Whats he thingken about?

Whats he thingken about?

dick

He's a boy, so sex or hulkmania I expect.

Thingken of running away.

Kaoru obviously

He's contemplating the symbolic value of Asuka pulling the pose predominantly associated with his Dad's plotting.

How would the Attitude Era line up have faired against the Angels?

why did they remake my perfect tv show into ugly shit movies?

She's working out her plot to coerce shinji into having sex with her.

Why is Shinji/Asuka a thing when he treats her as an afterthought most of the time?

Asuka luuuvs Shinji. And the main plotline is how shinji and asuka are two cute hedgehogs trying to cozy up to each other.

And even if they didn't, they're Adam and Eve now.

>And the main plotline is how shinji and asuka are two cute hedgehogs trying to cozy up to each other.
So delusional shipping.

Delusional self-inserters

>Asuka luuuvs Shinji
The staff say she doesn't.

>they're Adam and Eve now
Too bad ANIMA confirmed that Shinji is Eve.
And we all already know who Adam is.

I can't wait until the final rebuild makes you kill youself.

It's okiee anonymous, someday love will find you.

Yeah, I wish I could find the Kaworu to my Shinji ;_;

How he wish Eva 01 ran on Getter Rays

Kaworufag spotted.

JEB IS A MESS
JEB IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

>Too bad ANIMA confirmed that Shinji is Eve.
I laughed

Good show

>The staff say she doesn't.
Source?

he's thinking about those beans

>The shape of Shinji
>
—What are you talking about, Kaworu-kun?

—Cut what off?
>
—For what?
>
—To meet…? Who?

Excerpt 2

Deep inside the mouth opened by Devil’s backbone, he thought he saw his own face, terribly distorted.
>—Could it be that I’m the serpent—the human flaw that was cut off from Adam, Kaworu-kun?
Those concrete words were the first time he heard him not speak in riddles.
>
—You…aren’t going to stop me, are you?

—Kaworu-kun?
Shinji thought Kaworu might have smiled.
Shinji’s blade glinted, slicing up the body of the Armaros giant from the left arm of its body.

--ANIMA, final chapter.

2013 Saboten Con.
YM = Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's seiyuu) TG = Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor)

>Q: Does Asuka really like Shinji?
>TG: Are you stupid?
>YM: No.

>Q: What was your reaction when you heard about Rebuild?
>SS and TG: Getting paid.
>YM: A happy ending but it hasn’t happened yet. I wasn’t happy with the EoE ending. Shinji and Kaworu married.

>Q: Who do you feel Shinji should end up with?
>TG: I’d say Mari but I don’t like her.
>YM: Kaworu.

>AsukaXMari all but confirmed in the new art
>Kaworufags and Shinjifags already buying their rope

2017 will be the best year of my life for crackshipper tears.

I'm just hoping for Evageeks to do a mass suicide.
And maybe Reifags too if I'm lucky.

voice actors/seiyuu don't know any more than the fans do.

Maybe not, but the director Anno does. And he ships Kaworu and Shinji. Along with his fujoshit wife.

>VAs
So there's no REAL source? Ok.

Asuka will angrily make out with a despondent shinji with a high energy assault kiss, with the option open for hatesex.

Cap this.

that still does nothing to show asuka and shinji didn't have feelings for one another

She's confirmed to be fucking Mari so I doubt it

If they did, then why would Anno marry a woman who made a doujinshi in the 90s of Kaworu and Shinji fucking?

Nigga das gay

Why would a man make a relationship canonical, before throwing his story out the window?

Because Anno is a fucking faggot, if episode 24 didn't clue you in.
He's into this gay shit.

What will actually happen is Asuka will go demand answers from Shinji, he'll act like a faggot, and she'll be so angry and bent out of shape she'll go running into Mari's arms and then the lewdest scene in any Evangelion media will start.

I'm talking full on nudity, it's gonna essentially be hentai. The master Anno will be hailed once again.

They will be walking through the desert the whole fucking time and there will be flashbacks and when they finally reach misato, seele will be attacking and shinji will have to pilot the robot because mari got buried alive and suffocated like the useless goober she is.

Die fucking shipper scum

>asuka says that she wants shinji all to herself
>so shinji makes it so him and asuka have a world to themselves
>people call this shipping

It was to all shippers there.

Shinji dying and his soul reunite with Kaworu would be best ending to be honest.

faggot

But it shows Mari and Asuka piloting together in the preview.
They're going to do full on lesbo docking.

Shinji is already confirmed to be Eve, so he'll be doing some gay angel shit with Kaworu in the background.

>asuka says if shinji won't be a blind puppet to her she wants nothing to do with him
>he ignores her like usual
>she says she'd rather die than do it with him in instrumentality
>he lets her die by the MP Evas because he doesn't give a shit about her
>he tries to choke her in instrumentality because he doesn't give a shit about her
>he tries to choke her again on the beach because he doesn't give a shit about her

>world resets into Rebuild and Asuka is forever replaced with a new bitch named Shikinami

Damn, Shinji really just does not give two shits about Asuka. She was so unimportant that he deleted her out of Rebuild.
Good thing the new Asuka has Mari now, huh?

That was a lovechoke and he would a helped asuka but his robot was covered in wax.

Yeah, him staring at the ground completely oblivious to Asuka screaming bloody murder on the intercom was real telling.
He didn't even look concerned or worried as she was confirmed dead by Maya. Fucking kek.

Good thing when Kaworu showed up 5 minutes later Shinji forgot all about it and let his core get spearfucked by him into tang.
Same way Ritsuko showed up for Maya, Misato showed up for Hyuga, and Yui showed up for Fuyutsuki.
The one you love most shows up to bring you into instrumentality. And Kaworu showed up for Shinji.

You just got rekt son.

>ignore guitar guy because he invalidates my argument

You can't beat me son, I have the power of love on my side.

Guitar dude didn't have anyone he loved, so he saw a bunch of Reis. What about it?

>I have the power of love on my side
So you fap to Kaworu and Shinji? That's cool, I guess. A little faggy though.

F A T
A
T

>Evangelion
>shipping
I'll never stop laughing my ass on all those retarded weaboos
Kill yourselves

Shipping is retarded, but I can't blame these fags considering Anno is a disgusting shipper himself.

XTC

kaworu's dick