MGTOW HATE THREAD

Daily reminder that the Jew fear the Chad

If you aren't actually royally fucked over by a chick then you don't have an excuse to be MGTOW, even then it's mostly your fault for not realizing that she is just there for your money.

Let's be real, most MGTOWS are degenerate incels who just hate women because their fatasses can't get any. Admit that if a woman actually opens up to you right now you would jump in at the first chance.

Kikes created MGTOW to further the decline of birthrates in whitemen, if you can't handle having a women then unironically neck yourself. Yes I know women are a lot of work but it is all worth it.

Also protip: women operate almost opposite of men so don't expect them to act and talk like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9WkVt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone against MGTOW is commietrash.

It's not your life. It's not your body. It's not your fucking business.

>get laid u incels

LMAO, you definitely need to get laid

don't blame women for your virginity fag

Finally some sense from a leaf

>tfw to intelligent for women

The funny thing is MGTOW is communism applied to the sexual market, you think you deserve things you haven't earned.

Are you talking about getting laid, or raising children? Because the two are very different. No matter how much sex I have, it doesn't make me any happier. I want a family but all these women are whores. What am i supposed to do now?

umm no they're not..

you're talking out of your ass, mate

GIVE MILKIES!!!

If you want someone to participate on your society you must give them something in return. A society that can't even give a pussy for every working member is not one worth keeping around.

MGTOW will save society and the white race

and how will you procreate?

I don't want children

Nice bait.

Good way to stir up a mgtow thread though

>Tits or gtfo

Before sexual liberation every male was entitled to reproduce as long as he worked and competed in productive fields. These days, not even money or a high status are necessarily sufficient and the innate competitiveness in males is back to its primal state. Getting quality pussy. So yeah, the smv should be ''communist'' in order to build civilizations.

>no women are great user they aren't whores haha trust me
That's the best advice you have?

And you wonder why MGTOW exists.

the sexual market*

MGTOW is about not having some fucking ball and chain roastie whore or stinky ass kid, i still fuck sluts when i want because they are easy as hell so glad pol enlightened me in my early years thanks lads

I speak from experience..maybe you're just not worth it..have you ever thought of that...maybe its you...oh no it must be something else...it's easier to place blame elsewhere for your failure i get it...but it's not going to help.

so how will you save your white race??

>a fucking leaf
why are you so invested in whether this guy gets his dick wet or not? More pussy for you, right?

Mgtow are not to be hated, we mudt help them

I will contribute in other ways

mgtow is gay, commies are gay and you are gay. now please self-murder.

im just stating facts...do you have a rebuttal?..no you dont..

>j-just stating facts
are you some kind of faggot? Huh? Take your nose out of his knickers.

that does.nt even make sense..you will save the white race by not having white kids and blaming white women who are to have these white kids?..wtf

This.

>evaluating the cost/benefit and risk/reward ratios for interaction with females
>choosing not to enter that market and instead put time and resources into other markets

YEAH SURE SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISM!
Fucking lmao @ all the anti-MGTOW tradcucks and roasties.

archive.is/9WkVt "Birth rates for all age groups of women under 30 fell to record lows in 2016" which retarded feminists blame on women, but of course men are always the gatekeepers of commitment (and babies).

MEN ARE SAYING NO TO WOMEN! Read that again, triggered traduck. MEN ARE SAYING NO TO WOMEN!

Going MGTOW is completely understandable, honestly. And yes there are common losers that are bitter because theyre below average and havent really done anything with their life but if you watch some Turd Flinging Monkey videos or watch his talkshows you understand there are also a lot of productice and above average men than wont risk their rescources for some years of perceived affection and love and some pussy.

It is will kill the West, in my estimation. Which is a bummer, we have a lot of nice things that Id like to hold on to

I suppose I could have dodged the bullet of I had known about MGTOW earlier, no wait, I'm glad I have a child, even if I despise her whore mother.
My child is everything to me and I'll endure whatever suffering her mother lays on me in order to be with her and see her more.

On a serious note, I get the whole you want freedom thing but how long can you play the bachelor? If you haven't impregnated at least one woman and produced a healthy offspring by the time you hit 30, there's something seriously wrong with you and you're probably shooting blanks.

At least that's how I feel about it.

We are accelerationists crashing this system with no survivors. Rome took hundreds of years to fall, lets not repeat that again okay? You know if your heart that even if 50% of white men went MGTOW tomorrow the system would collapse and we could rebuild it in our favour.

that's what i thought...you have no response because you know it's true...only delusional people blame all women for anything..it's a way to take blame off ones self...you're dumb..bye

>Kikes created MGTOW to further the decline of birthrates in whitemen
I agree. It's all so tiresome.

Pathetic

>women are a lot of work but it is all worth it

you had me going until i read this line. i have enough work in my life. i dont need more.

