youtube.com/watch?v=4rd_V2PVZbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rt.com/news/410529-mugabe-resignation-zimbabwe-letter/

>Russia today
Real news please

he gone

archive.is/dgpeR

Heres a link you FUCK.

Is this a habbening or what? One more african dictator replaced with another.

That's what this NIGGER gets for supplying North Korea with Uranium

S

S

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

Party on tonight Afri-bros!

Press GS to GENOCIDE AND STARVE YOUR COUNTRY

Mugabe is dead. Here comes an even worse dictatorship! God bless niggers

New Rhodesia here we come!

What did that retard think was going to happen? He could have resigned days ago instead of waiting until the impeachment process started.
youtube.com/watch?v=sftBLKI8z0k

S

FUCKIGN S

How will this change anything for SA?

Praise the Creator of the material universe.

Lots of happy niggers on CNN today

Tell me Sup Forums is this a good thing or bad thing?

S

Confirmed by the BBC.

Hopefully millions of immigrants return to rebuild, mate. Also a stable North is always good.

AND GIVE THOSE WHITE FARMERS THEIR FUCKING FARMS BACK, FUCK SAKES.

S
RHODESIA WILL RISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

>Hopefully millions of immigrants return to rebuild, mate. Also a stable North is always good.

Is the new guy in charge white?

S

Nigs are literally crying, fuck 37 years man...

twitter.com/duduramela/status/933003633129607170

clip of everyone chimping out about the news

twitter.com/News24/status/933006112776949761

Fewer refugees and reduces pressure on the economy.

BBC now comes in nigrese

the guy replacing him is even more anti-white

the guy replacing him is even worse tho

>SkyNews calling it a fantastic country with so much potential
Let's see if they can actually take advantage of that potential.

Nah, they'll be Chinese-owned industrial farms by the end of the week.

The whole coup has probably been a move masterminded in Beijing with the help of ambitious elites within Zanu PF with their own plans to profit from the new reigme's likely backers.

Changdesia when?

Best farmland in the entire continent, hope they do, really do.

>Hopefully millions of immigrants return to rebuild

>niggers
>rebuild

One dictator out, another comes in. We all know the story by now. Face it, Zimbabwe's going nowhere.

>him & his wife didn't get Ceaușescu'd
Disappointing, but I guess we'll take what we can get.

Yeah, but how quickly do you think they'll drop out of the news cycle?

>implying niggers can't run a country properly

Someone needs a taste of the Botswana pill

But I till don't have a clue how they've managed to be so different from the rest of nigger-tier Africa. Everything's just worked there, even have the lower almost normal looking birth rates the rest of the civilised world has.

Why do you think the next nigger will do any better? Have you been outside?

S

Goodbye you piece of shit

Might still be some good chance that his wife might get it, but looks like he's probably been allowed to retire in peace so long as he doesn't pull any shit.

I've never heard of Pidgin. Holy shit, I can't believe it's real.

S S Die you commie terrorist scum

Uh, user, Botswana President Seretse Khama...

"He married a British woman, Ruth Williams, who initially was controversial because she was white"

It obviously rubbed off.

>Don Draper meme
Omg so original

I wish we could just stop all political correctness and start doing zombie LARP expeditions to places like Zimbabwe, could be so fun and thrilling.

They're riddled with AIDS though, but I suppose that isn't entirely their fault

youtube.com/watch?v=4rd_V2PVZbA

>We're both orphans, James. But where your parents had the luxury of dying in a climbing accident, mine survived the British betrayal and Mugabe's execution squads.

Their president is like 75% white and was born in the UK.

That was just one man though, the whole country wouldn't follow there. Yet they've become a decent, stable country anyway while the neighbouring ones do all kinds of stupid shit.

Yeah, apparently he personally visits business randomly, asking if everything is OK etc, any problems, sorted.

Heard a guy had issues on his huge game farm with workers striking, the president paid him a surprised visit.

The VERY next day, the workers were back at it, silent.

Dude seems pretty fucking legit.

>tfw Sup Forumsacks account for 90% of the traffic on nog BBC

s

Maybe the answer after all is to give all of Africa's social and political elites some white wimminz so their offspring civilise the continent and save the world from a future with a nigger-tier Africa with a monstrous population size.

Fuck, that's not the pill I wanted to swallow.

Niger speak ahahahaha

In 20 years it'll be the new face of BBC, and it's beautiful.

>corn
fuck they're starting the nig spic cycle there, too? What will they use in place of spics in Africa? Semitic muzzies?

II'm surprised he lasted so long.

37 years, user.

Are the refugees that big of a problem?

