Any podcasts out there where Andrew Anglin talks about what he actually believes and maybe about himself a little seems...

Any podcasts out there where Andrew Anglin talks about what he actually believes and maybe about himself a little seems like an interesting guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-hETsCk5oc
m.liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
dailystormer.hk/entrevista-jim-goad-amb-andrew-anglin/
dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=gpEoEqsA6sk
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/andrew-anglins-dna-test-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtu.be/t89LfK6L_BE
therightstuff.biz/2017/11/15/tds221-do-androids-dream-of-electric-mohels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anyone who has a different opinion to us is a troll
I hate how they misuse that word

The Daily Shoah

youtube.com/watch?v=l-hETsCk5oc

White Shariah

fuck off cia

nobody is gonna follow your little "white supremacist" puppets

More like gets to date an Aryan qt 19 year old.

Kill yourself cuck

Yeah what a loser... He has to date some hot fit virginal 19 year old instead of a 30 year old roastie whore...

He doesn't talk about anything he actually believes in politically on the shoah
Usually just current events and psudo spirituality

Who's this bald wigger?

>Seems like a interesting guy
More like a CIA plug just like Spencer

Hey goys look this is was a nazi looks like, don't forget the key words so you don't look into it yourselves

RIGHT
FAR RIGHT
NAZI
ALT RIGHT
KKK
RIGHT
NAZI
ALT RIGHT
FAR RIGHT
NAZI
LEFT-RIGHT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
NAZI
FAR RIGHT
ALT RIGHT

Dude is a creep.

DailyStormer got shut down like 20+ times...
They must be doing something right.

I don't think you can't really say something bad about Anglin, he does his things. And I can't recall him attacking other people who are trying.

>More like a CIA plug just like Spencer and those guys that keep in gang stalking me

Listen to the TRS optics episode. From a month or so ago

Anyone who does any nationalist advocacy in public is a Jew and an alphabet plant with lots of hidden psychopathologies that made them stop wanting to be good goyim. You don't want to be a bad goy, right? You should just keep shitposting on Sup Forums and hiding your powerlevel. Never speak out, goy.

>he has to date a 19 year old
>has to
>has to
>has to
roasties are delusional

I don't get why anyone would ever hate Anglin or Spencer but Anglin is basically Sup Forums. Anglin and weev both troll the fuck out of the left and large corporations. They've gotten papa johns to post stupid fucking tweets and had them drop something like 10% in stocks or some shit. Its funny as fuck leftypol here on Sup Forums has convinced so many newfag fucks that all these people are BAD GUYS./

I’m sure the underage filipina whore he has on his arm in this vid is so pure and virtuous.

He shaves his head because he's been going bald since high school.

A true wigga move

Nice trips, (((user)))

Why not just read his articles on daily stormer?

She was 21. He was memeing

Proof that she is a whore?
Proof that she is underage?
and when did I mention virginity or purity you white knight faggot?
or are you a flappy flap roastie cunt clap?

Triggered roastie

smug as fuck

someone give him the smug hand and cut out the thot

That article was interesting in that he didn't really seem all that ideologically motivated, just that he needed a cause to devote his life to and settled on white identity shit. I dunno, he seemed like a spazzy hippie stoner, I wonder what drove him over the edge.

>h-he hired a hooker! a-and she was 17 too!
Like it actually matters. The worst part is that he was racemixing but he's disavowed doing so for ages.

/thread

dailystormer.hk
currently

clearly Anglin lurk and post on Sup Forums since years btw.
Quality might go up and down but sometime there is some 10/10 stuff.

She’s a woman fucking a western man in the Philippines. Tell me how that is not whoring.
She looks pretty fucking young
Labeling bitches roasties is an indication that you look down on promiscuity
As for the last question you will never know

fuck off kike

just because he got redpilled on the jews doesn't mean he went over the edge

faggot

Eric Striker is good too. New ep of Fascism Now when

>Labeling bitches roasties is an indication that you look down on promiscuity
>implying you shouldn't look down on female promiscuity
key, lock, etc.

t. retarded loser

She looks like a tranny jew in that photo.

Fine. I wonder how he got redpilled. Better? Wtf man, why so hostile? I didn't mean to imply he went crazy or whatever.

Get your Jewish psychologizing bullshit out of here, you fucks always do that instead or addressing the fact that we dont want to be third world and run by jews

>LEFT
>TROLL
>BASICALLY Sup Forums

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HES SO BASED TROLLING THE LEFT AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET NAZI ALT RIGHT TROLL BASED AS FUCK

check yourself punk

language matters

As for what Anglin really believes he comes closest to letting the mask slip in his “debate” with Vox Day.
Your welcome.

Moarpheus go away

Ditto

or the regular unironic srsbsns articles he writes on DS

Oh my god, he's following the laws of their country, how creepy!

Fuckin' FAGGOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

Look at this loser he can’t even get a roasty and has to young, fertile white women!

>all these newfags who don't know who anglin is

It's weird he went from some vegan hippie who went into the jungle to live with some primitive tribe and came out being a white supremacist. No one is psychoanalyzing. It's just interesting. Settle down.