Fag leaf.
How many great men in history never had children?
How many intellectual and character-based "offspring" do these men have?
Countless

These poor boys are never going to lose their virginity at this rate.

Everything I don't like/understand is facism/communism

The long and the short of MGTOW is some betas saying "Hey fellas, with the family courts ruining mens lives and the general cultural atmosphere of women getting away with murder, I don't think the cost benefit analysis of marriage is worth it for us."

It's never precluded sex, relationships, or children. It's just a reaction against the general cultural atmosphere of women getting away with murder.

>If you haven't impregnated at least one woman and produced a healthy offspring by the time you hit 30, there's something seriously wrong with you

This is the same conformist sheep mentality that makes roasties desperate once they start hitting the wall. You are thinking like a woman. Most people just want peace and happiness for a good life, you don't need women or a family or either of these.

I believe it is the opposite

Most men that get burned in late teens/early 20s end up doing something with their life besides pussy begging, whether it is a trade or a formal education i cannot blame them for refusing hoes after success

again..that's not an argument...keep blaming others for beiing a manlet idc

Do you know that u are white knight faggot ?

Experience of what, being divorced and remarried or something? What are you even talking about?

Well and also unearned rights.
Most women have no moral basis to justify being allowed to vote, but same goes for a good amount of men. We inserted equality of outcome into our democratic system, everyone votes and everyone's vote is worth the same

have you ever been in a relationship or been in love?

Fair point.

You've never impregnated at least one female though? Probably for the best.

no..being in a relationship with a faithful woman.

>If you aren't actually royally fucked over by a chick then you don't have an excuse to be MGTOW
>You must get fucked over at least once!
Literally pic related

I wouldn't want my genes to spread any further. Also nobody wants me.

Also

>genetic trash getting out of the gene pool
>a bad thing

Who said anything about faithfulness?

>let's hate on people bettering themselves
I think it's sad that so many guys are in a position to reject women en masse, sure, but their response is to get on with other things rather than mope, and that's a good thing.

Kid I'm 6"4, IQ 138, White and a part-time model. My genetics could crush you

>be licensed plumber
>working 8 hours a day
>commute 1-2 hours a day
>spend down time dating people with intense requirements
>find out they’re a single mom working retail
>never get 2nd date because “works with toilets”
>retires at 35 wth 35 years to enjoy hobbies

Wow you loser, why would you want this? Just make babies instead or you’re letting your grandparents you never visited outside of holidays down

Inb4shill or some faggot defense to wanting to live a life

Question that destroys all MGTOW cucks

Both. And for awhile I thought it was real.
Then she basically gave up, let herself go, and used the orbiters on her phone for validation. I cashed out.

Now I'm just preparing my soul to meet God, and my body and mind for when things hit the fan.

Look at those pics. It's pretty obvious MGTOW is a jewish plot to have less white kids.

Cuck and mgtow are almost polar opposites though

Lol I know its hard to get over your first love (I still miss her now) it's better for your mind to just find another girl

You literally cuck the women of your country to Jamal instead of producing healthy white children

He's on Sup Forums's Sup Forums...
His children wont be healthy

All you have to do to realise that MGTOW is a jew's worst nightmare is see all the negative opinions on it by the MSM and you just have to ponder how the current system, the one where the jews are in the top 1% everywhere, would absolutely crash to the fucking ground if 50% of all men went MGTOW tomorrow.

>most MGTOWS are degenerate incels who just hate women because their fatasses can't get any
most women haters calling themselves MGTOWS are degenerate.
I can be stupid as hell and call myself Hiltler Lover. Or everypussyfucker. Capish?

>posts (((Lauren Southern))) literal meme false flag pics, claims an argument.
Look kid, most of us want kids but will never have them in a law system where the woman can decide any day (70% chance) to take your children and your money and house and get a boyfriend just because his abs are nicer.

If you want to know what MGTOW is watch the TFM show live to know that we are grown ass professionals who just want to live happily and meanwhile realise that marriage is a deadly contract we cant sign.

you asked what experience?

Why? Every girl has exes and orbiters. 6/10 American girls are fat.
No ROI for me.

Might have something to do with watching our boomer dads being raked over coals for holiday visitations coupled with unsuccessful dating for our early adult life.

But no, its just easier to see us as weak cucks that rolled over for tyrone

Y u do this to me?

That's very true, which is why I also understand telling men to just be stronger, but I think that's what mgtow is. It's men who don't want to be weak, they're frustrated and angry and want to change their life.

Getting caught up in the obvious resentment of women that is concomitant with a reaction against the 'sexual utopia in power' is definitely a trap guys could fall into, but I don't know if that's common with mgtow because i haven't watched too much of their stuff and none recently.

Op is correct

that's not true though..maybe the fat part..but not every girl keeps their exes around etc.

I didn't mean it like that for fucks sake, I meant in a sense, no baby mother = no stress.
Relax mate.

