/maltapol/ Giving this a try edition

The previous thread continued over and people were still talking, so here goes.

Original title:
>Malta requested more Facebook data per capita than any other country
maltatoday.com.mt/business/technology/82333/malta_requested_more_facebook_data_per_citizen_than_any_other_country

Other urls found in this thread:

78-giri.net/mp3/Daniele Serra-O Malta.mp3
theshiftnews.com/2017/11/21/iconic-balzan-townhouse-set-to-be-demolished/
maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/79696/29yearold_libyan_denies_raping_qormi_preteen_girl#.WhROb1Xiapp
jewbook.com/DefendMalta/videos/1588944854489032/
netnews.com.mt/2017/11/21/tliet-irgiel-torok-jidhlu-fl-ibhra-maltin-minghajr-avviz-u-jinzammu-arrestati/
youtube.com/watch?v=L15qzjvmOWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swemaltanon here I'll be using Templar flag.
Requesting mp3 facist song "O Malta" Fratelli Maltesi wich got shoahd from jewtube

For the past few days there's been Malta generals in here later in the evening.

I'd say that these requests are made to monitor "hate speech" because you know,
you don't want to misgender some one, right?

I've been sent one but my silly self did not save it.
let me search for it.

That was fucking fast.
78-giri.net/mp3/Daniele Serra-O Malta.mp3

Grazzi

Ta' xejn.

You know what pisses me off? About how fucking useless the PN are. They manage to turn victories into losses because they sperg out, they're ridiciulously out of touch and they have zero charisma.

Delia is leagues better than they are just on the virtue of charisma and they'd rather kill the party than let him lead. And he was elected to be different but he's so scared of the old guard blowing up the party that he parrots their points, meaning that nobody is happy.

Thomas Pynchon wrote about Malta

They should just split up and put the party to rest.
The problem then being who's going to be in the opposition.

You know they can't do that.

What are they going to do? keep acting like children and drive
the party further down? Those who don't like Delia should just
leave honestly.

man forget about Delia and forget about Muscat.
What you need is to send a message to the politicians that you've had enough!!
Vote Norman Lowell! Yes, he was not raised to be a politician but he is a true patriot with love for his homeland who even spent time in jail for Maltas sake.

If enough people vote for him, the established (((politicians))) will have to do something about the situation, you can call it a "protest vote"

Lowell for MEP 2019

You know that's not feasible though. The Marsa protest was the best thing that happened in that regard, and of course everyone from both parties cried about muh Nazis

Sure beats voting for the big two though. What else is there to do?

which book please? a lot of people from a lot of places write about Malta, rarely are they maltese themselves

ofcourse its feasible, all we need is the power of will. How the fuck can any Maltese be accused of nazi-ism? its completely outrageous and illogical

The current state of Malta.

theshiftnews.com/2017/11/21/iconic-balzan-townhouse-set-to-be-demolished/

I recommend you read anything written by Daniel Celia if you want to know more about Malta.

also, Norman is far more charismatic than the potato farmer Muscat

Potato blood guy! I remember him!

Someone informed me that we're not 75% arabic in the other thread. I raise you potato guy

see , this is what I fucking HATE!!! Instead of brushing it up like they did with the Kastilja (pic related) , they decide to completely remove historical buildings and replace them with concrete shit.

also , look at the fucking turd statue they put in front of it . What is it? A dog shit?

Come on, we're not that Arabic.

All in the name of money. They don't give a shit, if they see a block of concrete that
is going to generate money, they'll fucking demolish whatever is in their way. Some
of them I bet they'd demolish the temples if they could.

That dog shit looking "monument" in front of Castille is a sad waste of marble.

well some of us are more arabic than others. farmers from imqabba are probably 75% arabic atleast lol

He's not 75% arabic, he's 75% potato. Can't you read?

What are your demographics like? I assume it'd be a mix of Italian, Arab and Brit?

>we're not that Arabic

This is the face of a Maltese Patriot

Well, he declared that he has potato blood in his veins. The volume of blood in a human body is approximately 7% of body weight.

Ergo, he is 7% potato. 75% Arab. 18% white (maybe).

I'd say we're more or less Sicilian.

He looks like an Arab to you?

That guy looks more like an ugly Italian to me

>He looks like an Arab to you?

I've seen elephants with smaller noses

We're not known for small noses, that's for sure. Doesn't mean we're Arabs. Look at Italy, they have large noses too.

We have a large variety of noses here, but that one is not one of ours.

demographically there were hardly any arabs or niggers here before the migration wave started, now we're swarmed with niggers and arabs, statiostically Malta took the most refugees (after sweden) per capita.

