Who is White according to you?

Who is White according to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only correct answer is the left three.

India

Every race exce

if you have black hair, you're out.

Every race except the negroid and mongloid race is white

Nothing less than full blooded scandinavian.

"Olive skin" means less light reflective, therefore not white, otherwise asians would be white.

I'll just leave this here Amerimutt

south europeans are not always what I call white

The left 3 because they're native European. Of course pure Aryans are blonde hair blue eyes or whatever.

This

Anyone who has white privilege

The left four.

I am god, not my fault I was born in human form, I feel god inside, and demand you worship me and offer me your sacrifice, although I can settle for bitcoin.

Shitskin detected

this has to be one of the dumbest meme pics circulating on this website
where on earth are slavs not just blonde? if anything, reddish types of hair are more common the more northwest you go
and most south Europeans have the fourth hair color and light brown eyes

none of them.

only moarpheus is white. prove me wrong

Northwest Europe
Anglo Germanic Scandi

Anglos/Germanics, Nordics, Celts and Japanese

According to Kairos i'm 99% white, 0% the others. That 1% is due to my ancestor from the Pleiades, therefore it couldn't be processed by the software.
So. whoever Kairos says it's white.

I not not that dark
wtf is this bs

>japanese are white but koreans arent

Left two*

The horn of Africa is filled with Somali niggers that'll stab your wife at the mall. GTFO

I don't know but the sandnog fucking every other race in the ass with Sven taking it in the most out of all races, I'd say is pretty accurate.

left five
iranians are white and north indians too

you are missing the argentinoid man, should be farthest to the right in terms of niggerness

First 3.

not saying japs are white but koreans are to japs as jews are to whites

I'm not from Pakistan or the Middle East...

Jews, Japs, and Koreans are all white you fucking mutt.

This

fuck off with this india bullshit. sage

Whoever considers themselves white and is considered white by the people around them.

so you're saying pic related is white

Are they?

f e m b o y

I've seen white people with darker skin.

Yes.

Well if going by that list I guess north, east, south and then it just starts to get black.

Is this white? If it is - I am too. If not - I'm a person of color.

32%

Right, horn of africa looks like that.

Germanic
Nordic
Celtic
Frankish
Anglo

DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL

CAUCASOID IS LITERALLY THE WHITE GENE

EVERYONE YOUR PICTURE IS EFFECTIVELY WHITE

that

That isn't even human

The three on the left. Why is Horn of Africa-ape the same color as the 30% white African Americans? Shouldn't it be almost black?

Nigger

White = score >50% atlanto_med+north_euro on dodecad k12
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

One could use only the north Euro score but then not even Brits would pass the test

>we wuz all caucauzoid

The three first you idiot

the darkest blacks are from west africa and argentina

fpbp

The three on the left. The rest are non-races / mutts. Being a non-race is worse than being a nigger.

>skin color
>not genetic markers
Pleb, enjoy your albino niggers

All the skull shapes and facial structures are white. If they actually used the proper skulls and features of blacks and arabs, they would be called wraccisss

fpbp

>albino niggers
genetically degenerates don't count

fuck you, fuck google docs faggot. Never click google docs while logged into your google account anons. Your account info can be recorded.

triggered. Doesn’t they’re white.

just access it using a private session if you are so worried, it's not hard nigger

This

This

>is X white?
saged and reported

There are maybe a few dozen people left spread out between Norway and Iceland that I would consider white. The remaining """white people""" are cleverly disguised shitskins.