>E Ghouta Nov20
i.imgur.com/U5DZJI6.jpg
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 21
>Assad makes surprise visit to Sochi ahead of Putin's talks with Iran, Turkey
>Putin said he would follow up his talks with Assad with phone calls to U.S. President Donald Trump, ME leaders
>Nasrallah makes statement saying Hezbollah was ready to pull its forces from Iraq after defeating ISIS
>Another large Turkish Army convoy was seen entering Idlib Governorate from the Hatay Province, the 2nd time this month
>HTS/FSA lose over 100 combatants after attack on vehicle base last wk after reinforcements from 105th Brigade arrived to push them back
>SAA liberates Salhiyah from ISIS, troops will now continue to move towards the village of Al-Kashma
>Russia offers US to join humanitarian aid delivery in Syria for refugees in Er-Rukban camp
>Iran’s President Rouhani and Qassem Soleimani declare end of ISIS in separate statements
>Active phase of Syria military operation nears end – Russian General Staff
>Lavrov; Moscow and DC have established stable cooperation in Sy, except for the condemnation of terrorist actions
>Syrian Kurdish YPG accuses Turkey of Afrin aggression
>Head of Lebanese Army has asked military to be at “full readiness” to face “the Israeli enemy” at the southern border

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/truck-bomb-explosion-leaves-20-dead-40-wounded-northern-iraq-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=1V5DSQK5TEU
sana.sy/en/?p=118718
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509165996.html
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509146733.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lAVXJrZcqjw
youtube.com/watch?v=gBAXoQyNlOU
youtube.com/watch?v=GK-0Vz4-GeY
youtube.com/watch?v=JKPYVNYC8aw
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgikA0el94
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509192091.html
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
english.khamenei.ir/news/5283/Gen-Soleimani-congratulates-Ayatollah-Khamenei-and-Muslims-on
youtube.com/watch?v=NZhDzQPtE-I
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-45km-isis-held-territory-deir-ezzor/
southfront.org/isis-cells-surprisingly-capture-4-villages-in-northern-hama-map/
rt.com/news/410527-germany-isis-suspects-arrested/
archive.is/xkaAc
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-destroy-saudi-army-vehicle-jizan-region-video/
rt.com/news/410531-turkey-nato-radar-retaliation/
twitter.com/barak_ehud/status/932902066720305154
twitter.com/halaljew/status/932862183070978048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want dead jews

Fug

this

>still using these kike upgraded cold-war tier tanks

Death to America!

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Truck bomb explosion leaves 20 dead, 40 wounded in northern Iraq – police
A vehicle rigged with explosives detonated in the vicinity of a crowded market in Iraq’s town of Tuz Khurmatu, leaving dozens of people dead and wounded, the police stated as cited by Reuters.

At least 20 people were killed and 40 wounded when a truck exploded in an Iraqi town south of oil city Kirkuk, accoring to police and medical sources, citing by Reuters on Tuesday. The number of wounded people is likely to increase.

“A car loaded with explosives blew up in the Al-Makhdar market in the middle of the military block in the city of Tuz Khurmatu,” the source said, adding that according to initial estimates, 20 people were killed and more than 40 injured.

Moreover, Twitter users uploaded photos on the social media that showed alleged blast site.

The city of Tuz Khurmatu is located in Saladin Province. Earlier in the day, a senior security source told Sputnik that the Iraqi army intended to launch an operation this week to destroy the remnants of Daesh (banned in Russia) in Saladin Province.
almasdarnews.com/article/truck-bomb-explosion-leaves-20-dead-40-wounded-northern-iraq-police/

Repost from polandbro Russian Air Force Tupolev-154 carrying Russian combat troops is now flying directly over Turkey from Russia to Hmeymim Air Base in Latakia Governorate, Syria.
No more detours over the Caspian Sea, Iran and Iraq.

>Poccийcкиe caмoлёты c вoeнными yжe лeтaют чepeз Typцию.
Бoльшe никaких oблeтoв нaд Кacпийcким мopeм, Иpaнoм и Иpaкoм.

