He likes women with huge cowtits

>he likes women with huge cowtits

Cowtits are only good in 2D because that way they remain perky and beautiful.

>He likes children with cutting boards for chests

THICC AS

O A T M E A L
A
T
M
E
A
L

Agreed. Flat is superior

Sauce?

Damn right, I do.

so us swedes are all pedos?

>Sven thinks girls with tits and ass are yucky, 16 and under are his favorite
>Jamal fucks his 11/10, large breasted GF while he faps to loli

I legitimately feel nothing looking at these. It's like how you can look at Natgeo topless women and not get boner because it's not framed in a sexual manner. It's like I'm not staring at boobs anymore but rather chunks of fat.

EVERYONE STOP

OP is obviously a cowtit lover and is pretending to hate them so you all post big tiddies

Im on to you OP

fight the power

it's probably the cat ears

Good on him.

I bet that you are a vegetarian or a fucking vegan.

Medium size>Perky>Large>DFC>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowtits
Pic related, perfect medium tits.

Cowtits are okay if they're done properly to show the weight of them. Something like Senran Kagura looks really bad with their balloon tits.

Medium sizes breasts are literally the worst of both worlds and absolute trash tier. At least the DFC lovers are not filthy normies like you.

>not liking balloon tits
bet you don't even like skin tight body suits

>tfw no misuzu wife and carol mistress

Not sure about Senran Kagura, but recently I came to a conclusion, that for best result you need to slightly exaggerate properties (like bounciness).

You don't see people crying that others like DFC.

Disgusting OP.

>tfw no dairy farm gf

>t. some faggot who likes hibishit

Every woman in north Eu has large breasts and men tend to like suitably different looking woman than their relatives.
Thats why Asians are the most attractive race for caucasian men.

>Flat
Hard as a washboard, all you feel is skin and bone

>Cowtits
Soft and warm. 10/10 would lean my head against.

Though in reality, while bigger is better, DD or E is as large as it gets before it's disgusting.

>Loves cowtits
>Has a limit before they get disgusting

You are not really a big tit lover are you?

What's not to like?

Definition of a mother complex

>mc likes cowtits
>flat girl wins
Why would you do that?

At some point they just get disproportionate compared to the rest of the body. Proportions do matter.

According to all the accusations thrown in my direction "mother complex" simply means "desire to be loved". If that's the case, I wouldn't have it any other way. According to those standards you either have a mother complex or you're a schmuck ready to get (financially) exploited.

>actually putting a cowtits in a series
Why would you do that?

Please explain how?

Moderate sized tits are good though right?

It's a condition called being South American.

Both extremes in general are bad, but frankly, it's all about the shape and how they feel in your hands.

Imagine if Mirai was the one to get thicker every game and joined Ryoubi in the fat-ass club.

I like both cow tits and Deliciously Flat Chests, in reality the personality matters above all else.

89% for best girl.

At times i can be proud of my country.

This. You wouldn't want to get with a girl who's a violent tsundere for example.

AllTitsMatter

It's the migrants mate.
Their Prophet's wife was 9 years old.

I want to date a bitchy cool girl who's tsun for everyone but dere for me.

>You wouldn't want to get with a girl who's a violent tsundere for example
Speak for your fucking self you fragile little faggot.

Yeah that'd be nice but wouldn't want her tonne overly bitchy otherwise I agree completely with you

Sorry I don't find hitting you for no apparent reason all the time attractive. Don't need a spastic for a waifu now. If you want to get with a gorilla then be my guest though

Go jack off to your wet paper bag Rie clone then. Wouldn't want her to speak for herself or you might be threatened.

Do I really have to?