White lives truely do not matter

White lives truely do not matter.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5102557/Family-Queens-jogger-Karina-Vetrano-weep-court.html

He just wanted to kill a white person, and he did without a soul that humans possess.

And needless to say he's NOT charged with a hate crime even though most hate crime murders are committed against whites.

>He said she clawed at his face as he beat her five times, knocking her unconscious.

>'She didn't yell,' the accused killer said in the video, with not even a flicker of emotion on his cold face.

>'She was finished. I finished her off, I strangled her. She fell into the puddle and drowned. I got up and wiped off the blood. And she was calm, she was in the pool of water.'

>He then gestured at his face and explained that her head was completely submerged in the water.

>Shockingly, as he finished telling cops how he ended her life, he asked if there was a 'restitution program.' He seemed to think he could pay his way out of murder charges.

>'I can straighten out my stuff?' he asked the prosecutor. 'Well you're the DA right? Where do we go from here? Is there a restitution program or something?'

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/04/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-of-jogger/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jogger-murdered-sexually-assaulted-told-8611166
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did NY state get rid of death penalty ?

Because black lives matter you fucking racist

Because leftists sympathize with the "human rights" of cold-blooded criminals.

>this is considered white in 56%istan

>ywn be this much a cuck

>Shockingly, as he finished telling cops how he ended her life, he asked if there was a 'restitution program.'

what the fuck

It means that lives are so worthless to him that he thinks he can just pay monthly payments on parole for it.

>Where do we go from here?

Look at that ape. In the future we will look back on this and laugh. What were we thinking, trying to fit these subhumans into our society and legal system? They don't have empathy or rationality. They can't be citizens in a human polity. They should be in wildlife reserves

That must be one of them smart nigger serial killers, he was acting way too rational to be a typical impulsive dindu nuffin who chimps out in the court.

To be fair, in most Germanic and Celtic cultures you could literally pay your way out of a murder charge

You do realize that the end result of cucking, exhaustive, terminal, 100% cucking, is that you become a mongrel nation like Mexico, right?

moh money fo dem programz?

>In the tape he also insisted he didn't molest her - as was suggested by cops, who found her with her jogging shorts around her ankles.

Could. The family of the killed didn't have to accept, at least with Weregild

Black lives matter so gibsmedat life.

>what the fuck

Niggers user, are you really suprised? I work in a jail and niggers are ABSOLUTELY NOT ashamed of their crimes.

Whites need to wake up and realize they need soldiers, people willing to go to jail or die fighting these animals.
Shitskins have no problem with murdering whites cause they just get slaps on the wrist.

Oh how I wish a group of whites would hunt this vile niggers family down and kill them all.

Saved for easy reposting next time. And the next time after that etc.

Lynch the fucker like in the old days

OP is a massive faggot His dick is tinier than a newborn maggot He really thought he was being funny clever and witty But in actuality his post was just very shitty The only other thing his mouth spills out that dumb Are impossibility large quantities of nigger cum He wishes he had a woman between his knees but instead he can only jack off to dick-girl fantasies the only action he'll ever get is a one-way with his hand infact his entire birth wasn't even planned His room is full of dragon-dildos and weeaboo-merch he is even more pathetic than Anthony Birch the last time he saw a real vagina was when he was born the last time moon-man inside job his mom her cervix was torn. O look OP's mom is already knocking on my door and her gaping cunt is begging for more so before i go i want you all to have a nice day and remind everyone in this thread that op is fucking gay 'kkkay 'kkkay 'kkkay?

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY

>Karina lived with her parents, and the father and daughter had been frequent jogging partners.

>But Philip had not joined her in the early evening of Aug. 2 when she donned black shorts and a jogging top and left home for what would be her final time.

>Instead, he later joined the search party that scoured the park after she failed to return home — and he was the one who found her body.

nypost.com/2017/02/04/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-of-jogger/

>A jogger who was murdered and sexually assaulted told her heartbroken father "it's okay daddy, I'll be alright," before setting off on her final run.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jogger-murdered-sexually-assaulted-told-8611166

That's what should happen desu. We should start lynching every and any nigs that just so much look at whites the wrong way. It should be bad to the point where they all flee back to africa or segregate themselve. They should feel privileged to even be allowed in the same rooms as us. We are too kind with the apes.

You'll look back and lament how things were way better back then.

>be american
>don't exercise right to carry
>or rather, let government cuck you out of your right to carry
>get strangled to death by a nigger
d*g bless ameristan

>2016
This isn't news, why are people talking about this?

>restitution program

He was probably asking for restitution for the mental anguish he suffered through. I doubt he was offering to pay.

