Code Geass Season 3 plot ideas

so any Idea on how will the story goes on season 3? because I think it already reached its conclusion and I also recently watched this show since its quite a topic this past few days, and I think its quite good show.
sorry if I started late because I'm not that fond on mecha genre.
now after watching this show, I think it beats my current favorite shows like AoT, RE:Zero and SAO.

Lelouch appears at Jeremiah Gottwald's plantation with a plan to revolutionize the world's orange industry with forbidden ancient knowledge of farming and cold press juicing.

>so any Idea on how will the story goes on season 3?
You need to go back

>AoT, RE:Zero and SAO

(((Democracy))) with Nunnally as a safe check didn't work. Everything fell apart. Nunnally is in problems once again and a madman of the disenfranchised (by Lelouch) aristocracy is trying to grab the whole world with a blue geass.

Lulu comes out of the shadows to aid Suzaku in saving his sister and stoping the brutal madman. By the way he realizes he was naive and that democracy isn't a solution. Rather, he helps all the leaders from all over the world establish their own local monarchies and republics and reestablishes Britannia as a non aggressive power.

He and CC then leave for Jupiter or wherever. Kallen is a milf shipped with Gino. Suzaku takes Nunnally.

After 5 years of giving CC the dick on a daily basis, Lelouche figures that maybe he should actually do something with his life.

It's pretty fucking obvious the new government is a failure and so he'll have to come in and do his whole shtick again and become the fascist leader because people are too dumb to make decisions for themselves.

I can't imagine Lelouch just coming back and saying
"Yeah... sorry" and help in whatever is taking place. Maybe if he was kidnapped and forced to aid baddies, then Suzaku finds out he is actually alive, or something like that.

Watch as the world has gone to shit and there's a secret group that goes "we need humanity's unifier again, we need Emperor Lelouche" and they essentially genetically reconstitute him in a vat using the blood on his sword.

He got his father's code and became immortal by dying. What the fuck did you think Nunnally's flashback on touch was?

How did Charles lose his code again?

But it's called "the Revival of Lelouche". You kinda need to die in order to be revived.

>my current favorite shows like AoT, RE:Zero and SAO.
Well at least you're expanding your tastes I guess.

By being killed while grabbing Lelouch's neck.

Are you retarded? By being killed his code was activated and he was revived.

Or it means a spiritual revival, or revival as in he returns to the world.

Isn't blue geass just anti geass? How would that help you take over the world?

>newfag started code geass late
>my current favorite shows like AoT, RE:Zero and SAO

What are you doing on my Sup Forums

>By being killed while grabbing Lelouch's neck.
And how exactly did that work? Sorry, this is legitimate question, it has been years since I watched CG.

>current favorite shows: AoT, RE:Zero and SAO.

not sure if legitimate or just a troll

They never explained the mechanics of how it works, but Charles didn't seem to have the code until Lulu commanded him to die the first time. After he shot himself he rose back up some time later, this time with the code sign on his body. Presumably he transfered his code to Lulu after his plan failed, dying with Mariane. Note that we don't see his hands anymore after he grabs Lulu by his neck and Lulu tells Suzaku not to interfere with the two of them.

cc and lelouch takes care of their children after 10 years of lelouch pounding cc every single day.

There seems to be two ways the code can be transferred, both requiring the recipient to have max level (two eye) geass. The first is seen in VV's case where it looks like the code can be just taken if the geass user wills it if the contractor is in a near-death state, and perhaps it can even be imparted by the contractor under the same conditions as seen in CC's case where it looks like the nun committed sudoku and forced CC to take her code somehow, and since CC was seen wounded in her flashback perhaps it requires the geass user to be critically wounded. Basically the code can be given or taken if one or both parties are near death.

The second way is seen from Lelouch vs Charles, where it looks like the code can be outright stolen by someone they're not contracted with if by some miracle the geass user manages to kill them despite being immortal.

Of course this is all speculation but with Lelouch being alive in S3 it more or less confirms this.

Since Lelouch is immortal he will attend high school again with CC. New harem romcom with new high school girls.Kallen and Milli have married and moved on. Suzaku married Nunally secretly. Oughi is the new villain and found out Geass origin.