Genetically , Maltese are actually very similar to sicilians

Didn't the arabs genocide the original maltese when they conquered the island along with sicily?

Even if that were true (it's not) we had 1200 years of European admixture since. The only way you can call us arab is by using some one drop rule nonsense

I believe not but they did assimilate. And even if they did, many Sicilian families helped re-populate
the islands when the Maltese got almost wiped out, for example in the sieges of 1429 and 1565.

yes, but then the island was refilled with southern italians

While the guy is correct, keep in mind that most refugees leave for Europe while Sweden keeps theirs

I'm not accusing you, that's what wikipedia says. Pic related if you can read italian.

and no not completely genocided, they had to pay muslim taxes and shit under arab rule, but this was long time ago, and Spain was under arab rule for a longer period than Malta

See

It would make no sense for Latin to be in our law or our language if the natives were wiped out entirely. And as I said, 1000-1200 years of European admixture since.

Also, IIRC there's evidence that Malta paid the jizya, which means they remained Christian, which wouldn't make sense if the weren't Muslim

He can only read Arabic, but he is not an arab.

What about the ones coming here with Italian ID though?

I wouldn't hold Wikipedia as a source to rely on. Wikipedias with different
languages say different stuff about the same topic. Even on the English
one it varies from one page to another.

I believe there was an episode when the Arabs asked for the help of the Maltese
to defend the Islands for the Greeks.

Well, I mean, latin was the official language for all christian kingdoms until late middle ages

Does it mention how the arabs were expelled from the island during norman conquest?

I think that the Christian population never when under a third of the whole population on the islands, not sure.

Nope, they just mention the conquest and then the dukes of malta, then fast forward to the knights

Far more leaving than entering, is the point. We just don't give that sweet sweet gibs.

Not immediately, they where completely expelled after a failed uprising. They tried to slaughter a bunch of Maltese people but got discovered and got slaughtered themselves.

No, we cant read moonrunes

Their presence here is enough for me to be annoyed lol

I'm not sure, are you calling me an arab or the maltese guy?

are you referring to when the ottomans who were plotting an uprising in jail? and then got btfo because a maltese told the knights about it? I think this was the story

With all that said, some of us do look like Saudi princes.

Happy to report that I look like a shorter, balder, Ragnar Lothbrok

The Malthammedi guy.

not all of us siehbi, not all of us.
We are united by our history, fuck everybody else

No no this happened under the Normans. The Arabs were unhappy about having to pay
some extra taxes (I believe) and decided to try to take over the islands again, starting by
slaughtering a bunch of Maltese people, I believe during Sunday congregation. The plot
was discovered and the Maltese removed some kebab. When the king heard about the
incident, he ordered the remaining Arabs to be expelled. This happened I believe in

I look stereo-typically Southern Euro.

And then Malta was under Spanish rule
History is weird aint it?

That's why I said some. The Saudi looking ones
are a minority. Also, RIP Tieqa.

Can you still DEUS VULT?

since we derailed from the topic, I'll just post some of the shit that goes on in Malta

>Lybian rapes 12 year old maltese girl:
maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/79696/29yearold_libyan_denies_raping_qormi_preteen_girl#.WhROb1Xiapp

>Arabs fighing in St. Pauls Bay (video)
jewbook.com/DefendMalta/videos/1588944854489032/

See, in Malta's case, we don't let Arabs go with weak sentences because they're Arabs

We let them go with weak sentences because our sentences are fucking pathetic in general. I think the best case that shows this is Ali Rezaq.

That business is in hold right now unfortunately.

>Arabs fighting and raping
Nothing new. hate to see another city (Ħal Qormi) being
turned into a dump.

quick run down on this smug bitch?
Does she need my BCC (Big crusader cock)? It looks like it

A mayor (Ħal Qormi) turned into a backbencher.
She's the youngest person in the parliament.

>Does she need my BCC (Big crusader cock)? It looks like it
Stand in line.

Siege not yet over it seems.
netnews.com.mt/2017/11/21/tliet-irgiel-torok-jidhlu-fl-ibhra-maltin-minghajr-avviz-u-jinzammu-arrestati/

lol stupid fucking turks, don't know when to give up

Based Zaren tal-Ajkla
I kind of feel sorry for the guy, he's obviously disturbed and people egg him on

I saw him once on the bus. He's so small and cute,
he's a national treasure.

I agree, but man it was fun as hell, they even made an innu tal- lajkla XD. In my perfect world we shouldnt make fun of eachother, but lets face it, sympathy gets you nowhere nowadays...

youtube.com/watch?v=L15qzjvmOWQ