Literally a 95%+ chance she was a Shill4Hill so I hope her death was painful

if you are american and dont have a pistol on you when you go out and about you are a beta fag and deserve to be raped by these savages

if i had the right to own a gun trust me i would

how could you live in a nation of niggers and not carry? are you fucking retarded?

>Is there a restitution program or something?'
put him in a room with the woman's family and let the family get their restitution. eye for an eye.

Seriously. I'm 100% behind this. We need to have serious white groups willing to be footsoldiers in this fight. Im not talking about trash like skinheads who accomplish nothing. Im talking about actual clean cut built scary motherfuckers who patrol and clean our neighborhood nationwide. Lets reclaim what's ours. Lets rid our nation of the stain that is the subhuman larping as evolved.

Be a good father and teach your girls how to fight and defend themselves. Teach them about guns and how to carry for when they are older and on their own. (I know maybe defense training wouldn't have helped but at least her chances would of increased. Think of it like wearing your seatbelt. You increase your chances of survival in a car crash, but there will always be crashes that nothing would have helped. But you hear far to often how if they wore the seat belt they probably would of survived. Think of it like that.) Fathers don't fall for the utopia bubble. If people wear a steak suit and go into a lions den and get eaten the blame is on them too. There are a lot of deranged mother fuckers out there.

This case is in court right now, new details are being released

Yeeeeeaaah....sure thing buddy.

Aw shit, I'm flattered.

I think a lot more people will have this basic intuition in coming years. It's so fundamentally silly to treat these creatures like citizens and expect them to follow laws. Negroes are nothing like people.

>nog murders your sister
>nog gets a restitution program where he is ordered to pay 25% of his income to you for the rest of your life
>reminded of your sister's murder by the $2.24 monthly deposit into your account

Do americans really get detained for more than a year before getting a trial? What the fuck is up with their country?

my dick

>'They couldn't listen to his confession. We know where the coward got his cowardliness from.
>'The truth hurts. It's pathetic. It's just so tomorrow they can say their offspring is not guilty.'

>If I ain't hear it he will still be a gud boi
Flawless jewish logic.

it is nearly the size of your continent so things take a bit longer

our court system is clogged

Well go back to high school then kiddo. You gotta be an adult to own one.

She was out jogging, even soldiers pt without weapons

Good thing you aren't a politician. I swear everyone of you retards think with your feelings
>muh kill all minorities they do bad things so we should condemn all

>muh kill all minorities
i never mentioned race

>Implying you wont get $250 taken out of your account every month to pay for his -$1000/month debt.

I 100% believe this is how we should handle these things.
>lock him in a room with all of her family members
>he walks free with blood on his hands after beating all of her family members because black men are physically superior and they have huge ass dicks

Can't you carry an antique gun? I'm a felon and even I can carry an old revolver. The ammo has to be made in my state and can never have left my state, but there's alot of manufacturers in my state. Surely you have something similar there.

I know you guys don't like taxes and all, but maybe funding some more local courts would do you some good.
In Denmark you have to be put before a judge at most 24 hours after your arrest, and even if you get your arrest extended by the judge it cannot be extended to any more than 96 hours.

Fuck off achmed. More and more whites want you dead alongside nigs everyday. We are getting growingly tired your bullshit and I can't wait for the day we forcibly remove you ungratefu animals from our nation.

So she's hot and negged him and he lashed out like the nigger he is.

i raged i lost. fuck niggers everyday im getting closer to becoming a headline

Your wrong

It's the same here. You have to have a hearing every three months as well. They just issue continuances at the hearing though. Or, one side will vaguely say they need more time to prepare for trial.

If a defendant absolutely wanted, they could push for a trial within the first three months and be done with it. That's rarely in either side's best interest though.

>I know you guys don't like taxes and all, but maybe funding some more local courts would do you some good.
everything that we overfund becomes a corrupt cesspool

>In Denmark you have to be put before a judge at most 24 hours after your arrest
this is absolutely impossible in the US

You can't be serious...

The criminal justice system is endless, even if you get the death penalty you can extend the process by 40+years with good lawyers

Not if you murdered a woman or a child though. That was considered savage even by Viking standards.

Would pay money to watch that italian father spend 15 minutes in a locked room with the nog 1v1 and let God decide the truth of the matter

We have a fuckload of courts, we just have a massive population and a lot of people who commit crime

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

Vetrano,is a dego name and she has a tan. you fucking meme flag shills. the day of the rope can't come soon enough

I thought you racists said Italians are not white. Are they only white when it suits your agenda?

Pretty much this.

Sup Forums isn't one person newfag, lurk moar before you post stupid shit

If Whites wanted the death penalty, they should have started with Manson and Bundy, set a prececent that all violent felons will be executed in a timely manner

>muh racism
Kys nigger.

Depressing. Whites have allowed themselves to become soft. Other races know it.

