Is Sup Forums the most anti-intellectual board of all time? Everytime we mention any philosopher of scientist...

Is Sup Forums the most anti-intellectual board of all time? Everytime we mention any philosopher of scientist, or even physics and medicine, you fucking fags start saying:
>"Hurr Durr, (((medicine))), (((science))), (((philosophy)))

And talking shit about the greatest minds of the 20th century and using it as justification for being completely ignorant of any studies in sociology or psychology, for example. Just because the (((authors))) were kikes. I get that you cocksuckers don't like kikes, but do you think it is justifiable to be such ignorant faggots like that?

((()))

You're a stupid nigger. There is no "us", "them", "we", on pol. Just because you are a stupid nigger and feed other stupid niggers doesn't mean decent conversation doesn't take place here. Neck yourself.

That the best you got faggots?

pol is so dumb even /x doesnt want them

There's nothing to prove here smelly favela nigger

You have to go back

Fuck you got me

>There's nothing to prove here smelly favela nigger

You are so dumb you couldn't even attempt to.

>Everytime we mention any philosopher of scientist, or even physics and medicine
Many are (((greatest))) due to their subhuman anti-cultural character and the lack of opposition to the jewish menace. Celebrities are made of financial investment. In other words these are fools, degenerates or cowards.

Only these who oppose jews loudly and fight jews couragely deserve admiration.

>most anti-intellectual
Every time I encounter the term "anti-intellectual" it is being uttered by a PSEUDO-intellectual leftist who ignores the fact that the ideologies that he subscribes to have been disproved not by anything else but by practice itself, yet he just dismisses that evidence as "not real" and continues to believe the same jewish-fed nonsense which his jewish professors simply mask up in a different layer of meaningless words (purposefully to hide the voidness of the jewish pseudo-intellectualism under a blanket of fancy terms which stroke the ego of such individuals)

It's almost as if you can't take the political opinions of scientists who may or may not be working with subversive interests simply because of their IQ. Fuck off favela monkey.

>(((Intellect)))

Fuck off you fucking faggot. I am not even talking about ideologies or leftism or all of that shit. I am talking about the fact that, whenever somebody in this shithole of a board even mentions even a philosopher (that has nothing to do with politics, who deals only with epistemology or logic), or a scientist (like Albert Einstein) you fucking faggots sperg out like complete autists only over the fact that they were jews instead of their achievement.

>Celebrities are made of financial investment

Fucking cocksucker idiot. Take Einstein for example, he became a total celebrity after the 20s but he worked as a poor desk clerk and had almost no recognition from the community before his scientific accomplishments, so you can't say that "he was made out of financial investment".

pic related is you both

>"Hurr Durr, it's the joo's fault that I am a loser!"

the jews are so smart that anyone who opposes them is dumb be disassociation

The fact that monkeys from brazil think they understand sociology and psychology is the best argument for those disciplines being fake jewish garbage I've ever seen.

Thanks user

Sociology is pseudo-science. Many 20th century philosophers were clueless and a large portion of psychology is utter bullshit.
You can say that I'm "anti-intellectual", that's fine but I think you are naive and easily led if you accept these things as indisputable fact just because an authority figure said "trust me, goy".

come home white man

We should accept that we can indeed learn somethings from Jews (I'm sure they have learnt much from us) but we also have to understand that sometimes some of them are trying to mislead us and/or others.

Einstein was a fraud, if you want to jerk off to your "intellectual" heroes, this is not the place

they are people, who wrote shit, and people like you take it like its holy word, thats why you cant have an "intellectual" discussion

because its not a discussion, its you taking what some other faggot wrote, and adapting it to your world view, trying to use it as authority to convince i am "wrong"

get the fuck out of here retarded worthless scum

>implying you know anything about sociology and psychology

>being so anti-intellectual as to discard theories only due to the fact that their makers were jews

Shameful, really.

Yes, how dare the white boys question what the jew says.