Pentagon:
>We'll hold onto our SDF proxies and Tanf cuckzone even after defeat of Islamic State

Assyrians of Syria invited and agreed to participate in the National Congress in Sochi, invintation sent by Lavrov himself:
sana.sy/en/?p=118718
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509165996.html
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509146733.html

Fresh footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=lAVXJrZcqjw
youtube.com/watch?v=gBAXoQyNlOU
youtube.com/watch?v=GK-0Vz4-GeY
youtube.com/watch?v=JKPYVNYC8aw
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgikA0el94

Retarded FSA backed off from Saudi-formed coalition of official opposition negotiators:
ria.ru/syria/20171120/1509192091.html

i'm gonna buy my girlfriend a pair of trousers like the guy on the left is wearing...

Reposting some of Padre's stuff for those who may have missed it

>Turkish, Russian, Iranian leaders to meet for key Syria summit

The leaders of Turkey, Russia and Iran are set to meet at a crucial presidential summit in Sochi on Nov. 22 to discuss the political future of Syria, amid hope that the civil war is coming to an end and victory against jihadist groups is imminent.

Russian President Vladimir Putin will host President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in the Black Sea resort town after a series of trilateral political and military meetings on Syria.

“We will hold very important meetings during the [Nov. 22] meetings [in Sochi] that concern the future of our region. Developments in Syria and Iraq that concern us oblige us to produce mechanisms to generate our own solutions,” Erdoğan said in an address at parliament on Nov. 21.

The “mechanism” he was referring to is the Astana Process, which has secured a lasting truce between the Syrian army and moderate opposition groups since early 2017. Ankara, Moscow and Tehran have declared themselves “guarantors” of the peace process and have recently agreed on the establishment of de-escalation zones in different parts of the war-torn country.

“Although we still have disagreements on some issues, the results we have yielded as a result of our close cooperation with Russia are quite significant,” Erdoğan said, while expressing Ankara’s satisfaction over Iran’s “increasing respect for Turkey’s sensitivities in the Syrian field.”

The three-way summit in Sochi follows a bilateral meeting between Erdoğan and Putin on Nov. 13 in which the two leaders expressed their verbal agreement on the need to launch means for a political solution in Syria. Two leaders agreed to hold a trilateral summit in Sochi with the participation of Iran during that meeting.

On Nov. 19, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu and Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif came together in Antalya for initial talks about how to proceed for a political solution. During the meeting Çavuşoğlu underscored the importance of crafting a new Syrian constitution with the participation of moderate opposition groups but without the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), which Ankara considers as a terrorist organization because of its links with the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK).

Turkey has repeatedly stated that it will not take part in any effort for providing a political solution to the Syrian question if the PYD is also present.

Top soldiers meet ahead of summit

Meanwhile, the top soldiers of three guarantor countries met in Sochi on Nov. 21 to review ongoing joint efforts to establish de-escalation zones in Idlib and elsewhere as part of the Astana Process.

Turkish Chief of General Staff Hulusi Akar, Russian Chief of General Staff Valery Gerasimov and Iranian Chief of General Staff Mohamed Bagheri came together in Sochi, the Turkish Armed Forces announced early on Nov. 21.

The three were expected to discuss ongoing efforts to cement the ceasefire in Syria, particularly in rebel-held Idlib, where Turkey is tasked with monitoring a ceasefire through observation spots. Russia is monitoring it from outside, according to the Astana agreement.

Turkey has established two observation spots in Idlib so far and wants Russian and Iranian contribution for the establishment of the remaining 10.

Three top soldiers have agreed to fully clear Syria of militants from the al-Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

no death to your wahabi shithole of a country

SMASH ZOG
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Turkey wants YPG’s removal from Afrin

Another key issue for Ankara is the removal of the PYD’s armed wing, the People’s Protection Units (YPG), from Afrin, a region in northern Syria bordering Turkey. President Erdoğan has repeatedly stressed that the YPG poses a national threat to Turkey, which will take all necessary steps.

