50 year old woman wishes to become young again

>50 year old woman wishes to become young again
>then seduces an 8 year old boy

Why is no one concerned about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/11/dragon-ball-super-new-movie-with-broly-as-the-protagonist-001280513.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9XtTQ6tl308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you go by the timeline, Trunks is, like, 13. Though, that's the anime. I hear the manga didn't have as many time gaps, so he may be a couple years younger according to Toriyama.

It's no longer paedophilia if you're physically a kid too.

Cause feminist know that its a crime only when males do it

Mai was mentally underdeveloped for being around Pilaf so much.
This is her second chance to become a well adjusted adult, and if riding 8 year old's dick is going to solve it, who am I to judge?

This. Mai was a worse womanchild than Goku.

because you're overthinking things way too much in the wrong way.
she didn't just shrink, she is physically as well as mentally the same age as trunks.
why don't we turn it around?
according to your logic, it would be alright for her to date a 50 year old in this form?

she, along with the rest of her gang, thought an air kiss was on the same level as rape when she was a young adult
And considering how they act now, it doesn't seem like they have mentally grown much over the years
so i don't think we have anything to worry about

women are mentally half-children anyway, so it's not really that bad, famalam

This. The only thing Mai kept from when she was an adult are her memories, but she has a kiddy brain.

I miss bulma being a huge slut.

I'm surprised anyone who knows the Pilaf gang would be unaware of the fact that they're Kid Goku-tier stupid. They're DEFINED by their childishness.

I looked into that, and as of now, the Super manga can, at the earliest, be placed in the last months of Age 779 in the Zamasu arc, while the anime, after Episode 68, must be in the last few months of Age 780. September at the earliest. That means that Manga Trunks is 13 while Anime Trunks is 14, since he's born in Age 766. The anime fucks itself over timeline-wise by having Shenron appear, but the manga has none of that.

>Dragon Ball anime is sloppy and fucky compared to superior manga
What else is new?

I am more concerned in how Akira keep pushing this stupid and boring trio to us and even makes a fucking shitty shipping out of this, including the future counter part

Stupid fan services are ruining Dragon Ball

This is the only thing I liked that came from Super.

>Author brings back one thing he liked for a series of endless fan-pandering that's reliant on a ton of shit he's probably not even terribly into.
>HOW DARE HE SHOVE THIS UPON US

You got your powerlevels, let him have his three bit-characters.

Powerlevels?
You mean gods bullshits and mary sue Trunks?

>Trunks in Super is just as old as in History of Trunks
As if we needed further proof that Toriyama's fans care more about Dragonball than Toriyama himself. Does he even have an editor?

Yeah that shit. Your Goku Blacks and such. Super is all up in that "MY POWER IS MAXIMUM" bullshit.

Sounds like that early 70s film Harold and Maude, that could have something to do with the reaction.

They want to keep the kids small for as long as they can.

h

>Implying Trunks won't grow three feet within a month or two.

I want her back

But Maude was an actual old woman and Harold was a weird fuck who liked her like that.
Mai is 100% a kid after that wish and Trunks has absolutely no idea that she used to be over 30 years older than him, he likes her as a girl who is the same age as he is.

Oh he's 13, well that makes EVERYTHING better. Fucking pedophiles. Dragonball Super is a complete trainwreck and this is only one out of many disturbing things its fans (deluded nostalgia neckbeards and underaged kids) tend to ignore.

It's terribly written bullshit power level trash that makes no sense though. Power levels have always been at least somewhat consistent. There were some stupid moments in the Frieza arc but literally nothing as ludicrous as Future Cunks' power jump.

She has regressed not only physically, but mentally. She essentially became a kid again, they are for all intents and purposes around the same age. Stop being willfully retarded just to bitch about inconsequential shit. This garbage show has many other things to complain about.

>Talking about morality in regards to sexual content
>Dragon Ball

Turtleman sexually harassed Bulma several times, Krillin and 18's relationship could be argued as emotionally manipulative, and Gohan is essentially a rape baby because Goku did NOT have the faculties a man his age should.

I don't get it. Do you feel the same about romances between humans and vampires or elves? Why is Mai specifically such an issue?