>sociology
>psychology

there is no logic and no science in that

we are STEM here BITCH!!!

TAKE THE PSEUDOSCIENCE ELSEWHERE

Fuck off m8. Even if Einstein was a fraud, there are countless other scientists who have done great (or greatest) achievements of the 20th century. Take John von Neumann for example, or Stanislaw Ulam, or Robert Oppenheimer or Edward Teller. Kys, you uneducated faggot.

>>sociology
>psychology

there is no logic and no science in that

>we are STEM here BITCH!!!

>TAKE THE PSEUDOSCIENCE ELSEWHERE

You are a special kind of ignorant and dummy

Nah that board is full of neo-commies, its a leftypol/reddit colony.

What sociological and psychological research are you referring to user?

you have 0 arguments, I am a real scientist, sorry tootsie roll, you are out of your league

>Is Sup Forums the most anti-intellectual board of all time?
It's in fact the opposite, it's probably the most intellectual board of our time.

Tells you a little about our time doesn't it.

>What sociological and psychological research are you referring to user?

All of it m8.

/thread

>you have 0 arguments, I am a real scientist, sorry tootsie roll, you are out of your league

>Being this idiotic
>LARPing as a scientist

Gee, this board really is full of idiots.

>gets upset at jew jokes

J E W

>Brazil
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fpbp

Is that the best argument you got, brainlet faggot?

>this board is full of idiots

you just keep repeating that, with no argument what so ever

kill yourself brainlet

No it isnt, youre just angry because your denier and werhaboo threads get BTFO constantly by actual historians

What are you talking about autist. There was no argument to make. I was laughing at you living in Brazil. That's it. Lmaoooooo

No, Sup Forums is. Sup Forums is undoubtedly the least intellectual board on Sup Forums, competing easily with Sup Forums because it doesn't recognize what it truly is.

OP YOU WANTED A DISCUSSION, BUT YOU ARE PRESENTING 0 ARGUMENTS, JUST CALLING EVERYBODY A MORON

CONFIRMED TROLL,

SAGING AND REPORTING

>I was laughing at you living in Brazil. That's it. Lmaoooooo

Wow, goes to show how smart Sup Forums is. The prime example, anons.

Einstein is the prime example of jewish propaganda and investment.

Shameless plagiarist.

Einstein worship is proof of retarded passive mind and jewish social brainwash.

Are you that tranny goblin bitch?

>>using all Caps lock

>being this mad over a shitpost

Gee, KYS m8.

source?

You know there is something wrong with Sup Forums if the rest of Sup Forums wants nothing to do with it and is sick of the Sup Forumstards leaking to other boards

Lmaooooooooooo stay mad
Monkey man

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
UMA!

Church, Turing, Kleene,Conway....

Jews should be isolated in a lab where they can do their mental critic of everything. But they should not be allowed any political power whatsoever.

>wah nobody likes Wittgenstein
Dude your last thread was shit. This thread is shit. You are shit.

Did people bully your husbando Wittgenstein?

Fuck off shill. Sup Forums is and always will be anti-kike degeneracy.

(((Intellectualism)))

Underrated answer

Lol because this board isn't for that it's for trolls and memes

most of this board is sociology though. It amazes me just how retarded you newfags are sometimes

If your commie friends keep your muh pol /qa/-tier bitching and obvious kike threads to a minimum I'll visit your board more often, thanks.

Yup,absolutely biased and unscientific board.
It's not like any kind of studies against the idea of differences get thrown under the bus for (((reasons)))
Read the bell curve or how about the Nobel prize that the guy who co discovered dna had to sell in order to survive since he was banished from academia for daring to say evolution does go deeper than simply skin.
Or the simple fact that nobody is willing to risk their career and nobody is willing to fund the studies of the differences between races when all the science was there showing different iqs and different dna and correlation between iq and dna etc etc.
But yup it's all about the science.

