>>150330548

check me, Justin Trudeau will be assassinated that day

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UIS7x
web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even close mate sorry, it's not in the digits

He's gonna die by having too many dicks shot into his anus by pansexual überqueer homos.

You guys, this shit sucks. Have some faith though; we'll get it together...eventually. Despite the colossal faggotry of Trudes, we'll get another conservative in there. Hopefully during next election.

>LGBTQ2S+
I can't keep up anymore. What is the S?

2s is two spirits lmao I don't even know what they mean by that
Unironically leaf I really hope you do. Trudeau is doing exactly what I felt like hildawg would do if elected. Turning Canada into a self loathing cuck kingdom.

I loved his Father for dealing with the FLQ Terrorists like a Badass who ignored the SJW Cucks whining.

Meanwhile his Son pays Modern Day Terrorists Millions of Dollars because they were Interrigated in Gitmo...

It's an Indian thing.

I think he's trying. But one of the few things in life I'm optimistic about is the future of Canada for some reason. I know that behind closed doors, most people want to keep things here in order and they don't like all this bullshit they're seeing. People know what's up in Europe and don't want that here in Mapleland. We'll come around.

Are they really adding more letters?

Reminder this pic literally exact almost sums up this guy. How did this guy even get elected, did all the woman in canda just ogle over his baby face? Unironically asking.

Wouldn't be surprised, i think that's become leftist fav side hobby is just add a letter from the English alphabet, to their weird edgy degenerate culture they got going.

>LGBTQ2S+

what the fuck is this

do these people keep inventing new oppressed acronyms every fucking day

>implying pierre isn't the reason coastal BC is India

Travel is with a V. traVel.

Literally yesterday it was LGBT2

Not that I figured out what the 2 was

Whats the 2 and the +?

2S stands for two spirits. I literally have no idea. I can only assume otherkin lmao

Canadians oughta vote this bumbling idiot out 2019.

Likely, got pussy tingles and stoners were promised weed.

Can we vote him straight out of the window in Parliament? The higher above ground the better, aim for concrete.

"Apply for travel subsidies"

repeal the 19th

They are gonna pay reparations and fund a memorial fund too. There are still some alive from the purge ended in late 1980s. according to the article
Not counting this, you will be paying a memorial fund to remember these victims

Not counting the travel subsidies, tickets and all logistics of this things.
Archived links (.is): archive.is/UIS7x
(waybackmachine) web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
Original link: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/

God damn, and I thought the usgov funding shrimp on a treadmill research was bad