I want more of Shinzo Abe's anti-NEET state propaganda, is that a bad thing?

I want more of Shinzo Abe's anti-NEET state propaganda, is that a bad thing?

anti-NEET
Husband doesn't have a job though.

Huh, maybe I should watch this.

True. Anti-Hikki might be more appropriate.

He does though? His career path isn't exactly clear, but it looks like he worked in fast food in college, scraped by as a blogger after that and somewhere around episode 4 he gets a job in data entry and web design. He even starts making more than his wife at some point.
I mean it's not like any of this is going to make him a trueblood nipponese sarariman, but it's better than NEETdom.
In fact young japs are more likely to work in such unstable half-full time jobs nowadays, so it's pretty realistic.

As for the anime, I enjoyed it a lot, even though it might be propaganda. It's a nice break from unpalpable bland and predictable high school romances we're being fed every season.

You really should

Isn't it more cruel by the fact that people who the "propaganda" is meant for can't get a wife like that anyway?

childcare manga/anime is the most healing category

Daily reminder he is not a Hikki, he got a freelance job and he maintains pecs. So, we cant be him.

It's really jarring when it cuts out from strip to strip. Couldn't they solidify them into a flowing storyline?

because the source (manga) is like that?
Btw, Mayotan the best

what anime is this desu?

>propaganda
It's more like a tease since you'll never get something like this in 3DPD no matter how the show implies otherwise.

I can't understand what my husband is saying.

That's the title, you're not my husband. I can understand you just fine.

I wouldn't mind Japan producing more 'birthrate boosting' anime and manga.

This was funny

Also waiting for it.

I'd cum so hard if this somehow happened to me
>mfw it will never happen

Yeah, they were both virgins before they met, right? And she never seemingly randomly freaks out and cries and yells at you in the middle of the night like real women, either.

I now want some nerd to calculate how many thrusts the average rape lasts, multiply that by ten, and calculate how fast her body would have to move to fit all those thrusts into a single second. I'd be surprised if she wouldn't have to rape faster than the speed of light.

You think domestic violence is funny? Do you know how many reported cases and unreported case on sexual violence against the husband?

I agree with you 100% but you know how mods are. Let's not derail this thread and get everyone banned.

source ?

Post elephant

>You think domestic violence is funny?
Thats not domestic violence though

thanks bro now get out

Ore x Yome.

Ore x Yome

I'm not your bro, faggot.

If you are a cuck.

got to /fit/ get /fit/ then get waifu for laifu. Its really simple. you can be that neet stay at home husband just gotta have the looks for it. Come on user I thought women have it so easy

i heard she gave birth in the manga. Too bad they never covered that in the anime

You call that rape?! I'll show you Rape!

They are an adorable couple, but why do they seem so indifferent to each other when getting married?

>You'll never get a good looking wife who's patient and understanding of your shortcomings...

>Because he likes a certain genre of anime/manga, he lets other people have sex with his wife
I want buzzwords to leave.

>Shinzo Abe's anti-NEET state propaganda
Is this a meme or is there proof?

It's just a joke.

>Joke

You think the anime industry is not under controlled of not so secret organization. It has so much influence and can reach to every age gaps. Every anime made has a purpose other than earning money. A typical example is breeding propaganda with rejection on incest.

t. Japan anime expert

Watching this shit is making me depressed.

Didn't this gave the seiyuu of Kaoru a massive depression?

anime is the enemy of the actual not so secret imperialist agenda of dudes like Shinzo Abe and the whole conservative party as a whole

Yeah, sure as if any girl that would actually know how to act like a hot onee-san would look anything like a hot onee-san.

No
But I want more Pregnant women in my animoos and Mangos.

>Girl appears and actually shows interest
There's a reason it's fiction

THIS.

>girls don't give a shit about you unless you're a Chad huehuehue
you forgot your frog image

>Muh containment board
I never thought safe space culture would reach Sup Forums of all places.

>TFW you realize you will probably die alone in a cold bed with a dakimakura next to you.

Nobody likes you is all, so you should go away.

Reddit niggers is all, user. Carry on.

Why did she cry at the reveal of the piss test?

but i dont even own a dakimura and a bed under my name.

What's depressing about that?

Feeling so complicated