Gender bender

There ain't a better gender bender character than Mai. You cant argue with those mei mei

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/2lxw7h8bathoqrw/BlazBlue Remix Heart v1.rar
mediafire.com/download/optcahwyt039ihu/BlazBlue Remix Heart v2.rar
mediafire.com/download/4twddihncoqtujj/BlazBlue Remix Heart v3.rar
mediafire.com/download/12vxi7yda7sb7g5/BlazBlue Remix Heart v4.rar
mediafire.com/file/ywki9d0wkhoithf/Blazblue Variable Heart 01.rar
mediafire.com/file/hjf120ymatio1ih/Blazblue Variable Heart 02.rar
mediafire.com/file/sac6ah8ib7l3nlq/Blazblue Variable Heart 03.rar
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2553660
g.e-hentai.org/g/581766/f6305dcd37/
youtube.com/watch?v=vSY18zIHQAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=C5jfW1qRvUk
exhentai.org/g/973591/76129f9c96/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here have a closer look.

Gender bending is for faggots

It ain't gay if its a V

this guy doesn't know hwo to draw legs

and baiting is for losers

>Sumeragi
>guy

>implying I know or even care about the artist

>not being able to discern the sex of the artist from their style

As long as she biologically doesn't have a dick, I'm okay.

Some seem to confuse that with crossdressing

Mai ruined BlazBlue.

Mai is a miracle of the universe.

>Mai saved BlazBlue
Our savior Mai is the best

She is an amazing girl.

Cagliostro.

Go back to fapping to the featureless jelly tubes you call legs

Delicious

Mai's behind does things to me.

Pls more! More!!!

what manga?

That's from Variable Heart, which is the sequel to Remix Heart. Better to read Remix Heart first so that you know the characters:

mediafire.com/download/2lxw7h8bathoqrw/BlazBlue Remix Heart v1.rar
mediafire.com/download/optcahwyt039ihu/BlazBlue Remix Heart v2.rar
mediafire.com/download/4twddihncoqtujj/BlazBlue Remix Heart v3.rar
mediafire.com/download/12vxi7yda7sb7g5/BlazBlue Remix Heart v4.rar

mediafire.com/file/ywki9d0wkhoithf/Blazblue Variable Heart 01.rar
mediafire.com/file/hjf120ymatio1ih/Blazblue Variable Heart 02.rar
mediafire.com/file/sac6ah8ib7l3nlq/Blazblue Variable Heart 03.rar

dumb gorilla

What is boku girl

Pretty much this.

Mai and Es are cancer.

Delete this and kys

No they're not.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2553660

>flat
Thanks but I love them mountains
Back to Sup Forums you edgelords

Mizuki was completely passive and acted really stupidly. How dumb do you have to be to not know how a woman uses a toilet? Plus it took Mizuki her entire manga to realize that she was in love, something that Mai did in 5 chapters. And Mai has a much nicer figure; it's a waste if a boy turns into a girl but nobody can tell the difference.

I think the worst with Boku girl is the trainwreck that was the translation.
I still miss chapters between 95 and 102 and I don't know if there is past 103.

Mai a dumb useless bitch

I think the biggest problem of Boku Girl was that the author dragged the story out by introducing a stream of annoying new characters or complications. It would have been a much better manga if it had been a third of its actual length.

It happens far too often in many works.

>kys

That doesn't excuse it though. My guess it that the author just dragged the manga out until the editor told him it was time to pull the plug.

Something else that annoyed me was that the author had the main characters repeatedly almost fuck only to get interrupted, which was stupid (as a way of adding fanservice). What was worse was the relationship of the characters immediately went back to the status quo every time. You'd think they'd stop saying that they're just friends after they had tried to fuck half a dozen times.

I will be honest with you this design looks kinda stupid.

But that's not the point of the original post

You must mean the clothes right? Because she is a Houki clone.

No shit. It's BlazBlue.

Mai's bust is amazing.

"Get on my level."

Those are F cup or bigger, they are almost silly sized.

What did you like about female Ranma? She was a manipulative bitch who pretended to like guys in order to get them to buy her stuff or do her favors and then ditched them.

Also Ranma was never mentally or psychologically affected by his transformation or really reflected on his condition; he treated it either as a disguise or a temporary inconvenience, which makes his situation rather boring.

Mai does have very large breasts but I don't think they're ridiculously big, especially by anime standards. They are smaller than her head and they droop downwards so they're not shaped like beach-balls.

The hell with your genderbender, where's my dickgirls

>dickgirls
Ew, that's gay

Nah

Super-cute.

Yes, clothes are retarded.
Also, as if Houki was the character archetype.

Gentleman and scholar, thank you for sauce.