Well you see a lot of men that were directing towards MGTOW and were in this "anger" period now vere towards people like Jordan Peterson, who actually lies out very good guidelines to fix your life. MGTOW is a good space to let your story go and listen etc but it is not constructive. At best you make some digital friends on a discord server. It doesnt fix or contribute anything and for many its a downwards spiral

So if the problem is law, what's preventing you from having kids with a girl without formally getting married then?

I recommend following Turd Flinging Monkey on twitch/youtube if you want to get a clear grasp on what mgtow is, he seems like one of the better versed individuals. Does a talkshow with paralegals for example. Pretty interesting

It's true.
They never said anything about women getting too less children, marring too late in life ect.
But suddenly they panic when men drop out of society, don't get married.
Guess what, most guys with a non superficial lifestyle that life single don't need/want much.

((They)) realized that they need white people. Not in power but without white people there is no way ((they)) survive. No non white person protects Isreal, all africa and the arabs hate them.
The rest of the world don't give a fuck about them.

parasites can't life without their host

You still can get fucked over. If she goes mad, you will lose a lot of money and can't see your children.

That’s mostly to do with the bottleneck aspect of mgtow, most enter as angry as fuck and choose to remain there. Content creators are also prevalent in this area for the same reason

Self actualization is the goal for mgtow, but its hard to market that when those in that state no longer need mgtow content.

3 minute clickbait videos involving “lol stupid feminist” take far less effort than explaining iq differences or tribal identity

MGTOW IS JUST ANOTHER RED PILL! Its information and truth, you cant argue against MGTOW truth.
The only reason people are triggered by this is because 50% of people are women and there are some children who LARP as if they know anything.

There are married MGTOW ffs. Learn about something before you talk
>hurr MGTOW is a cult
>I saw someone in the MGTOW rage period and he hated women
>must be incels AMARITE?

So instead of removing the parasites, MGTOWs decide to starve the host. Nice ideology.

LE XD FEMINIST REKT COMPILATION #67930264

yeah agreed.

6'1 manlet detected

Depends on the country then. From what I understand over here you can only claim money from your former significant other if you're married, otherwise tough luck. It's why I see a lot of young families who look like they're married but actually just have kids out of wedlock.

>what's preventing you from having kids with a girl without formally getting married then?
You would still have to pay alimony and get to see you kid twice a month while your ex-wife has a bf.
This is the problem, people dont know what they talk about, then get married, then come back to us:
>uhh ahmm.. guuys I get it now

Nederlul doe rustig

Geheel foute vertegenwoordiging van wat ik zei

Sup Forums is nothing but threads on how society is fucked and whitey needs to die

Are you really that surprised? Is there some reason i should procreate so my children can be looked at as the white devil?

MGTOW is just another product of the Western "participation medal" culture, a bunch of out-of-shape losers who think that everyone deserves a 10/10 woman to breed with. Sorry, cuck boys, nature simply doesn't work like that.
>b-but feminism!
The only reason women have become so frivolous and degenerate is because the majority men have become meek and easy to manipulate. Women have ALWAYS been sluts, but strong men knew how to keep those bitches in line. Your great grandfathers would be absolutely fucking embarassed at how much of an effeminate little pussy you are.
While you play your vidya, shitpost on Sup Forums and masturbate to BLACKED, healthy, fit and successful Chad is giving your crush a creampie.
Come on, call me a shill

>You would still have to pay alimony and get to see you kid twice a month while your ex-wife has a bf.

Lol your fault if you're a beta cuck who can't even keep a relationship

Lets get this thread into second gear:
WOMEN WILL ALL BE EXTERMINATED AS SOON AS WE HAVE AFFORDABLE ARTIFICIAL WOMBS

>this

Literally took the words right out of my mouth

OP gets it I bet he fucks

>So instead of removing the parasites, MGTOWs decide to starve the host. Nice ideology
If you compare it with nature, yes.
Many parasites in your body can be killed without harming youself by Fasting for some time.
You will not "starve" and still feel good but all your parasites will die

MGTOW is more of an reaction of spoiled women we have right now.
Imagine all these women get redpilled in the young age when they see these women in their 30s/40s
are alone, sad and suicidal or have to take a shit-skin as a husband that treat them like shit and doesn't work/leave them with their children alone while men their age have all the fun

>hold frame beta, do you even lift?

Every. Fucking. Time.

>Lol your fault if you're a beta cuck who can't even keep a relationship
Once again, literally pic related. +roastbag whale detected
How does it feel to know that 1 picture, so accurately, predicts your argument?

dude ... those fuggin puppyfilter ...

>amirite? :D

Paying Child support is very common in almost all countries.
Even worth. Look at france, it would be better for a non married person to get children then a married man.
Married man can't get paternity tests, while non married man CAN claim the child might not his and test it