Black

>black
>absolutely infuriated this clown is running around LARPing as a black guy and people are OK with it

First of all you've had that same dried ass half-fade going on for the last 30 years of your life. Your hairline look like it gotta be touched up by the hour.
Your whole mouth just look like one bottom lip, nigga put chapstick on with a toothpick
NIGGA WHITE JESUS had hair of WOOL, your shit look like trimmed spider webs.

Just give me ONE video of this clown dancing, on everything I bet he has no rhythm. Trump more black than you

So, what's the deal with the police officer claiming "everyone knew he was black"?

The libs hit me with that from (((Snopes))) and I didn't know how to respond.

I've seen pics of him as a kid & he looks white then. But do we have other evidence besides the birth certificate (which he denies) and the rest of his family being so white?

All pics of him as a teenager show him playing black so it isn't as cut and dry as Doezal.

>they actually photoshopped his skin a few shades darker than it actually is
what the fuck

That man is ugly, must be gods way of punishing those that mix races

he's not even mixed race

remember, kids - if you bite the hand that feeds you, we will literally become you and destroy you from within

>trim hair straight across
>buzz it short
>spray in shit to give waves
>trim top half of mustache off
>I'S BE DA REELIST, I'S BE KUNTA KINTE. BLACK LIVES MATTA AN SHEEEEIT

The funniest thing about Talcom X is that niggers are dumb enough to buy his bullshit and accept him. Then again niggers gave millions of dollars to Miss Cleo.
Just accept that this is your cultural norm.

Hes fully white. His mother and father are both white.
To cover his ass he created a fanfic story about his mom cucking his dad with a black guy. Thats the only claim he has. A made up story about how hes totally, legitimately half black. He swears. Scout's honor.

>is this guy white?
only in America

Wow can you imagine throwing your own mother under the bus luring to the whole world that she’s a whore so he can continue pretending to be black dudes fucked.

There's also some basic logic that applies: Everybody has access to DNA tests in the modern age, if he were *any* percentage of black he would've thrown that shit out there the moment he found out
>he lives every day in fear of being found out
>something as simple as a soda can or a cigarette butt could out him
It's the same way I feel about Pocahontas, show us the results of the fuckin DNA test, cunt; we know you know the truth

But he certainly isn't 100% White

U mad bl*ck boi?! We iz da real niggaz now!!!

>my blackness is all that I have

>Hes fully white. His mother and father are both white.

supposed father. Look at him

Yo yo, home boy

Surely, comparing the skull structure of this fag would answer all there is to know. It'd be tough with just photos from social media, but it could be done.

>your shit look like trimmed spider webs
I KEK'd.

Seriously, though. Someone should force this guy to spend a month without clippers. He'd be found out, and it'd be his life on the line.

The left being OK with this clown pretending to be black based on his unsupported claim of being a mulatto cuck-baby blows my mind whenever I think about it.

So Jesus isn't about making the world a better place he's about being black and looking faaabulous hahahahahahahahahaha no wonder everyone hates Jesus

Why are blacks obsessed with hair. Every third sentence is about hairlines.

Can we get a full list of Shaun King nicknames going? I'll go first.

Martin Luther Cream