It could be a metaphorical revival. After all the world believes that he's dead

>We get a scene of a farm in the middle of nowhere.
>Lelouch appears in a Pizza Hut worker outfit
>Knocks on the door
>CC opens and says she's got no money to pay
>Lelouch says he has a way
>The scene ends and cue the OP

What could they do to immediately piss off fans?

>Lelouch says he has a way
Lulu always find a way

Very first scene of CC and Lelouch, she's just finished blowing him. Just so it enrages half of the shippers.

Show Ohgi living a happy, wealthy life being prime minister of Japan with his gaijin wife, as he passes a new bill to introduce "Lelouch hate day" national holiday.

>now after watching this show, I think it beats my current favorite shows like AoT, RE:Zero and SAO.

Not sure if bait of shit taste.

Good, now go watch Mobile Suit Gundam.

quints taken?

MY M*THERFUCKING LUCK!!!

Fuck off underage.

Fuck Ohgi honestly, he deserved to be executed. He hooked up with the enemy and started the betrayal against Lelouch

>One number fucked my chances... TWICE!
How to die?

Did you praise CC as best girl?

Peasant.

Lelouch will be the one giving a geass contract to a new character, the contract will be to fulfil his wish of fixing whatever has gone wrong with the world/ his requiem.

What about CC x Kallen? Any yuri shippers here?

But then it wouldn't really be a resurrection of Lelouch's character it would just be the awakening of some random new mc.

>The Day a Sperg Was Powertripped

lelouch will still be a main character and he will be 'revived' in the sense he is influencing events again. I'll even say that lelouch will spend the vast majority of the time behind some kind of mask and there will be multiple 'masaka' events where people figure he's still alive.

Lelouch suddenly gets disintegrated and definitely dies at first episode

Why would he give up dark chocolate for some douchebag faggot? Ohgi is the man.

That I can get behind. If they just abandon him then personally I wouldn't call it Lelouch of the resurrection. If he isn't a major part of the story then it's going to be stupid

He can fulfill his own wishes since he has geass though. The reason code bearers made contracts was because they had no power besides immortality, which doesn't have much utility compared to geass.

Because if it wasn't for Lelouch his dreams and very life would've ended ages ago. He's a traitor and scum

>He can fulfill his own wishes since he has geass though.

he's immortal, he doesn't have geass anymore.

It could be just a shit story having not much impact or relevance, see akito the exiled. It could involve some random noname country having problems with Lelouch briefly coming and going, taking and leaving, once the problem has been solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could but it could also be a masterpiece. We need more info

He has Charles' code and the geass he got from CC, therefore achieving CODE GEASS. Unless the writers decide not to go with this brilliant titledrop reference and decide that codes replaces geasses no matter what, which would be lame.

I mean didn't Charles have his Geass while being immortal?

We need code:breaker, guilty crown and code geass combined so that we end up with
Code Crown Breaker. Ik it was bad.

No? When the geass user inherits the code from their contractor it replaces it, but Lelouch stole his geass from someone he wasn't contracted to, meaning he is still contracted to CC and therefore has a geass to fulfill her wish, and considering the title of the series you would assume he has both.

stole his code*

I'm voting for this. Rural slice of lifeu.

Give me more CC bondage and I'll be happy

Slice of life

the new season should be a slice of life comedy-drama oriented AU where they all come to the real world and start working at a hospital in Brazil

>Lelouch will be the one giving a geass contract to a new character, the contract will be to fulfil his wish of fixing whatever has gone wrong with the world/ his requiem.
WTF?
Lulu can full-fill his own wish, thank you very much. Even without mind control powers,just his immortality is already useful. And he likely has people who worship him as a god by now. Lulu isn't dependent on his eye powers.

Clovis used his geass to implant himself in Lelouch during ep 2 of R1 and R3 is gonna start off being about them and their internal struggles caused by the irregularity of lelouch's body having geass, code and clovis inside his mind.

Ledouche and CC would travel around the world ala Spice and Wolf but this time it would concentrate on culture and human nature like Kino's Journey or something

Something something shit writing.
Something something new dumb pointless characters.

