¤¤¤CBTS #467 Easing Into The Day Edition¤¤¤

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
QMAP Part 1: (FULL)
QMAP Part 2: (FULL)

*** Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP Confirmation:

LATEST Q POSTS

*Hugh Hefner/Q
-Advise for newfriends
!!! THE SPREADSHEET: It's open for anons to contribute and the answers are a collective effort.
It is helpful because it provides the actual flow and context (with direct links to posts in archive +date/timestamp).
Normal people answers, not shape-shifting reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend Decoding CNC Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
SHINE THE LIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6
drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/david-wilock-update-via-jimmy-church-fade-to-black-november-20th-2017-video.html
stopplusultra.com/
truepundit.com/mueller-requests-documents-and-emails-on-holder-lynch-obama-from-justice-department/
newsweek.com/russian-church-says-end-history-near-717521
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149265504
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/hrc-emails-nov-2017/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/1/hillary-clinton-libya-war-push-armed-benghazi-rebe/
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/11/05/evidence-that-hillary-clinton-and-her-associates-are-satanists/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/why-doj-downplaying-reports-proof-linking-obama-and-clinton-russian-corruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
>SA > NA > ASIA > EU > "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

!!! TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF +++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR
Search analytic theory

EU Q
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-user
>pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning
>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men
>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns *Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

Dropbox memes for normies. SPREAD THEM!
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

!!! SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Union pwning the bake
Poison Co-Opted Bread
I'm just gonna leave this right here and hope somebody reads the real operative's messages
before they named them "Q" and does a compare

Two operatives logged on tonight and CBTS was so busy looking in its mirror it never even noticed.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500

not in the union

reqested 4 bread 0 replies
nothing there
the unionfag
no Antibot unionshill
instant reply
user request no Antibot
immediate reply
wtf? No wonder the wetback uses memeflag.
unionfag meeting call
again
tripfag buggery

gives up
gets it
gets it
gets it

BACKLINKS
000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

Are you Alice?
Is this wonderland?
Did we fap together last night, Sophia?

Can someone explain why the mods are not doing their jobs in removing these bot threads?
Oh, right, because they are kikes.

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → → #412 → → #413 → → #414 → →
#415 → → #416 → → #417 → → #418 → → #419 → →
#420 → → #421 → → #421.5 → → #422 → #423 → →
#424 → → #425 → → #426 → → #427 → → #428 → →
#429 → → #430 → → #431 → → #432 → → #433 → →

Thank you OP, did anything exciting happen on your shift?

Thanks based NightBaker OP.

RED OCTOBER THEORY
====================

The plot for the Hunt for Red October is about a CIA analyst helping the crew of a Russian sub to defect to the side of the good guys. Could Q's meaning be the Russians are helping a CIA agent defect to the side of the good guys?

#434 → → #435 → → #436 → → #437 → → #438 → →
#439 → → #440 → → #441 → → #442 → → #443 → →
#444 → → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → → #446 → #447 → →
#448 → → #449 → → #450.1 → → #450.2 → → #451 →
#452 → → #453 → → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 → →
#457 → → #458 → →#459 → → #460 → → #461 → →
#462 → →#463 → → #464 → → #465 >> 150327187 #466 ANT!B0T (When needed) → →

BATTER PASTE AT pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK

Based NightBaker doing his job with excellence!

Ah, it's good to see based anons still in control of the kitchen. Ya'll kept the fires lit, anything good happen?

Has any based namefags appeared yet? Anyone seen bookman or keenmind lately?

REQUESTED BATTER ADDITIONS for BOOKMAN

# Request by EU Q to add his tripcode. Many fake EU Q's posting
*** EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6
Search EU Q's trip posts - archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6

# Organizations Funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (posted by EU Q) - # Book of Q - drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk

# WHITE RABBIT is the name of a protocol developed at CERN - # KEYSTONE" IS AN IDENTITY SERVICE USED BY A CLOUD COMPUTING COMPANY CALLED "OPENSTACK" -
- REFERENCE ALICE THE CIA 7 SUPER COMPUTERS

# Re Keystone above, user has posted in each and every thread, multiple times, throughout the night that this is a red herring and anons should not research - # SWISS FORT KNOX - # #455 looks like it's here # Request to add one line to the day by day summary of events to list which public figures were outed as rapists and sexual harassers that day. we may make some unexpected connections.

# Anons working on twitter memes. Some here

MEME THE Qs

New David Wilcock / Jimmy Church Interview on CBTS.

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/david-wilock-update-via-jimmy-church-fade-to-black-november-20th-2017-video.html

Can anyone find the archive for thread 307?

Thanks for holding down the fort!

Church is a CIA shill.

Have we already researched Plus Ultra?

There is a anti +U website.

stopplusultra.com/

Plus Ultra were on tiles on a Trump photo

It's a secret society with Tesla, Edison, Eiffel and more.