Russia still has some military deployment in Afrin and Erdoğan has requested to Putin that they withdraw from the region so that Turkey can take own measures to secure its borders. Turkey recently stepped up its military deployment near Afrin.

"Afrin is more important for us because it has a border with us. Around 50 percent of the population is Arab. Our Arab brothers who live in camps [in Turkey] are returning to their homes. In one part [of Afrin] there are Kurds and in another one there are Turkmens,” Erdoğan said.

‘Assad is still in his place’

In his address at parliament on Nov. 21, Erdoğan stressed that the situations in Iraq and Syria remain grave.

“Not even an inch of progress has been made for the peace and comfort of either country. In many places, one terror organization has been replaced by another one. The al-Assad regime, which has the blood of hundreds of thousands of citizens, remains in place,” he said.

Turkey, Russia, Iran, syria, Hulusi Akar

>In a letter to Ayatollah Khamenei, the Commander of IRGC Quds Force, Major General Qasem Soleimani announced the end of ISIS's domination over Muslim lands.

>Following the historic victory of Iraq and Syria's resistance movement over the sedition of Takfiri terrorism and the end of ISIS's domination, which was manifested by lowering the flag of this American-Zionist group at Abu Kamal--the last key area in the hands of ISIS--General Soleimani issued an important message to Ayatollah Khamenei.

>The following is the full text of Major-General Soleimani's message to Ayatollah Khamenei:

english.khamenei.ir/news/5283/Gen-Soleimani-congratulates-Ayatollah-Khamenei-and-Muslims-on

Thanks RomaniaBro
I'll never forget the time when you posted all these videos, then some German started insulting you and saying that /sg/ is sick of your posts, however, myself and at least 8 other guys responded to him by saying that we liked the videos and appreciated your work and we bullied him hard, calling him a massive faggot.
I don't think he ever appeared on /sg/ ever again.

Also news just in

Mugabe is now an ex-president. He has resigned and the impeachment process will not complete. i.e. he is gone. or rather he is coming here probably.

Viva Zimbabwe!

bongroach BTFO

it does happen - 'why are you spamming this thread' posting does happen.

As long as we support the contributors everything will be OK.

>and I would like to extend my thanks to masterbaker too.

previous thread updats

Sochi

Hama
E Ghouta
Misc

>US-Backed Militants Likely to Hand over Al-Tanf Base to Syrian Army

TEHRAN (FNA)- Washington has called on
terrorist groups to leave al-Tanf base in Southeastern Homs near the border with Jordan and deliver it to the Syrian Army following advances of the pro-government forces in Syria's Badiyeh (desert) in recent months, dissident-affiliated websites reported on Monday.

The websites reported that the US Forces Command in al-Tanf base has recently declared to the terrorist groups that their mission has ended and they must leave their positions in al-Tanf for other terrorist-held regions in Northern Syria.

The websites said that there are only now the two terrorist groups of Aswad al-Sharqiyeh and Kata'eb Ahmad Abdu in Badiyeh that have rejected the US demand for evacuation to Northern Syria, adding that Moscow and Washington have agreed on ending the US forces' presence in Eastern Syria.

Relevant reports said on Sunday that the army troops pushed terrorists back from the entire hills between the towns of Hineh and Kafr Hoor in Jabal al-Sheikh region in Southeastern Damascus near the border with Quneitra province.

The army men clashed with terrorists and captured a number of hills, including al-Sawadi, Fajr 1, Fajr 2, al-Namroud and al-Faransi between Hineh and Kafr Hoor.

In the meantime, the army's artillery and missile units pounded terrorists' positions in Jabata al-Khashab, inflicting major damage on terrorists' military hardware.

facking gypsy

Hey guys, rate my idea for a new Syrian National song:
>Here's a story of Syria
>A land both fair and great
>On the 17th of April, an independent state
>This was much against the wishes of certain governments
>Who's leaders tried to break us down and make us all repent
>But we're Arab Syrians and we'll fight through thick and thin
>We'll keep our land a secular land, stop the Islamists coming in
>We'll keep them north of the Euphrates, till that river's running dry
>and this mighty land will prosper for Syrians never die!