Tjere's nothing to suggest she mentally regressed. If anything the dragon fixed her brain and mentally aged her, given she's actually capable of social interaction now.

She's honestly just a half step away from Uub. Her de-age is basically simpler reincarnation.

It's not like kids are incapable of social interaction, retard.
And you can see from her behavior compared to her future self that she's immature like an actual kid.
And like other anons already said, you're putting too much thought and morality bullshit in fucking Dragon Ball.

I'm saying Mai was more retarded as an adult than as a kid, you numbskull. She was functionally a six year old in an adult body through the entire franchise.

>This garbage show has many other things to complain about.
It indeed has but this is still one of them. This romance is complete bullshit. And I'm talking about the kid versions of course, the adult versions probably only meet when they were already adults. Also there is absolutely NO evidence at all that they mentally regressed. They were always this retarded, go watch Dragonball. Also I'm not willfully retarded, it's more like I try to be realistic. I know its a very unpopular thing to do in a DBS thread but someone just has to be.

We don't talk about fantasy creatures but humans man, please step out of your fantasy comfort zone I'll happily welcome you in the real world.

Sure, if you want to compare the sexual deviant Roshi to your pure Mai then feel free to do so. They are actually pretty damn similar you're right. That old fuck at least knows what he's doing though.

>Sure, if you want to compare the sexual deviant Roshi to your pure Mai then feel free to do so. They are actually pretty damn similar you're right. That old fuck at least knows what he's doing though.

Yeah? I mean that's pretty much what I said, I just don't get why it's a big deal to you.

she doesn't just look like a kid, she literally IS a kid you fucking idiot

Wrong. She was a huge prude and obviously immature about relationships/sex related stuff, but she was never a brain damaged retard like you're saying.

>Follows Pilaf
>Does absolutely nothing that kids can't do in Dragon World
>Has about as poor of a grasp on reality as little Goku

She was pretty fucking stupid, user. The only real change being a kid made was "not evil and has friends that aren't Pilaf and Shu."

And now, Goku join them

The thing is that the public opinion on those is completely different. One is just an old perv who's known to be a pervert and the other one is received as the best romance since fucking ever and people happily support it left and right. It's disturbing, that's what it is.

There is absolutely no characteristical difference between adult Mai and kid Mai except that one likes Goku and his friends while the other one doesn't.

Why though? Trunks, Goten and the Pilaf gang add nothing of value. They're not plot integral and they're not even funny.

at the start of dragonball, goku was already 14...

>in the real world.
In a thread about DBS. You retard.

>Power levels have always been at least somewhat consistent.
It's obvious you're just looking to shitpost

It's obvious you haven't watched/read anything outside of Super.

>The anime fucks itself over timeline-wise by having Shenron appear
Shenron was summoned early 'cause last time only one wish was used

Not what I was referring to. Before the Champa tournament, Bulma summoned Shenron. Since all wishes were granted in Resurrection F, a full year had to have passed, so it was already eight months after the Golden Frieza battle, which means mid-780. No pregnant Bulma and no Trunks growing up (we know what he's supposed to look like in 780 by watching/reading History of Trunks) means the anime timeline was fucked in relation to the original series even then. The manga didn't have that summoning, which means it's still fine.

>Since all wishes were granted in Resurrection F
Were they? Didn't they just revive Freeza and called it a day? They even considered wishing to return him to shape and bringing back King Cold but they settled with just one wish

>Dabburu pissu
Black mindbreaking Mai with his dick when?

>Black mindbreaking Mai with his dick when?
Zamasu mindbreaking Mai with Goku's dick

>Zamasu
>fucking anyone that isn't himself

1. Sorbet wishes to bring back Frieza
2. Shu interrupts and wishes for a million Zeni
3. Mai interrupts and wishes for the world's best ice cream

Episode 19, for reference.

>wanting to see Black / Zamasu with a ningen
more proof that ningen should be destroyed

also the only reason of future mai being so brave and mature was because she grew up in a horrible world.

Oh, true that
Then why the fuck did Shenron say he only granted one wish last time in the latest episode?

It could also be the lack of Pilaf's influence. It allowed her to finally grow up as a person.