My kids will be taking MMA and learning about firearms. But most important is to raise them around other Red Pilled whites.

I fucking hate niggers so much it makes me dizzy.

>every three months as well
That's not even close to 24 hours. I guess I didn't explain it properly in my post; You have to be put before a judge within 24 hours. The judge can extend your arrest for another 24 hours up to three times, totaling in 96 hours of detainment, after that the police will have to let you go.

>everything that we overfund becomes a corrupt cesspool
You're not supposed to overfund it, you're supposed to fund it enough. But I guess that expression is lost on americans.
As for the corruption; I completely believe it. A clear proof of how non-white you are.

>Nigger gets electrocuted continuously over 40 years
How I wish that it was true. How you get your death sentence delayed is beyond me, it shouldn't take more than a week from getting judged to sitting in the electric chair.

>We have a fuckload of courts
With those waiting lines I'm pretty sure you don't have enough.

>Skin turns olive with a tan.
Americans actually believe this!

The big what the fuck is that there is a restitution program and he will one day get out and live his life.

But its not even close to Norway and the nordic countries. Here he would get under 10 years for what he did. He would be given money for each month spent in jail, he would have access to all kinds of facilities, and there is a chance that in the weekends he would be allowed to go free. Every prisoners has the chance to be released after serving only 2/3s of their sentence as well.

In such a clear cut case like this, where the killer confesses and the killer is mentally able to honestly confess, then a full blown lynching is appropriate. The parents/closest relatives should be allowed to decide how he dies. If he isn't killed, then there is no justice.

>Norway talking about murderers

Hence why whites need to take justice in our own hands. The apes should look down in our presence and treat us like the superior being we are. We allowed them to live in our prosperous nation ffs. Where is the gratitude?

Fucking horrific

We know. You just use them as shock troops against whites. But they are quickly proving too stupid, violent and ineffectual even for you to manage.

It would be amusing to watch if it wasn't ruining our quality of life, turning public parks into war zones and schools into prison camps.

Imagine being the father. I don't think I could handle this.

>Not going out in a blaze of nigger killing glory
He's too much of a pussy to do it, but he should do it none the less.

Our “soldiers” are too busy making sure we don’t form groups and seek out justice. It has always been the White law-enforcement inflicting this pain on White society

Since when are Canadians worth anything? Go misgender a faggott and wind up in the clink. Julian won't be there for you.

In a just society Breivik would have been killed a long time ago. He even said so himself, that a good society should execute him for what he has done. I have no problem with him exploiting the shit out of our justice system that these leftists created. First he killed leftists, and now he gives them a big fuck you by exploiting the shit justice system they created.

Whites taking justice into their own hands will never happen. White people have it too comfortable. The only effective thing whites can do is to change society in the direction that gives justice and protection.

>Letting a daughter with a combat ability of zero go out alone in the middle of a multicultural city.
???

Segregation was to keep whites safe from the demonic nigger ape

>>this is considered white in 56%istan
considered 100% beyond your Virgin potato reach in any race, culture , time or universe.

He needs dem programs yo

>then there is no justice.
welcome to the human realm, user.

it's called bronzer. women spray tan themselves bronze. it's fucking stupid but women do stupid shit. look at her parents, both look like 100% degos to me.

And the best way to change our white nations in that direction would be the removal of non whites by force. We need just one country to set the pace. Just one to show the world how much it enhance the quality of life overall.

>dego
>nigger doesn't know how to spell dago
shocking turn of events

When did I exactly do it? Oh that's right, I'm just some Israeli dude with no importance or significance whatsoever. You're pathetic for going straight to your knee jerk reaction - guilt by association and strawmen. You don't know me. For the record I have nothing but pity and love in my heart towards Europeans. I hate niggers not just because they're disgusting animals, but because they hurt Europeans en masse.

who do i ask? where to buy? no one has one lol,we simply was never flooded with guns lad,ive never even seen a gun in real life never mind find a dodgy guy to buy one

Howard Beach is an upper middle class neighborhood, just 1% African American

Maybe he's not a nigger, like you. Why would he kill innocent niggers? Go back to Niger, nigger.

>Kek, did you hear what Bjorn did last weekend? He fucking killed Karlz, the mad man actually did it, left a mother and a son as bastards now. Can't wait for him to tell me the whole story at the bar tomorrow.
Truly the height of civilization, pagan whites truly are the pinnacle of human evolution.

>White lives truely do not matter.

What makes you say that? Is he being let go because the person he killed was white?

>Our “soldiers” are too busy making sure we don’t form groups and seek out justice. It has always been the White law-enforcement inflicting this pain on White society
Exactly
They rule over white society in service of a jewish-anglo Cultural Marxist elite and increasingly they are also being pushed out in favor of brown officers

>innocent niggers
Wew lad.