Your song is just Rhodesians Never Die but slightly changed

How many times have they said this again? I've lost count. JewSA won't let go of their pet beheaders that easy.

Kek, that's the joke.
Most of /sg/ is familiar with it because Rhodesia-related stuff has been spammed here of late.
A guy from France will bully me if I start overtly Rhodesia-posting again.
So I have to do it subtly.

>Tfw during the height of late night shitposting last night I spammed about 35 to 37 articles gathered throughout the day and posted them in the last bread I baked
>Shitposting grinded to a standstill buried in walls of news

Ah. I usually ignore /sg/ threads so I didn't know.

I think it's hot when girls wear camo trousers. Those look like cryes.

Thank you lads! That's true deepy! At least the work being done is appreciated by the core of /sg/ and whatever anybody else says it's meaningless. What makes /sg/ being /sg/ is that people look beyond flags and appreciate each others contribution...they also tried to shut dow philipines updates.. I for one enjoyed that and best korea ones... since most of us are in it for geo-politics .. /sg/ turned into a great news aggregator. Sup Forums regards /sg/ as the gold standard for generals and the only place o Sup Forums where you are required to post source .... this is what all of us have been building together! I for one am sure he will go down in history

I noticed this too...I used to do it at times a lot, it disrupts something into them.. they become meaningless faced with wall of text... it changes something everytime

>youtube.com/watch?v=NZhDzQPtE-I

THE CHAD PUTIN AND THE VIRGIN ASSAD
(I like Assad, but his posture is reminiscent of a weak kind of guy).

man this song is so melancholic
almost like a jail song

To me he always sounds like an Arabic Mr. Bean when he speaks.

1:45
Putin to Assad: "I’d like to introduce you to the people who played a key part in saving Syria".
Putin: "I hope that in the very near future we will put the final point in the fight against terrorism in Syria".

President Assad: We can see the success that has been achieved thanks to coop. between Russian AF &Syrian Army.Nobody can deny this success in fight against terrorism now.Thanks to your actions,as well as the actions of Syrian Army and our allies, many Syrians have returned home.

Came to laugh at Mossad Roach.

Assad looks so happy

really, he will go to SA?

>when you outbant the aussie
man i really feel at home here

>Syrian Army liberates 45km of ISIS-held territory in Deir Ezzor
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:50 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) scored a massive advance in the Deir Ezzor Governorate this past weekend, liberating more than 45 km of territory between the strategic cities of Al-Mayadeen and Albukamal.

According to a military source, the Syrian Arab Army’s Tiger Forces were able to liberate more than 45 km of territory in five days, putting them at the outskirts of several important towns in the Euphrates River Valley.

Not long after making this advance, the Syrian Arab Army was able to impose full control over the towns of Al-Salihiyah, Al-Duwir, and Al-Kashmah.

As a result of this advance, the Syrian Arab Army has effectively cutoff all of the Islamic State’s (ISIS) supply lines to the Deir Ezzor Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-45km-isis-held-territory-deir-ezzor/

ISIS cells have surprisingly captured 4 villages from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) in the northern Hama countryisde.

According to reports, the villages of Abu Hariq, Ma’sarah, Abu Kusur, Tulayhat fell into the hands of ISIS last night. The situation in the area remains unclear.

The incident confirms that the ISIS keeps a strong presence in the so-called opposition-held area in Idlib and northern Hama.

southfront.org/isis-cells-surprisingly-capture-4-villages-in-northern-hama-map/

He's not here right now

>camo trousers
I was talking about the built in knee pads....

no worries let's keep supporting /sg

and your words Romania have just given me an idea
your words
>news aggregator

maybe thats what must spring from the ashes of /sg (if Syria ever gets peace) - something like News Aggregator General - /Nag.