>>underaged kids
>arguments only consist of ad hominem and straw man

And also this is totally believable:

us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/11/dragon-ball-super-new-movie-with-broly-as-the-protagonist-001280513.html

That's because of the summoning in the Champa arc. The one that caused this classic shot.

This is the summoning that didn't happen in the manga.

Goddamn super Bulma is gilf-tier

Guess Toei decided Toriyama's "tell don't show" approach to boobs after the Jr arc was retarded.

>gilf-tier
she's already having thoughts about that

>please step out of your fantasy comfort zone I'll happily welcome you in the real world.

This is a japanese cartoon, you mong. Go get triggered somewhere else.

He Spirit bombed himself, whats BS about that? Thats always Gokus goto when he's to weak, doesnt depend on his power. He also had Goku and Vegetas energy

>There were some stupid moments in the Frieza arc but literally nothing as ludicrous as Future Cunks' power jump.
Vegeta going from weaker than Ginyu to stronger than Freeza 2nd form in one zenkai? That was pretty bullshit
Not put to much use though so i guess it gets a pass?

This is adorable

when you meet yourself

and his girl

go force your weird standards on to someone else mate. I don't have to buy anything you want to sell

Other Trunks looks sad in the last panel.

that's probably because he's getting cucked by himself.

There's no evidence to prove that she didn't regress mentally either. We just assume when someone makes a wish to be young again Shenron isn't going to half-ass it for no reason.

don't touch him you filthy ningen REEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that Zamasu did nothing wrong.

What? No this logic is totally flawed. We have absolutely no reason to assume they did regress mentally simply because it wasn't said. Their behavior also gives us absolutely no reason to think they have mentally changed.

Fusing with Black just because he got scared of a sealing technique that couldn't be used again was a pretty big mistake

Pilaf rocked some math shit when messing with the time machine that fuel which surprised even Bulma

Toei was very concerned so they tried to retcon the pairing on Super but Toriyama trolled them by making an entire arc centered around it, the Future Trunks arc

Why the fuck would one want to regress to the mind state of a child? It makes no sense at all. Also they still remember Goku and the stuff they went through, that alone is pretty much clear evidence that they did not regress in mind. Not that it would make a difference though as many already stated in this thread, they were fucking manchildren to begin with.

So instead we'll go by the logic that Shenron would half-ass their wish for whatever reason. And even if go by that logic and assume they've always been this mentally childlike what's the problem? Mai's body now just reflects her mind.

>present Trunks gets a Mai
>Future Trunks gets a Mai
>punished Trunks gets stuck with this

at least he saved Gohan

Future Trunks is the time patroller, Punished Trunks only met Mai when she started leading the resistence

Pilaf actually improves Bulma's program
youtube.com/watch?v=9XtTQ6tl308

Wasn't he twelve?

Mai offering a threesome?

No, we don't have to fucking assume anything. We know for a fact that they still remember the stuff they did so they just simply can't have regressed. One can't go through 30 years of life and then randomly be a child again while still remembering all of his fucking 30 years of life. Shenron turned back the time for their bodys, not their minds, I don't even know why we're discussing the obvious.
>what's the problem? Mai's body now just reflects her mind
Go hit on a 12 year old and then tell the police officers your body just doesn't reflect your mind. See what happens. I know this is anime and in all aspects a very badly written one aswell but it is weird, it will always be weird and there is no need in denying that it's fucking weird.

Because it's Mai, I have no objection about that

>gets stuck with this
and she only wants the bardock D

Guess he'll run into his own Mai eventually.
Seems to be fate (or just Toriyama if you prefer)

Time Patrol Trunks split into two people because he saved Gohan.

That Trunks will get a Mai when Black shows up and ruins his happy life. But the one that's still time patrolling is stuck alone.

I think she's at least 60. But it's okay, because like others pointed it out before me, she has a child's mentality

or both reasons combined. Her shyness is still there somewhat though

Well your CaC is said to be his partner in patrol missions so there's that.

Gohan still died

Play the super secret ending, it's a variation where you DON'T stop Trunks from rushing off to save Gohan and Gohan lives and Trunks stays in that world to help portect it and rebuild.

However it's possible that the Supreme Kai of Time simply wiped it from existence, while you can tell her what to do with it she will make her own choice in time.

Gohan a shit.