What do you think about bakemonogatari?

What do you think about bakemonogatari?

It's superb. Literal AOTYAY material.
Crab the best girl.

It was decent. Okay. Just about fine. Nothing more.

Worst girl
Hanekawa a best

>bland kitten
>best anything
if anything, she's merely part of Gahara's harem.

Esto

You've ordered yours, haven't you user?

Cant get through an episode without getting a boner

i liked it

I already ordered all three parts. Dec 22, March 09 and April 20-something.
I take it that Tsubasa Cat must be part three because I could swear Bake was only two books.

Might be, they might be following a similar release to how the anime was instead of book release.

This I really enjoyed Kizumonogatari. I hope everything else is as good.

Not much. It looks pretty but I couldn't stand the hike in vacuous fan service. It's probably not my thing when other anime have gripped me to the point of watching a whole series in a day.

I just think maybe they book sizes change because of Jap-to-English translation so they had to make it Senjou/Mayoi, Kanbaru/Sengoku (which works on a personal level because Kanbaru is more important to Snake's arc than Snake is) and then Cat by herself.

To the uninitiated, you'd get the strange feeling that Cat is the lead female in the series given Neko Black and Book 3 are singular books.

>Araragi
>Kaiki
>Hanekawa
What a slut

Having recently wached most of the series (started Owari yesterday) i can say it's certainly the most boring one.

Yeah that'd make sense

with the new novels on the way; the animation will go pretty close to amassing one gross (144) episodes by completion. Currently sits at around ninety.

you forgot Monkey.
I'm sure she finds a way to dominate Bat as well.

I feel you get the same exact effect looking screenshots here

they all cut their hair for some reason,
of course I dont mind if it looking good but no, all the short hair look like shit, absolute shit

Because the author and by proxy Arararararagi have a short-hair fetish

MONKEY

The literal only good part of the monogatari story. Simply because of how unfaithful Araragi is in every other part. Made me drop the series.

I watched a few episodes and it was just people talking. Who the fuck watches that shit.

crab
>best girl, wife material
Cat
>best body, especially in catmode
Monkey
>that girl you flirt with on the down low but she's really just a full time bro
Bat
>the girl you get with once your wife dies of old age. Best sidekick
Snail
>best banter
Snake
>sisters friend you masturbate to
Zombie
>that weird chick that always pops up but your cool with, best feet
Maths
>childhood crush who turned into a crazy slut
Darkness
>I don't even know

>darkness
>dont know

Sleevejobs of course

Shock (from) THE MONKEY Tonight!

Steve Jobs is dead, user.

I have now, thanks for reminding me.
Still have kizu sitting on my shelf waiting to be read

It was the fist and the last good one *monogatari (obviously I mean set in this universe, Genji Monogatari is also pretty solid).

The girls are good.
Couldn't give a shit about the anime though.

>See kizu
>Cat is clearly a better girl
How do I stop her from winning the bowl in my head?

>not masturbation

>Math
>slut
She was certainly fucked by a lot of people especially Araragi, but never sexually.

i just want to see arararagi fuck his sister desu

Her unhappiness was her own fault, she may have been emotionally traumatised but she's still a slut. Non sexualy speaking

you forgot bird and bee

She didnt do anything with her

But she had sex with those three
And a bunch of faceless old men

I forgot to mention bee and bird,
Bird
>The sister who's underwear you steal
Bee
>Pop a chubb when you wrestle with her

Only seems that way because Nisio is into victim blaming. Kids are too stupid to solve their big life problems by themselves, and she was already non sexually fucked when she was older.

The only girl who actually needed help. Didnt get it obv.

I'd have thought rogal dorn would have better taste that this, I guess I'll have to commit to chaos

It's good, Senjougahara is best girl. I've had Kizu for a year haven't read it yet.

Monogatari SS > Kizu > Owari > Bake > Nise > Hana > Neko black > Tsuki >

Literally can't dispute this

I'd kill to have a girlfriend like Senjougahara.

Koyomi has said that he prefers long hair though

The only part of the series he's more unfaithful than in Bake is in Nise though. Senjougahara wasn't "first" (literally the entire backdrop of the story and all conflicts in Bake concerning Koyomi resolve once he confronts that), and even then she thought that she was cucking Koyomi away from Hanekawa at the time (everyone around Koyomi and Hanekawa thought that they were dating back during this part of the story)

not nearly enough best girl, otherwise it's fine.

I think crab a cute and has rare but just very intense moments where she is just pure sex incarnate but is outshined by every other girl in the series.

It's a shame really