Their motto is: Tomorrow is Ours

Did we dig into this already?

They also had a private place at Disney's according to the stopplusultra website.

Hey Wiki bro, good to see you. Twas a quiet night, good discussion and research. See my update for Bookbro.

He popped in earlier quickly, said he'd be back this afternoon ET. Keenbro I haven't seen.

STOP SAYING BAKER'S UNION IT'S A METALARP

DON'T REPLY TO TRIPFAGS

DON'T ASSUME ANYONE IS DOING ANYTHING OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEARTS

I'm currently working on having a dedicated page to the past threads. I will stay within 50 of the current thread once I am finished.

Anyone have any suggestions on things to add to Wiki in order to uncluster fuck the beginning posts?

Amazing they are talking about the CIA directly.. strange if he is an 'asset'

Did Marines visit Langley recently?

200 years of history is culminating while the future is sneaking up on us faster than we ever expected.

Big data is the centerpiece of all of this.

Meme request
December 18th

The new Stassi rises
(Twitter logo with SS in center)

shills be warned: you might just be an accessory after the fact. misprision and all that.

note the high turnover in your coworkers.

I'm tired of there not being a timeline.....

I'm making one now, it's only the specific things Q noted as "What year did?" - and the tiniest bit of context.

I have looked and looked and not found any user with such a thing and considering what we were asked to make I would have thought that'd be the very first thing someone would make.

But I digress, I'll make it so just make sure somebody puts it in the thread or makes a better one. Cause of all the kinds of things we need, that's the most obvious thing we don't have. We could also use a much more complex timeline but because Q said the map was key we need a very simple one with only Q events so that we might better understand why the order of events he draws attention to are interconnected.

I'm posting this here in case someone can say "we already have a fucking timeline for that, don't bother" Cause that'd be nice man.

Glad to hear NightBro. I know when I left it was still a chaotic fuck storm

Shared on FB

+U

Is this the schizophrenia thread?

Just posted this on last bread: This may have been discussed but could it be more than mere coincidence that the NYT's Weinstein article (Oct. 5) that led to the nationwide Weinstein Effect allegation wave occurred only a week after Hugh Hefner died (Sep. 27)?

Now it is.

Wilcock, Goode, Hoagland, Greer, Fulford, etc
Deep State Clown shills.

Mueller now investigating obummer white house.

truepundit.com/mueller-requests-documents-and-emails-on-holder-lynch-obama-from-justice-department/

So? Alex Jones names the CIA, every controlled opposition and conspiracy shill names the CIA.

have another seeing as how alwaleed is now purged

What does CBTS stand for?

Hehe I said the same about not having a Legend and made one
Own it!

meme the Qs

Wilcock is most definitely NOT a shill. You're clueless if you think that.

The others I won't comment on, as I don't them well enough, although Fulford is a joke for sure.

Here
+++
++
+
Qball

I don't believe that for a minute. They all bring interesting theories to the table and are here to open the eyes of the masses

I wish we could fucking confirm this... Alas, we have only one publication on a less than credible site saying it did happen. Unless we get some type of footage or solid news reports, we won't know. Best to move on user

The difference is, Jones is trying to sell you something every 5 minutes, to fund his BS operation.

newsweek.com/russian-church-says-end-history-near-717521
The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church said Monday the world is on the brink of slipping into “the abyss of the end of history,” according to a state-run news agency. The apocalypse “is already visible to the naked eye,” Patriarch Kirill told congregants after a service at the Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow, reported RIA Novosti

vapourwave Q memes are good.

it's how boomers imagined the internet would look

what do you think about 3 great wars plan made over 300ys ago?

Q ...get GEOTUS to use the words Bake and Bread in a tweet....shouldnt be hard with Thanksgiving this week.

It's pretty easy to see. :)

When does U1 whistleblower testify?
Is his "hitman standoff" story bullshit?

What is HRC current status?
Is she wearing an ankle GPS? House arrest?

Thanks man, somehow you saying that makes me feel much better. I have made a few memes but this'll be the first substantive contribution.

Meme request
December 18th
We shackle your mind

Because physical shackles are too obvious
(Twitter logo with SS in center)

#307 archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149265504

What happened in thread 307 that made them send in the laughing horse?

Rod man

Wilcock is most absolutely
definitely a deep state clown shill.
Obvious.

If robot voiced YouTube videos citing the always reliable SGT Report and Archangel St Jermaine say they did, than they must have.

Fuck yeah! You need help, you got the wiki and the spreadsheet and we are constantly updating both. Once you are done, please let me and spreadsheet user, along with the based bakers know.

Try to make it normie friendly with facts and sire sources somewhere with it. Or leave the template open enough for others to add on.

