Has an anime ever made you cry?

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IihaX89WUUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea

Hyouka bored me to tears. At least it cured my insomnia.

Like, twice. I tend to not cry at any form of media with extremely rare exceptions. Don't know why.

Gunbuster's ending. Also a lot of other things.

yes, code geass,death note,clannad and ano hana

ep 20 of K-on

No. My heart is frozen

>code geass,death note
Why? They were both prideful assholes who absolutely deserved it.

AirTV

Went in blind.

Never saw it coming.

Another poster mentioned Gunbuster so going off that Diebuster was pretty sad, I got fucked up over Iggy dying in Stardust Crucaders because I had just put my dog down a few days before hand.

I am very patrician, and I've only cried ONCE, watching One Piece. The part where he graduated pirate school and lost his friends just made me so sad.

a few times

if you don't cry pansy-ass bitch tears during ano hana then you aren't a real man.

Only a few, VNs tend to tug at my heartstrings the most

I cried myself to sleep after 5 Centimeters Per Second

NO THEY DIDNT
DELETE THIS!!

Little Busters Refrain fucked me up big time. Man, I bawled like a bitch.

A lot. Please hug me.

ef: a tale of melodies

anime was depressing as shit

>tfw first time i watched this i spent the rest of the night sobbing myself to sleep

Ending of first arc of sailor moon. I was convinced that every sailor solider died. Those fuckers man...

I cried at the end of Rock Lee vs Gaara

i always give that a watch whenever i feel like shedding tears

never forget

A few times.

Whenever the really nice girls got hurt in Higurashi, I didn't cry but I got really teary eyed, I felt so bad for them. Who could hurt such a cute innocent girl like Satoko...why!

I feel you my man

Those last few episode of 3rd season Aria.
I was in a shaky mental state and really drunk.

no

but not because of lack of emotional impact I just don't cry often for some reason

One Piece, going merry death scene

Clannad, end of KLK and Love Live

Absolutely wept like a baby at this one

Gakkou Gurashi For some reason I didn't see the Megumi reveal coming and it hit me pretty hard.

NOOOOO
DONT REMIND MEEEE

Attack on titan had some utterly depressing moments. Eren's "death" was one of them, pretty fucking sad.

THE WORKO OF AN ENEMY STANDO
CHEAP TRICKS

When it comes to anime, Death Parade's finale. But with manga, One Piece has made me cry like a sadcunt several times.

I didn't cry, but my heart tugged. Very bittersweet.

Yeah, it worked then and worked nicely. And then Shitkai recycled the same exact formula over and over and over again.

That wasnt sad, it was just lame.

I'm crying right now.

Planetarian had me going for quite a bit, it resonated with me a little too much.

Also, not an anime, but Akiha's hscene in Tsukihime had me crying so much- to the point where I had to stop reading- just from how poignant it all was.

I'm a bitch when it comes to emotional stuff so perhaps there's more, but nothing I could name off the top of my head.

lovely complex and the I'''S manga

Only one anime has ever made me physically tear up, and only then because it's a movie that depicts an actual historical event that saw lots of people die horribly.

Went out like a legend and in his last moments, he remembered how to feel.

Dump frogposter

Plastic Memories was the first and last time. Though the recent episode of Flip Flapper with the grandma reminded me of mine with alzheimers and made my eyes swell.

You like the frog?

>he didn't cry at the end of shirobako

how does it feel to be completely dead inside?

That was a legitimate spelling error. Please do not bully me.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fag

Yeah, I fucking cry at everything though, a good episode, a good op, song, book, video, even posts on Sup Forums sometimes. Feels good.

Just this, some other things may have gotten my close to tearing up but this was the only thing that made me cry.

The ending of Umineko too but that's not an anime so I guess that doesn't count.

You should probably get that checked out. See a doctor, you know?

He did save America from getting nuked. Thank you, Pepe!

Stop. I didn't want this.

Stupid show made me want my dad back...Fuck.

DONT WORRY LITTLE CHINESE GIRL, I HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND!

The person who drew this is a communist and the resident drawfag of /leftypol/. How does that make you feel?

No, but prolly will soon. I can feel my heart getting more and more fragile for each anime i watch, keep getting teared up by the smallest things these days.

Your shoes are untied

k-on! and Love Live! made me tear up quite a bit

Yeah. I realized I'd never find real love and I started sobbing like a bitch.

Maybe a cliche answer, but regardless it's true, the ending made me cry like a little bitch.

I can't remember.

Why? They get reincarnated and meet again.

Thanks for the new desktop background user

left me destroyed for days. I just want to be his friend to console him "everything is fine now"

What? No that's fucking retarded. Chinese cartoons don't make me cry, I'm not a baby.

RIP Korosensei

Yes. This made me shed a manly tear.

Yeah, and thank God for that. Because from when the credits started until that scene was shown after the credits, tears were streaming down my face.

If you didn't cry like a little bitch after this then you have no soul

well shit

>Air TV
you poor bastard. I recommend playing the VN if you really enjoyed it.

Kamina's death was sad, but him smiling made me feel somewhat better for some reason.

I've cried to every single Shinkai movie.

shigatsu kimi no Uso did, was the last one, I know other people dislike it but it worked for me

Clannad helped me get over my own father issues, that whole scene with his kid and the sunflowers fucked me right up.

And then the ending ruined it all and I can no longer recommend Clannad in good conscious.

I remember now.

Kimi no Na wa is retardedly overrated and essentially a copypaste of all of Shinkai's other movies only with a slightly different theme kind of.

I'm a crybaby, so I'd cry to almost anything, as long as it isn't forced, and involves characters that I actively enjoy.

Keyshit usually focuses on characters first so I always cry to their stuff the most. Visual Novels also tend to put character interaction before anything else as well, so I usually cry whenever it goes into a dramatic scene.

Hahaha now you know what it's like to have a dead waifu/husbando. ;_;7

bless

Sup Forums made me cry

I saw it coming and it still felt like a building fell on me

when lelouch died and nunnally cried

This. You guys are sad as fuck

So, so depressing.

Brook's backstory made me tear up, what a great scene

Nami's backstory with Bellemere killed me.

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=IihaX89WUUA
is the closest i've been to crying.