Everything here is a fucking problem, but yeah, there are shitloads of them.

I know Rhodesia's not coming back any time soon, but is there any chance that this could make Zimbabwe a safe country for white farmers again?

Found this on the African Sup Forums. Really makes me think

>Still undemocratic. No matter how they try make the thing appear democratic, it is not. Democracy doesn't work like that. You don't make change in a democracy like that. What happened is a coup. No afterthought can change that.

>Power and life is transient. Mugabe who once boasted no military coup can remove him is now under house arrest by the military.

>The condemnation by the war veterans in 2016 of abandoning the revolution didn’t help his case either. They had accused him of promoting corruption and said they will not support him in next year’s election.
His treatment of the white farmers in his country didn’t help him or his country either and the sanctions he got suffered the country.

>Till now, none of the western counties, who love to promote democratic values, has condemned the military coup. Tacit support or endorsement?

>His wife has received criticisms and Mugabe’s attempt to pass her the touch annoyed the military, politicians and revolutionaries more. It seems everyone is finally fed up with him that even when democratic values are shattered to remove him, no one seem to care.

>In Egypt when a similar thing happened, it was regarded as a ‘military intervention’ by the US and other powers when obviously a coup happened. What happened in Zimbabwe is a coup but unfortunately, Mugabe has annoyed so many people, destroyed so many laws and his authoritarianism has made it difficult to speak about him in the democratic language.

>Burn the coal, get exiled to Africa

BBC Pidgin is the last trustworthy mainstream media source.

btw here's a present, recolored, boers fighters of the Orange Free State, South Africa.

Someone released it recently, it seems.

CNN:

>drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf

Fucking Americans

fuck that nigger and fuck the nigger who follows him.

S

Why on earth would a white ever return to ZimZam?

Saw it posted yesterday. Really cool.

Money. Let's not kid ourselves, fellow white man, kek, farms there make bank like a motherfucker when done right.

These were some hard motherfuckers.

Does Hillary know that Zimbabwe needs a new president? I hope not. They've suffered enough over there.

Why would they go back? To get fucked by the new general? To get fucked by the chinese? To get bombed by white traitors if they start winning?

Plus they are all old men, and their children are white cucks

S

Literally incompetent nigger Hitler.

You WILDLY underestimate the white mans' lust for money, mang.

Listening to their guys celebrate

I can't understand a word
Keep it fun

The fucked up thing there is if we exiled every last coalburner and mongrel to Africa we'd actually make Africa great again.

Call me in ten years when Zimbabwe is still half shithole, half chinese and South Africans are burning with tires around their necks. Hopefully I won't reply in arabic

Nothing is going to change, don't get your hopes up.

S

>Hopefully I won't reply in arabic
Stay strong, Hungary. When Europe falls you can take back the Carpathians from those filthy traitors.

Nice chair.

Mugabe (Ruling since 1979) just lost power

Yahya Jammeh of Gambia (Ruling since 1994) lost power 10 months ago

Jose Eduardo Dos Santos of Angola (Ruling since 1979) lost power 3 months ago

How is Africa getting rid of their garbage so efficiently recently?

Now they have:
Only 2 leaders who have been ruling since the 70s
3 leaders who have been ruling since the 80s (although one of them is a King).

Dictatorships are a bane to Africa.

now if only he can return..............

Not likely.

>How is Africa getting rid of their garbage so efficiently recently?

Chyna

I can believe that, though the chinese puppets replacing them will be problematic for white success.

How is it any better that the China takes over Africa instead of European countries, and why was it bad with the good European countries in the first place (not including shitstains like Germany and Belgium, obviously)?

Well mate, white interest in Africa has definitely retreated since colonial rule, I don't see the US stepping in Chinas way, this could be a huge mistake in the long run.

An industrialized Chinese zimbabwe could be scary.

Joke's on you, I'm Chinese.

they rode a commodity boom making false promises and they keep shitty records. botswana is a nigerian prince scam

No ways dude, I worked for a big american company for a long time, Botswana is legit, Nigeria on the other hand is a giant fucking scam to large corporates, to anyone, really.

Africa has the most unexploited farmland anywhere. Tons of it. China's interest is clear. They're also "allowed" to be racist fucks on the world stage.

They're (China) going to be more successful in Zim than the Congo, I think. I know the lel africa meme, but after Mugabe there should now be miles more "stable".

Will be very interesting to watch this space. China has been building a massive fucking dock in Namibia, neighboring Zim, this could present them with a massive export-to-homeland opportunity.

Honestly though, better the land used for SOMETHING than sitting there doing fuckall, even if it for the Insect empire.