Best of luck user. Look forward to seeing your work

Reminder
>Reminder
Reminder
>Reminder

New Clinton Emails Discovered 108 pages
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/hrc-emails-nov-2017/

In these emails its all but sealed that the weapons used to attack the embassy in Benghazi and the rebels themselves were personally supported by the SOS HRC

>On March 9, 2011, Sid Blumenthal emailed Clinton about the situation in Libya, with the subject line “H: serious trouble for Libyan rebels. Sid” The email discusses urging leaders of the National Libyan Council (NLC) “to consider hiring private troops (mercenaries) to support, organize, and train the rebel forces in Libya.” Blumenthal adds that “a small number of private troops could turn the battle against Qaddafi’s forces, particularly if they are equipped with sophisticated anti-aircraft weapons.” Clinton asks former aide Huma Abedin to “print for me w/o any identifiers”.

>The Washington Times reported Libyan officials were deeply concerned in 2011 that Clinton was responsible for weapons being funneled to NATO-backed rebels in Libya with ties to al Qaeda.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/1/hillary-clinton-libya-war-push-armed-benghazi-rebe/

And my boi Fulford is on point, sources say.

the article reporting it has been updated (at the bottom of the page): basically no raid from marines in clowns' building, but they were hovering around it as a warning to stop old policies (arming middle east terrorist faggots)

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

If you say so.. I've actually met and worked with hi in person, he is not a shill, but everyone is welcome to their own opinion!

MOAR LurkerAnon

Evidence that Hillary Clinton and her associates are satanists

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/11/05/evidence-that-hillary-clinton-and-her-associates-are-satanists/

I had the same question.

Did William Campbell testify? Tried to search *google* news. Nothing.

Please keep Bill Soup safe!

haha
You buy that guy?
OK
Good luck with that. :)

Thanks

FAKE

Holy shit you fucking psychos are still at this? Don't think you martial law not happening on 3 separate occasions is a red flag for THIS IS A LARP???

Is trump trying to ditch big oil & usher in free energy??

Are you thinking of a timelien that compares Q posts to news? He asked us to do that & compare timestamp I think that would be good, if so.

Whatever you are thinking of, you can copy the direct link to post & date/timestamp from the spreadsheet and paste it into whatever you are using, to save you time.They are in chronological order & post links go to archive.

Go home Nazi scum

Damn, woulda been a lot cooler if they raided that bitch

levity

I think you should be listening to this guy and btfo SoyBakers
Just my 2 Q’s
++
QQ

We will see a great collapse soon, I believe.

Okey.. So we are logging events as they happen. Someone enlighten me about what i've missed. I've been at work since before this popped up here.

Has Sup Forums gone to shit? WTF is this shit?

>Tesla
>Edison
So these two mortal enemies were secretly conspiring together? Why?

I've been watching him for about 20 years now.
I know what I've seen.
You go ahead if you want.

I think there might be something to Strauss–Howe generational theory but I'm not a historian. It makes sense. And you can see similar cycles in other superpowers in history e.g. Egyptians, Greeks, Romans. Maybe the 3wars niggers had some fancy ideas concerning cycles, I don't know. I also don't know how we will avoid WW3, things are spinning out of control too fast.

Bill Soup should have armed guards 24/7 if he actually has the smoking gun on U1. I'm a little accustomed to eating an endless stream of nothingburgers though so I'm still skeptical

The kindness thing really stands out. People are forgetting where they are, it would seem.

Good meme material here. What once was a "tin foil hat conspiracy" is now backed by email evidence. Ideas brewing now.

Why exactly did you add EU Q when he didn't do shit and clearly lied to us?

Ties in Qinfo quite nicely it does.

Anonymous(ID:h+haOagL)
Anonymous(ID:G4ELxp3b)
Anonymous(ID:cbnHhB71)

BOT/ SHILL ACCOUNTS

Don't know that's why I was asking. Did we do some digging into +U already?

Not really.
You'd have to really spin it hard.

Why Is The DOJ Downplaying Reports Of Proof Linking Obama And Clinton To Russian Corruption
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/why-doj-downplaying-reports-proof-linking-obama-and-clinton-russian-corruption

The significant thing is the mention in ANY news connecting O & HRC to Uranium One & Russia

Any reason NASA.gov seems to be offline

There started a thread to stop this thread lol.

Whatever happened to ignoring what you don't like.
Throwing a fit like a toddler. It's kinda funny.

I heard these threads are boomer/reddit containments.
is this true?

Why do tripfags always seem to post unrelated nonsense?

Why do they need false recognition for their work?

What agency has been proven to be infecting these threads?

Are they using bots or are they shills?

What is our job, Sup Forums?

If you are not redpilled, how can you help redpill others?

If you are not redpilled, what should you be doing?

What is our single most important job, Sup Forums?

Is it complicated and hard to understand?

Or simple yet difficult to do?

What has Sup Forums always been good at?

What is our job and why is it the exact opposite of the MSM's job?

>Anons, what is your profession?