I like how they emphasize her figure. They're pretty hot.

it's not gender bender if the only male information you have is a feminine silhouette of a "male", come on now you are just a Sup Forumsirgin that got btfo in his own board

Gender bender is great, but only when you get to see the before and after to remind yourself why it's so great. Showing a woman, and just saying "This used to be a guy!" is dull.

>be me
>make daily threads on Sup Forums
>you've been btfo by Sup Forums
Sure whatever blows your chimney user

>this used to be a man
It does things to my D

Yes it is a genderbender. Mai thinks about the consequences of her transformation on her identity and struggles about who she now is more than the majority of genderbent characters. And much of the manga is used to show Mai gradually adjusts to life as a girl. Remix Heart does a better job handling Mai's situation than the most genderbending manga.

The manga does give you a pretty good idea of what Mai looked like through flashbacks. And the Remix Heart places quite a bit of emphasis on the genderbending.

Also i was baiting for a new gender bender doujin but the consensus is that Mai is best girl

There is a new genderbender manga about a boy that finds out that he's a succubus called Mida Love. I don't think it will be good though. All of the characters act in such an exaggerated manner that they feel like caricatures with no depth. Also the manga has the "character has been in love his whole life with a kid he met once as a toddler" setup, which I hate. And it looks pretty obvious that the girl will turn out to be the genderswapped MC.

It already happened

Yeah, I read it raw on some nip site.
Made some threads about it but they fizzled pretty quick.

The first two chapters have been scanlated.

This is my fetish. I just wish that they showed what she looked like before.

We do get an idea of what Mai was like from some of the imagery.

Watched Your Name recently and I realized, why isn't double gender bending more popular in animu? It's a lot more interesting when both the mc love interests get gender bent. Is it just for self-insert fags who don't want to admit they wanna fuck guys?

Bodyswaps actually are rather common in manga, but I don't think they've ever been the main premise of an anime series (well, there was one in the last few years where the fact that a body swap had happened in the past was a plot twist). Gender bending, although rare in anime, actually gets used as part of the main premise more often for some reason in anime.

There's a wide variety of genderbender stories. What you're describing is much more common in bodyswap stories, though there is a genderbender story called Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy that has what you describe.

g.e-hentai.org/g/581766/f6305dcd37/

That's called bodyswap. It's breddy good though.

It kills me how unpopular girls getting genderbent and reverse traps are.

A challenger appears

That's not a girl.

You're right, it's perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSY18zIHQAU

MaiOlev stop spamming the thread with your waifu and post some actual gender bender stuff please.

I didn't mind it with the underwear guy, but after mizuki went to the girls side its was super noticeable.

It's that time again.

Who is best boy? Who is best girl? Who had the best transition?

If you can think of any other ones that can fit the empty slots, that's fine too. I'm trying to go anime-only appearances for now, and Ranma is too easy.

The answer why is simple. A boy growing boobs is hot, but a girl growing a dick isn't (except for the folks at /d/). Shame, it should really be more popular.

I found the underwear guy annoying. His inclusion felt like filler to me.

Go figure, comic Rex has yet another Gender bending series. Took someone long enough to to pick it up.

Most stuff after they get drunk and almost bump uglies felt like filler.

Second column, the third from bottom, please. I need a name

Same. But usually when girls turn into boys they just end up wanting to change back, and that feeling never really goes away. I'd like to see a cute girl becoming a handsome man with no regrets in the end.

Never played Blazblue, is it as edgy as this song makes it out to be?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

The only edgy characters in Blazblue are Terumi and Relius. Ragna tries to be edgy but he's usually the butt of jokes. Hakumen is sort of edgy but in a genuinely cool way.

Other than them there are lots of joke characters like Bang and Taokaka who aren't edgy at all.

So no, it's not a very edgy game.

>image search
>Cartoon Network
I swear to god

Listen to this song instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5jfW1qRvUk

It's a manhua called 我是杀手女仆 (translates to I'm a killer maid)

Where's maiolev. I miss her.

>her

Top kink.
But japanese dudes usually don't do it right.
>most of the time they skip the actual transformation.
>that's the hottest part
>have to rely on furry bullshit because, oh god they are so fucked up, they do it it right.
I cry every time.

>tfw no evil genious to make you a qte gal
>tfw no mind breaking experience of new body
>tfw no new exploration/experiences feels of new body
>tfw no "hey, that's pretty good but it is so wrong"
>tfw no acceptance of the transformation as a result of degenerate sexual action.

Impossible fetishes are the worst anons.

>most of the time they skip the actual transformation.
>that's the hottest part
exhentai.org/g/973591/76129f9c96/
Is this enough hot?

>No MaiOlev the entire thread
Turn your trip back on you faggot.