Will the next stock market crash cause a second Great Depression?

Will the next stock market crash cause a second Great Depression?

Apparently it is never going to go down again. Even if it starts the day 250 down, it closes even or .03% down. DJIA is going to 100K just like bitcoin.

The only thing keeping the dow afloat is low interest rates. If rates went up to 5% it would crash harder than in 1929

Those put options not paying off Schlomo? Trying to stoke fears of a crash again?

Possibly, but I don't get the sense that the kikes are ready to pull the trigger on that.

Please tell me how the tech bubble and housing bubble lasted forever

Come on! Crash already.
I've got 40k waiting for a correction and this fucking market simply won't go down.

Apparently debt is a good thing, so yes.

You should be more worried about the dollar's collapse than the stock market m8

The tech bubble (I assume you mean the one from the 90s) was rolled in to the housing bubble. Arguably the housing bubble got rolled in to a dollar bubble, but we probably won't have good analysis of that until the next step or two of the game has happened.

What I suspect is that we're seeing that dollar bubble rolled in to something of an education / migration / transhumanism bubble as the beginning of a final push toward a situation of inevitability wherein a massive global currency collapse becomes subsumed by something approximating a new world order. However, China in particular is adding interesting new threats to this Anglo-centric ideation.

No. There are two components, a legitimate bubble, and an industrial revolution.

The bubble will pop, but it wont matter because of the industrial revolution.

the industrial revolution already happened though

We're expecting basically a repeat due to a surge in technological advances that seem to finally be on the cusp of flying out of control.

It's already been more than 40 years since we last adapted the USD as the global currency so it makes sense that were going to transition into a new monetary system much like how the petrodollar took over after the Bretton Woods system ended.

The only thing keeping America's dollar on top is the fact that the world uses it to trade in oil. If that monetary system were to end than the U.S would experience massive hyperinflation to the point where a can of coke is $9. China and Russia are buying up gold so they can introduce gold backed currency to replaced the USD in trading.

and you think that's going to happen *before* the next economic crisis?

Looks like a repeat of 1999.

80k here. Ready to jump in on SVXY and XIV when they tank to $1.00.

I'm not so sure that it will play out that way. I tend to think they're going to over-estimate the technological revolution going as planned and that it will wind up being a mess over emergency reactions (rather than being proactive) as reality reasserts its itself.

But at present that seems to be the main course left on the table, at least until Mr. Bones' wild ride shakes things up enough that out of the chaos a new game can be imposed.

Yup and the gold moves of both CHYNA especially and Russia to a lesser extent have been obvious for a long time, so you know the powers that be have had plenty of time to game that out.

Don't forget also that India at a personal level holds a tremendous portion of the world's public above ground gold. The continued US-India alliance vs. China's new Silk Road efforts should be interesting.

I think you're completely delusional if you think there's a high chance of it happening before a major economic crisis.

The dot com bubble was in 2001. Mortgage crisis in 2008. We're over due. The international banking system is more primed for a major crisis now that it has ever been, and this time governments are too over leveraged to perform the bail out trick again.

Unfortunately you may be waiting a long time ....Jan 20th, 2025 is a long way away til a new President rocks the USS Trump
>Jews, I said it

This
Every country has lowered their interest rates to almost zero percent and have kept them there for almost a decade. Numerous western countries are practically surviving off of borrowed time until the next recession hits.
The U.S is so in debt that raising interest rates to 5% would mean paying 1 trillion a year to service the interest on debt.

Remember recessions are cyclical, the U.S never went more than a decade without one breaking out

Yeah the financial sector has backed itself into a corner of needing to maintain the low interest rate environment until it finally blows out. There aren't many exit ramps from that eventuality even if we think we're going to write off the derivatives death star. So their main task is to keep the game going until a new game takes shape. Or they can't keep it going anymore and it's time to "kick the board" with another world war or pandemic or other such massive crisis.

But as we hurtle toward that abyss, I think more people are starting to get cold feet about jumping off the edge. When's the last time they rattled the cage about Grexit and PIIGS? Now it's like
>oh well erm
>ok, no brexit can't happen
>shit, wait, you need more rapefugees!
>fuck fuck fuck, ok jail that catalonion guy!
So no the geopolitical reprecussions of a dissolving monolithic power base subsume underlying financial concerns: the game has escalated to another level.

Who knows? but there's a lot of people who can't afford to lose that money, and it's ripe for the taking. Markets are a zero sum game after all.

This is a no brainer...
The inevitable crash
Getting Yellin out is a move to try to prevent or soften their intractable push to rid the world of Trump at all costs (pumping then crashing the market)

The Invisible Hand will not be denied.

See my post above

The dow reaching that level would imply keeping interest rates at near zero percent levels which would mean the USD will become gradually more worthless and hyperinflation will begin to happen.

That's when things get fun: when it doesn't matter whether we see deflation or hyperinflation because they're just technical terms for a collapse in confidence of the currency, and raising or lowering the interest rate won't matter either way.

Much like you can watch the cost of paper gold vs. physical gold. When they start to really become two different things, that's a reflection of the funny money system becoming unglued from reality.

every market is the same though.. I wonder what their end game is going to be? I have my doubts about a war.. which if hillary was in im sure we would have gotten , however, with current admin and geopolitics. I feel like war is out of the question, I think this president values life. Arent markets around the world depressed all the same? arent banks at low interest rates everywhere? All they can do is continue to print? I dont know what this means other than things staying relatively the same as they have been.. just a slow grind, where things become more difficult and the divide between rich and poor increasing as the middle class continues to get dismantled. It feels like all the economies are on life support. What scares me more than a crash is that we get more of the same.. That what we are experiencing today is the new normal.

It won't crash, just evaporate. Fucking wonderland.

OMG COAL COAL COAL. Coal is good for everyone, amirite? /S

I think you're spot on in terms of what to expect for the time being. Back in 2008 it seemed like there was a little more willpower behind the notion of all the economies (or at least all the western ones) jumping off the cliff at the same time, so to speak, in order to enter into a new currency regime. But these days I think the uncertainty is ruling the roost and we're getting more of a deer in the headlights effect that makes it easier to play a game of slowly inflating and eroding away toward a new normal.

Possibly the more important concern is that if you believe this to be the forseeable future then what should you do personally to come up closer to the head of the pack than the rear? You don't need to be all the way at the front of the pack to avoid being eaten by wolves.