Maybe the name needs geopolitical something built in (geopolitical eye for the /pol guy), we just need to keep the quality up and it will grow legs of it's own. Something to think of before the funeral. And some sunshine to lead us through it and greet us on the other side, like inheritance money....

>try to lift the siege of the salami front to "rescue civilians"
>ISIS fighters escape and start cucking them
What did they mean by this?

say that is front of the mukhabarat. go on. big australian

that's actually what i like about assad, he really just is the ophthalmologist from damascus. He isn't some over compensating buffoon.

anyway, until you are willing to say that in front of mukhabaraat agents I do not believe that you mean your words.

>jail song
it's the australian national theme

I am not picking on australia, australia has had the misfortune of haveing had something relevant to say. leave australia alone.

>Suspected ISIS members from Syria detained in Germany, reportedly plotted Christmas market attack

Some 500 officers took part in a joint raid on eight apartments in the cities of Kassel, Hannover, Essen and Leipzig early on Tuesday morning, police said in a statement.

hey are now being investigated over suspicion of plotting an attack “with weapons or explosives” on “a public target” in Germany, police said. While the official statement did not disclose a specific target, reports emerged in local media suggesting that the Syrians could have been eyeing an attack on a Christmas market in the city of Essen.

The location of the market had been marked on a map found among the confiscated items during the raids, Hessenschau reported. Photos showing the city’s central shopping mall are also said to have been found.

The International Christmas market in Essen starts on November 23 and will continue until December 23, according to the data on Essen tourism website. It was considered to be among top 10 Christmas markets across the country by the Local back in 2016.

rt.com/news/410527-germany-isis-suspects-arrested/

kek, remember that germanbro that was stopped at the metro? wonder if it's connected

they have a big mansion here they bought with stolen money. his sons were stars on the club circuit, always appearing in newspapers pouring expensive champagne on their even more expensive watches ($60k) and laughing. that stopped suddenly a week or so ago.

it's better they come here than stay in zimbo's, they should have less meddling space that way.

our govt is very nervous about what happened to mugabe. and very nervous because it turned out so well so easily. zuma's underpants have changed colour as the hyena's in his party start to think of him as lunch.

>something like News Aggregator General - /Nag.
yeah, that's something we can look out for the future!

looks like a sock puppet

Just let suheil compose it, he has a degree in literature if I'm not mistaken.

>plotted Christmas market attack
christmas ain't the same without the characteristic abu-santa delivering his gifts with his modern diesel sleigh

Bombing in contested Iraqi town kills 32 people – officials

A suicide bomber detonated a pickup truck loaded with explosives, killing 32 people at a marketplace in a contested town claimed by Baghdad and the Kurdish region, Iraqi officials say. The powerful explosion Tuesday evening in Tuz Khormato injured at least 75 people, AP reports. Tuz Khormato is about 210km (130 miles) north of Baghdad. The town has long been the scene of skirmishes between Kurdish Peshmerga fighters and the mostly Shiite militia forces loyal to Baghdad.

archive.is/xkaAc

He does, and it makes me happy.
It doesn't make Julian happy though

>Houthi forces destroy Saudi Army vehicle in Jizan Region
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-destroy-saudi-army-vehicle-jizan-region-video/
>Video in link

You're right, I was out of line.
I'm sorry. Assad's meekness and gentleness is why the people love him.

He's such an awesome guy, desu.

Daily dose of saudis btfo

that's one lucky driver!

Rude

Obama is such a cool guy. Really hip and with it.
Unironically, too.

>‘Blinding’ Israel’s defense? Turkish media says Ankara could disable US radar over F-35 deal threat

An editorial in a Turkish conservative pro-government newspaper said Ankara could leave Israel exposed to an Iranian missile attack by disabling a US radar station, in retaliation for a possible Washington ban on the purchase of F-35 fighter jets.