>Eric Striker is good too. New ep of Fascism Now when

soon I guess, they need to keep a good pace :D

I shave my head because if I don't I look like a homeless bozo the clown. Eggmen just have higher test

>batboy
KEK

I follow him very long since he had the blog Total Fascism. He said about that experience that he went there to find some kind of meaning but never felt close to the locals and then realized the importance of race and kinship.

It kinda makes sense though. If you get an understanding of the race question you basically automatically become some kind of white nationalist. Being a leftist it would make sense to flip over to fascism.

>i called the cops, looking forward to hearing from you
women

>She looks pretty fucking young
She looks like she's in her late teens.
Maybe 17 at the youngest.

You realize that this video was from like 5 years ago. Andy was nearly 30. There was probably a 10-year age difference and this is what he's laughing about and joking that she's "jail bait".

Maybe this doesn't make sense to certain 'tists, but people don't tend to joke about things like underage sex if they're actually doing it and then post proof online.

He clearly intended the video for public consumption and was trying to make a "point" about malls or whatever. So if she was actually jail-bait, he wouldn't've mentioned it. Instead he's fucking joking about it and certain types of dumb-dumbs are so far gone that they take him seriously.

Because he plays a different character when he writes

He knew about the jew thing for approx. a decade before he went full 1488.

He just never thought the jew thing was so important before then.

He realized the ahem cultural differences but still thought that things like technology and conspiracies were more important than just "there's jews involved".

I don't know what tipped him "over the edge". I know that when he went fascist it was with the help of some "BB" guy from his Outlaw Journalism forums. But he had known that guy for several years and always dismissed the guy's fascist beliefs as "going too far" or whatever. I don't know what made him start taking them more seriously or thinking that Hitler was perfect.

Journalists aren't reliable when it comes to covering the right wing because they publish assumptions/hypotheticals as "fact" instead of researching the content out there. If you've listened to his interviews on the between two lampshades podcast, he states that he insincerely portrays himself as a extreeeeme nazi so that the left wouldn't move on to stating that regular conservatives are Nazis. It's to prevent the Overton window from shifting leftward. Right now there's a huge difference between Sharpiro's right wing and Anglin's right wing, but if it weren't for people like Anglin, Shapiro would be viewed as a far-right Nazi similar to how Canada and the EU treats their right-wing. Someone has to take the fall and I'm glad that Anglin took that mantle.

You can even tell from his articles that he's being satirical. He's a white nationalist, but he's not an exxxxtreeeme one like the press portrays him to be.

He has an article where he goes point by point through this article in connection to his actual life, which apparently was written by a crazy jew who's been stalking him for years.

Here is a good interview of Anglin from a few months ago.

dailystormer.hk/entrevista-jim-goad-amb-andrew-anglin/

Ha!

dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/

here is the anglin take on the mentioned article...

Oh cool do you remember what it was called? He puts out like 10 articles a day it might be burried

top kek

He was on Radio Stormer around two years ago. Check David Dukes archives to hear him when he was a regular guest on his show.

Also, check out his appearances on Dr. Patrick Slattery's National Bugle Radio or The Alternative Media. Can't remember what it was called but he hosted both programs

He was on the Daily Shoah last week (ep 221):

youtube.com/watch?v=gpEoEqsA6sk

I don't care for spencer because he is so flamboyant. I know it's unpopular in this day and age but I disapprove of homosexuality in general. Anglin is a deceny goy. Even Il Duce was a communist in his youth so I don't hold Anglin's boyish faggotry against him.

Who?

>he is so flamboyant
what are you talking about? sounds fine to me

Hahahahahahaha

>My internet lawyer, Sargon of Akkad

Anglin has a nigger nose. No way he'd pass a DNA test.

This

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/andrew-anglins-dna-test-results/

>99.3% European
Where's the other 0.7%?

Idk but like it's .7% dude

>I don't think you can't really say something bad about Anglin
He is the cringiest, most autistic fucktard ever to suck air.

>but like it's .7% dude
What if he's part nigger? One drop rule

Literally less than a drop

>t. Andrew Faglin

>Btw read siege

Lol you want to find out who is the cia shill in the thread. Point out the puppets. Like clockwork

THIS. Spencer is a tool but weev and anglin got bantz for days

Please enlighten me on some thought leader that are not CIA thanks.

If it weren't for Daily Stomer...
I'd have never lurked and posted on Sup Forums

It's ok you don't have to cry

No one. True natsocs work and live life. They dont need to attw to other faggots. Remember, they want to control you, to make you fight one another. The only way to win is to not play the game

>the only way to win, goy is to stay quiet, keep working and let the jews replace you people with diversity.

Who's the CIA again?

The name pained out in that tweet was Sinead McCarthy/GoyimGoddess
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

Mhm, just accept that some Europeans can have broad noses and be just as pure as the rest. Ever seen depictions of peasants in medieval times? Glad they got fucked so hard by the plaugue or else we'd all look much worse.

Yeah that coal burning kike roastie shill is mad

youtu.be/t89LfK6L_BE

Its really fucking funny when roasties try to pretend 19 isn't the ideal age for a piece of ass.

don't you have some baseball bats you should be selling? cia niggers, when the fuck will you ever learn?

The Daily Shoah 221
therightstuff.biz/2017/11/15/tds221-do-androids-dream-of-electric-mohels/