all about preserving the US culture and constirution.

>forgetting Democrats raising tens of millions of dollars for every election.
They got the funds, they just don't show it publicly, simpletons.

COMFORTABLY

NUMB~ERED

NIGGERS THINK DEY IS NIGGAZ

Fox is about to have the most stacked roster of all time

The RNC will squander it

Very nice. Just got to remove RINOs and we're golden.
Their donors must be so disappointed.

I'm sure he'll bitch about trivial shit any minute now.

Q predicted this. Follow the white rabbit user. God speed! The satanic cults days are numbered!

At least until it starts to impact Israel, then we are to resume our subservience.

The future must not belong to those who prey on children

Have to make up for firing Orly. I don't think the boomers ever fully forgave them for that.

Fox News hated Trump but Trump had so much will power that he reshaped them in his image.

sometimes I sit and think that the only way a pathetic beta male like me could ever hope to sleep with melania is to break her heart. She doesn't speak english very well so she doesn't understand that her husband is so alpha he can't stop himself from grabbing tight, young pussy. I'd explain to her that Trump cheats on her regularly and she'd be so heart broken that she'd fuck me in revenge. Of course, she would go back to him, what woman wouldn't want to get fucked by Trumps massive ten inch cock or feel his perfect, robust lips on theirs? Running their hands through his glorious, full mane, and clenching at his tight pectoral muscles and broad, masculine shoulders. I would probably be sentenced to death fro touching one of Trump's many, many women, but honestly i'd kill myself for being a traitor anyway.

Isn't that illegal?

Besides being a jew puppet neocon on foreign policy he is okay. He is still siding with Roy Moore when all of Fox shilled for Wash Po/Allred.

Republican Party is dog shit as long as they deny the fact that delegates of their own chose Trump followed by Cruz and that 62 million people chose Trump and massive electoral majority chose Trump.

What next, a Ben Shapiro show? Wake me up when Red Eye is back.

youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Stop

This is me but leaning more spiritual as I age

>a mother doesn't want pedophiles
What a totally novel idea. I don't think Ivanka approves of her voice being used for a paid campaign.
As if you weren't finding reasons to hate her already, give it a rest.

That's the trick it is all legal or legal gray area :) This is also why there won't ever be dirt on Clinton Foundation high command or equals.

Too smart to get caught doing stupid illegal shit.

Did you know that Islam is the only other Abrahamic faith recognized by jews as being monotheistic?
Jews consider Christians to be polytheists.

I hate his voice. I found him unlistenable, but a friend from work kept shilling him, so I finally listened. Still hate his voice, but I like what he has to say.
Yesterday he was making fun of Brian Stelter’s voice and he said, “I know I don’t have that great of a voice and it’s kind of out there, but THIS GUY!? He sounds like a squirrel or something.”

He had me cracking up yesterday. His making fun of Susan Collins was the best. I’ve been saying all along she sounds like Katharine Hepburn.

Honestly if I was a dem I would never trust my shekels with Perez and would rather give it to some elder kike-tier superpac

F

That is correct.

wow you are a fucking shill if I ever saw one. Fuck off you retarded leftist cuck. Ivanka is an expert diplomat and has military and strategical prowess rivaling any general.

Hell no. Her ratings are killer. I guarantee he's replacing that Steve Hilton show that's fucking horrible and nobody watches.

Here's the Cuck Jones ad against /Goy Moore/
Let's fix that like/dislike ratio
youtu.be/kKFNThEiilU

The man behind the curtain question that should be asked is why religions are curated to be viewed only through the ideas of jewish approval.

fake news. You shills are fucking pathetic. Trashing Trumps kids as if they don't carry his herculean bloodline.

>Ben Shapiro show
"Trump did thing!"
"How Moore is even more anti-semitic than Obama!"
"Alt-right leaked my sister's nudes and forced me to look at them all night"

Realize that your conscious isn't necessary. You could be a fleshy robot, like Scott Adam's says. You take in stimuli and your brain processes it and you act. But the fact that life is basically just a very complex chemical reaction means that life is like fire. Fire isn't conscious, it burns and consumes as long as it can until the conditions make it unsustainable. Life is the same way.

So the presence of a consciousness is your soul. And realize that your consciousness is constrained by your DNA and experiences. Your conscious is the same conscious as mine, your parent's, everyone. It is the same soul across time in unlimited forms. You are god, but kept in a flesh prison. Jesus's "What you do unto others you also do unto me" wasn't playing around. He meant that literally. When you die and merge back into the one soul of God, you'll see your life from the perspective of everyone that interacted with you.

He's a kike. But good for normies at naming the problem (leftists) directly. He makes it explicitly clear that leftism IS the death of civilization and culture because of the cancer it brings.

I haven't seen her ratings. He seems like he'd be on later, he gets a little loud. I don't see him in a Prime Time slot.

Cucker and tick tock Hannity are the biggest stars. Their strongest lineup was before O'Reilly went down. They have no new anchor to hold it down.

I cannot get past the voice. The way he works himself up and yells is too much.

Doug Jones is a fucking cunt. 90% of Alabama is going to agree that this ad is fucking reprehensible.

>Missouri Attorney General, Josh Hawley, a Republican, has announced an antitrust probe into Google, given its unaccountable dominant control over Missourians’ private data, others’ property and others’ commercial opportunity.

Lets all laugh at Missouri AG who is going to get blown the fuck out by Shekelstein Lawyer Team of Google's.

No.

They got the lowest funding in 10 years. A lot of their donors stopped giving because the Dem primary was rigged.
They sued the DNC but the corrupt judge threw it out.
It’s very clear that it’s an open-and-shut case. Why would anyone donate to Bernie if there was no way he could win? It was rigged. They should all get their money back.

The DNC.

Even when the leftists tries to paint President Trump as an infant the leftists is still terrified of the man.

At what time slot? They're full up..

the constitution is marxist trash designed to limit Trump's power and give rights and freedoms to leftists and niggers.

That’s because Jews literally can’t understand the Trinity. Their bug brains only comprehend shekels and how to siphon them.

>y-your entire religion is based on mine
>Jesus is burning in hell
>Jew LARPer doesn’t even know that there is no hell in Judaic teachings.
Hell (and Heaven) is literally a New Testament concept.

Why aren’t you fsggot voting for our Lord Emperor or Goddess Tay Tay?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftime.com%2F5026497%2Ftime-person-of-the-year-2017-poll%2F

Please stop namefagging
I've said that more times these last three days than ever before

Laugh? We need to support this AG

Hate crimes against whites have reached record highs according to FBI statistics

Maybe replacing Pirro after her speeding charge?...

She is kinda gettin old lads

The real question is: what should we deduce from the fact that jews like muslims more than Christians?

Christmas is great, but don't forget Thanksgiving! A day to hang out and eat good food with family and friends. It's my favorite holiday, very comfy

try arguing with logic, shill, instead of posting dumb memes.

twitter.com/MegynTODAY/status/932974570713186304

>2:15

Kike Never Trumper Cuckservative controlled opposition

HURR DURRR

Shills try to convince Trump supporters to dislike the Constitiution....