>Church, Turing, Kleene,Conway....

>no physicists of the 20th century.

>imagine being this idiot

>(((actual historians)))
t history student

You have Stormfags, kids, and trolls. Two out of the three believe in their own bullshit. So Yes.

You just proved you don't know much about either.

You're too weak on intellectual engagement to be calling anything anti-intellectual.

>t history student

Wow. You must really be an idiot student then.

Fucking retarded faggot. I said all of it because sociology and specially psychology were all virtually invented by jews. That's a fact. Almost all psychologists of the 19th Century and the beginning of the 20th Century were kikes (with the exception of Willhem Wundt and William James)

it definitely makes for a good study of sociology

None of their achievements matter if the future is destined to look like Brazil.

History students are generally trying to get into law school

(((government approved history))) goyim, you know... To protect you from misinformation

>and using it as justification for being completely ignorant of any studies in sociology or psychology,

Knowledge of sociology, psychology, and how to evaluate studies would kneecap the Pol/Alt right assertion that race realism is 'science'.

Wundt and James practically founded psychology as a science. The jews only followed with their usual pseudoscientific kikery.

Same with Comte and sociology. You are obviously too undereducated, brainwashed or downright stupid to discuss this with me.

UMA DELICIA :DDDD

>(((Intelligence)))

Now shut up and accept the stuff written on other anons .jpgs as truth cuck

HUE did you read some books or just browsed wikipedia?

>Brings up 2 pseudo-scientific disciplines
>Tries to ridicule a field as being that
Please just out of curiosity, what exactly does science mean to people like you. Because from what I've managed to find out, to pseudo-intellectual marxists like yourself science usually is used as some sort of a buzzword by which you can do the entire "I'm smart, you're dumb" routine but I really wonder how you would personally define it and how according to that you believe that "all normal humans want to kill their father and fuck their mother" is a science but measuring differences in humans (nose-lenght, cranium-size, average-height, tolerance or intolerance to certain diseases) is not? Please define?

If you are so smart, and you know so much, then it won't be so hard for you to compose your posts or replies out of your own words, that'll show everyone how wast your knowledge and understanding is. But if all you do is mention some names and/or quotes - then you are a shithead WHO KNOWS NOTHING.

I'm not a Marxist.

My flag isn't Marxist either it's Anarcho-communist, and Anarcho-communism isn't Marxist. I'm not an anarcho-communist either, I just like the flag.

Science means to me what it means to everyone else, why would you think I have a different definition.

Psychology =/= psychoanalysic theory, which is what you are implying.

And what you referred to in your last sentence is not what people on Pol and the alt-right are referring to when they talk about race realism. If you don't know that, you need to spend more time reading about the race realism... It's the assertion that Race IQ differences are immutable and hereditary and that different races evolved with different 'evolutionary strategies' for survival and adaption. Do you think Race Realism is science?

>Einstein was a fraud
General Relativity is his own theory you fucking moron

Yeah this entire thread proves OPs point.

Omg u got me iam le jew.

it's not our fault that the kikes subverted every field

>implying this board isn't 90% underage trumpcucks

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not one of them, but cmon, how new are you

I've been to /his/, and all i've seen you ppl talk about on that board is how great communism is, or how you more or less say, communism was never really tried. So if that's the best /his/ has for historical arguments, then it's a failure.

>Just because the (((authors))) were kikes.
I see what you mean niggerbro, but if you pay close attention to a kike professor's lecture or a kike author's work, you begin to see their subversive kike shit sprinkled in every time. They might be asking the right questions, providing evidence but they still somehow manage to Jew up their conclusions. A good example of that is Guns, Germs and Steel.

Sup Forums is the most anti-intellectual board of all time, they contradict themselves on everything and they're only talking about something as simple as vidya, not to mention you have to be autistic to play video games so those who are really good at it are double autistic, just watch e-sports and speedruns
jesus fucking christ