Kathy Griffon says she's blacklisted in Hollywood after Trump photo

I thought Hollywood hated Trump.

She's also broke kek

you're not blacklisted if no one will hire you because you are shit at your job

It's almost as if (((Hollywood))) values money above all.

She played the game and lost, bigly.

Soon... Colbert!

It has nothing to do with Trump and she's not "blacklisted". She's just using it as a scapegoat. In reality, nobody wants to hire her because she sucks and her career is dead, which had been the case long before the Trump incident. This is simply more attention whoring on her part.

Hollywood does hate him, but they fear him more now that he has retaliated against them for being Anti-Trump. Britches are being shat all over democrat territories. They know they can't fight Trump because they are hypocrites and degenerates. Look at NeoGAF, look at Howie Rubin, look at Zain Jaffer. They have no place hide.

>he broke me

The only time I ever heard of Kathy was back when Whose Line had Drew Carey. And I hated her the most out of all the female "comedians" they had on the show.

she's an uncool tryhard, she tried to copy the cool kids but it came off as forced. then used her as an example saying they don't like trump but they're not a freak like kathy so that makes them fair.

adios biiitch.

Or, alternatively, it's because they are all disgusting satanic pedos deserving of rope.

>Hollywood hates Trump
>Trump tells Hollywood what to do
Pick one, you stupid kikekress.

Nigger your collective filmography from the 5 years preceeding this stunt is literally 7 TV cameos.

Maybe it's because she's completely useless and has no recognisable talent.

YACK.

>reptilian confirmed

It has to do with PR and money

plus has loads of lawyers bills to pay

This is true, but they are not satanic. God encourages or is silent on the issue of child rape in every Abrahamic text. Satan would, therefore, be against such acts. Ergo, they are Jesuits or followers of Jesuits pretending to be satanists. Look at the story of John Podesta.

She was never one of them. She was used to create a buzz to bury more important news.

Or... or... hear me out on this... or people suddenly realized she's not funny and don't want to hire her.

we've already seen her actually without makeup

yeah...not pretty

KG had a comfortable life telling jokes and working the small venues. The Trump stunt ruined her bookings and her income stream, hence the panic. I'm waiting for a sex tape to come out in a few months to you know, pay the rent..

yes.
hoping someone will hire her to "spite" Trump!
But she's crazy, and bad at her job. Next!

Her career was dead anyway, she used this to try and make publicity

The 'resistance' is a money making machine. Kathy's stunt would have put a wrench in this since it crossed the line.

It's all down to cash.

Yeah.. Sure it was solely because of that.

Sums it up pretty well.
She thought this political stuns could catapult her career, but it only buried it even further into the ground.

She is, however, a fine example of the Trump curse

Nice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

She's not blaklisted for hating or protesting Trump.

She's blacklisted because she isn't profitable and it's bad PR for leftywood to promote someone who is so obviously deranged about the whole thing.

She's so far gone that even these unselfaware people can recognize that she makes them look bad and crazy

I agree, she didn’t manage to maintain the facade of reasonable middle class disgust

hahahahahahaha