1000 years after the s2, country-A whose increasing and upgrading their military might in the shadows suddenly attacked all countries but since the weapons used by the opposing countries are outdated (they focused on fighting poverty and hunger.), thus Country-A was able to advance their invasion (Bitzkrieg). a Princess of Britain (Possibly descended from Suzaku and Nunnally) who was on vacation at a beach was force to take command of the military on the area and repel the invading force but sadly she was on a losing streak, and when she's about to be killed, a knightmare suddenly appeared to save her.
after that knightmare massacred many of the attacking units and force them to retreat.
the hatch opens and shows Lelouchs face. (yes Lelouch had lots of training in those 1k years and he's immortal)

I second this. Everyone will gobble it up anyways.

That's just you shitting up fanfictions for now, they may come up with something completely different to bring him back.

What did she mean by this?

/u/fi

>at a hospital in Brazil

But they're not veterinarians user

>some kind of mask

Watch it be a white version of zero's costume and named "infinity" and first masaka moment when someone from the old cast notices c.c. around infinity

I just want more cute Anya

Lelouch and CC have a child who is a geass user

They could put a pizza place together!

I think R3 should be about maintaining incredibly fragile peace all based on a lie. While the requiem may have bought five or seven years of peace, there's no way such a plan would create lasting world peace. Maybe they could do a Cold War type thing, where another state now rivals Britannia due it releasing most of its colonies and declining in power. Also they could deal with the instability that followed decolonization and insurgent groups looking to strike out at Britannia in the colonies it hasn't released.

hopefully the kill her in r3 fuck this character

Does Lelouch still holds his mind control power if he's indeed immortal now?
Only remember bits and pieces of the both seasons now, shit was long ago.

Meme character. Meme show.

Learn to type first.

yes...continue i like this idea

I'm hoping to see more info about Geiss, the cult around it

C.C lost her Geass after she got her code but she can give others Geass

I want this

Oh so the story won't have that shitty ending? I might watch the series after all then.

>>View of rural house
>>Camera closes in on the window
>>Hear kids playing
>>CC is standing in front of the counter eating pizza
>>Lelouch comes in and slaps her butt
>>She just turns her head and looks at him deadpan while eating pizza

>want to have another kid
>sure
>strips down and fucks right there and then

Lelouch might have to found a secret order to protect peace. Might even try to do it via Geass.

Lelouch's bastard son from Kallen starts a revolution

JIBUN

Lelouch is a cherry boy

Not after spice and witch

did that guy who always does drawings of his waifu CC release something new?

Doujins aren't canon :)

I liked the idea one user had that Lelouch has to come back because Nunnally turns into an evil little shit. The world did always fuck his plans up in the worst way.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN.
I MEAN LOOK AT HER

SHE WAS A GUD GRIL

just a spoil from PV
[Spoiler]-A few years after the Zero Requiem
-The Chinese characters and Kaguya gather in China
-Kallen, Ougi and Tamaki make teppanyaki
-Zero performs an exhilarating jump over a building during the night
-Staff credits: Taniguchi as director, Okouchi as writer, CLAMP/Kimura as character designers
-A KMF resembling the Shinkiro with a full moon on the back
-There's a battle happening at Mount Fuji's foot, there a black machine with energy wings appears, it seems to be an Albion/Shinkiro fusion
-Cornelia in season 1 attire standing still
-Suzaku comes flying from the mountain to the center of the screen
-Lelouch's left eye seems to have a blue Geass sigil
-a damaged Zero mask ashores in a beach
-explosion in the Middle East or somewhere similar
-CC and Lelouch riding on a camel
-Kallen, Ougi and Tamaki carrying luggage in a airport
-The Shinkiro-esque KMF fires the chest gun
-Zero is in a factory zone with a railway
-A damaged Jeremiah is seen in rising alone from a lake where there are flamingos around
-China scene is a tea party(Tianzi, Xianglin confirmed)
-Cornelia faces a Buddha statue in terror then a blast happens
-Lots of destruction shown
-The Albion+Shinkiro fires Harkens from its back
-Suzaku crashes violently in a orange field
-lots of KMF appear in a forest
-Rivalz, Nina and Milly are also in the airport
-Jeremiah and Suzaku running thru the orange field(seem to be using KoR uniform)
-The new purple energy wing KMF is colored like Zero's costume[/spoiler]

>all trailers for S3 were just pranks
>s3 is really a comfy show about CC and lelouch traveling around together

i want to see that...than some flashly action stuff