>The editorial was published on Sunday by the Yeni Safak newspaper in apparent response to concerns voiced by a US Air Force official. Heidi Grant, the deputy undersecretary of the USAF for international affairs, had earlier said that Turkey’s deployment of the Russian-made S-400 long-range anti-aircraft missile system may expose vulnerabilities of the US-made F-35 Lightning II fighter jets. Turkey plans to purchase over 100 of the advanced warplanes from Lockheed Martin.

The newspaper called the implication that the planned deal may be frozen “blackmail” by Washington, and suggested that in retaliation Ankara could dismantle the Kurecik radar station. The powerful AN/TPY-2 X-band early-warning radar, which was set up by the US in the eastern province of Malatya in 2012, is part of NATO’s system of airspace surveillance in the region.

The newspaper says that unlike similar surveillance sites in Israel, Jordan, Qatar and the UAE, the Kurecik radar station can detect missile launches from the entire western part of Iran. With the site disabled, that airspace would no longer be properly monitored by NATO, the editorial said.
rt.com/news/410531-turkey-nato-radar-retaliation/

kek, so how is the MBS purge going?

I hope that some day these people will hang

>*unsheathes Predator drone*
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personal, kid

They are too busy hunting for iranian cyber spies now.

>you will never be hugged by President Assad

It hurts so much...

Hey lads how does the Bashar syria chant go?

Gay.

The Afrin YPG needs to make a decision soon, Turks are ready to kill them off. They have two decisions:

A. Surrender to the Syrian Government and forego all hope of Semi-Autonomy

or...

B. Continue the fight but get slaughtered by the Turks.

I would recommend they pick choice A.

I wish i would marry President Assad.

Super gay.

>iranian cyber spies
the hacker known as Rohani

Any cool pics from the Putin meeting of Assad?

Ehud Barak, minister of defense for Israel:

>3 months ago: Putin and Netanyahu on the Black Sea.
>Yesterday: Putin and Assad on the Black Sea.
>The same sea and Putin as Putin, these are our foreign relations that have failed miserably. >To replace the foreign minister, and whoever appointed him.
twitter.com/barak_ehud/status/932902066720305154

seems he's calling for the dissolution of Bibis government due to failed diplomacy. it all comes tumbling down?

-- Ultra wormhole --

boy I tell ya it's a tough crowd

HOLD THE LINE

New breadcrumb revelations:

SNOW WHITE seems to refer to CIA. But we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

that's always good to sea

Just fuck off.

>You better watch out
>You better not cry
>You better not rebel
>I'm telling you why
>Assad Claus is coming to town
>He's making a list,
>He's checking it twice,
>He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
>Barrelbombs are coming to town
>He sees you when you're tweeting
>And he knows when you're awake
>He knows if you've been jihadi or good
>So be good for Syrias sake
>You better watch out!
>You better not cry
>You better not watch MSM, I'm telling you why
>'Cause gassed babies are coming to town

Benny

poor bibs

Cringe.

i have a feeling.

i have never visited the cbts (cancer bringing testicle slap) and am unlikely to.

but the way it speaks is very 'middle aged woman meets new age philosophy but it's not blasphemous because also bible'.

It reminds me of an old girlfriends mother who was always going on about 'signs and black helicopters and praise jesus' (basically she was under-employed ) ...

is this cancer bringing testicle slap (cbts) is it some kind of marketing campaign ( they must have team putting it together) ? to what end? to demystify Sup Forums? to make Sup Forums less scary (old women love Sup Forums) ...?

but this blurb...this blurb speaks like a gay new age man getting ready to fleece the slow years of mothers of teenagers.

>SEVEN SEALS....it's marketing larpers I tell you all

10/10

Master... very good.
may be santa assad instead of assad claus

ah yeah good idea,

feel free to change and expand, record upload to youtube and collect polish cringetears

kek
>150344668
fuck you

so is accusing people of wrong doing when they haven't done anything wrong.

Contributing is not spamming. You however, probably are.

twitter.com/halaljew/status/932862183070978048

wtf is wrong with this post?