Was Stephen Harper a better Prime Minister than Justin Trudeau?

Was Stephen Harper a better Prime Minister than Justin Trudeau?

He was a typical neocon who imported shitloads of non-whites but at least was respectable and not a blatant faggot.

a ham sandwich would be a better PM than Turdeau

Yes.

He was bought and paid for but he did a better job than Justin is doing

Better at serving Jews and Jewish interests.

At least ham is pork and Jews and Muslims couldn't touch it.

"gold has no relevance in the modern economy" Stephen Harper

Fuck Canada!

Literally overrun by chinese and sand niggers.

Literally cant get into grad school because of all the chinks cheating their way through school,.

Fuck this country! You fucked it up!

how is the new guy doing?

Good Shabbat goy has a butterfly zoo partially named after him in the rats hive. I wonder how many stolen billions of Canadian taxes that cost

Harper light.
Jew loving human trash.
Wife is fugly that means he accepts low hanging fruit and doesn't or can't want excellence.

why did they elect a harper 2.0?

This.
/thread

No prime minister at all would still be better than Trudy.

R O B U S T
O
B
U
S
T

The fix was in. They either took it from Bernier (they asked Deloitte, the vote ‘monitors’ to leave during the last round), or Bernier was a puppet to rouse the conservative base and attract Canadian trump supporters.

No

No, my province (((Saskatchewan))) is filled with stupid fucking retard farmers who voted for him which put him over the top.

>mfw no hiss

I think he was, he was certainly less embarrassing.

I signed up through Bernier's campaign and never received a ballot. Seemed fucky.

No. Trudeau is pretty cringy but Harper was a retard.

You fucking coon idiot it's Justin Trudeau that sold off the last of the gold. That line goes down at the end of 2015. Even then it's kind of besides the point, the government only had gold in the millions of dollars left which is less than we spend on the CBC each year.

you cant get into university because your a dumbass

Looks lame af. Can he even ride a unicycle?

Yes, but he shilled so much for Israel. Fuck english Canada

you don't know what you got until it's gone

PROS:
>tax free savings account
>lowered gst
>cut income taxes
>almost balanced the budget by the end
>didnt get us into any retarded wars or embarass the country

cons:
let chinks destroy the real estate market in vancouver and toronto so many young canadians will never own a home or even apartment

history will judge him decently well I think. Id say 7/10 prime minister

Harper was good for the time. He was lame but the economy stayed above water after 2008. It's going to be years and another leadership campaign before the conservatives elect a leader who will go on to become PM. This Ralph Wiggum shit just doesn't cut it.

Read the post you responded to. Who's the dumbass?

I work in Vancouver and agree that the real estate market has been destroyed by chinks, but I don't see how that's Harper's fault and not the BC Liberal party.

Agree on the 7/10 rating though. At least the middle class did reasonably well under him.

YOU GUYS WERE SO LUCKY

EVERY BAD THING ABOUT HIM WAS A RESULT OF COMPROMISE WITH TRUDEAU'S PARTY.

ESPECIALLY THE CHINESE REAL ESTATE THING.

THANK THE LIBERALS FOR THAT.

Sup, Saskatchabro?

You up for voting for a Western Canadian Separation Party if Fagdeau gets back in?

Justine will get back in. But think about this Singh appears to be very tight with his new campaign manager and while the dipper MP's can handle the house Singh can run a grass roots town to town campaign for the next 2 years. He'll get his composite seat from Brampton.

We're looking at the perfect storm. Trudeau minority with the NDP bending him over for more far left policy after 2019.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if those dick sucking faggots in Ontario give him another term, seeing how his competition is literally a curry-smelling shitskin and the fat kid who couldn't run a full lap in high school. If anything, the more realistic approach is just more seats in the house of commons to take away the Liberal majority, but the NDP will bankrupt this country further and the Conservatives will just spend money like the Liberals.

We are beyond fucked no matter what.

FUCK NO