ALIEN HAPPENING!!! FIRST VISITOR HAS ARRIVED

CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT HAS ARRIVED. SIZE OF FOOTBALL FIELD

>Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii spotted something strange zooming through our solar system. It turned out to be a visitor from beyond our solar system, and it's unlike anything astronomers have seen before.

>'Oumuamua. The Hawaiian name, partly coming because of the location of the telescope that discovered it, loosely means "a messenger that reaches out from the distant past."

>"For decades we've theorized that such interstellar objects are out there, and now -- for the first time -- we have direct evidence they exist,"

cnn.com/2017/11/20/world/first-interstellar-object-solar-system/index.html

fox13now.com/2017/11/21/its-the-first-observed-outside-visitor-to-our-solar-system-meet-oumuamua/

theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/nov/20/interstellar-object-confirmed-to-be-from-another-solar-system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZappkPkLOfU
eso.org/public/news/eso1737/
youtube.com/watch?v=ipbGsHL1oZw
youtube.com/watch?v=teBV0EoJJY8
arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/first-known-interstellar-visitor-is-a-bizarre-cigar-shaped-asteroid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((project bluebeam)))

Fake news piss off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

its real

>literally nothing
stop playing with my thirst for happenings

fuck off oumuniggers we're full

>CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT
Um no Sweetie. It's actually turd shaped. Probably just a giant petrified turd from the next galaxy over. Kind of like a comet, but turdlike.

It’s just a big rock

Or maybe

Nice fake happening thread.

It's already gone.

bigly true if big

If there's crew inside, it should probably be much larger.
If there's no crew inside, what kind of machines are they bringing here?

I think it's just a rock.

Shows that aliums invented shitposting long before us.

But this rock is actually and literally from not from our solar system.

please conquer us aliens, please conquer us, alien overlords I bow down before you, you are holy, please aliens become our new masters, aliens, come back, come back, we will build statues of your image, we will elevate you to god status, if you are reading this aliens, how can I assist you in your Earth conquest?

meh

Alien fascism when. The numan will not be so human, and the humans will serve the numan.

Its already happening as we speak.

Once the mass arrests start, it will happen:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZappkPkLOfU

I need a quick rundown on the ufo
Should I be worried?

Maybe it's something like the Voyager satellite. It's got some tech and symbols and shit to show off the ayy lmaos.

The problem is that if this came from a planet then it's been going for millions of years probably. By the time it got here that alien civilization that sent it is probably long dead. Kinda sad really. By the time an ayy lmao gets ahold of the Voyager the sun will probably have engulfed the earth.

yes it will hit Earth within 3 days and do catastrophic damage, apparently.

lets pray operation perseus is a success, victory to the light +++

Cigar shaped you say?

It is an asteroid that did not originate in or solar system and it came from somwhere else in the void.

>yes it will hit Earth within 3 days and do catastrophic damage, apparently.
Time to panic and spread the message without confirming its validity

>Oumuamua
AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

I'm gonna laugh when the Aliens step out and they all look like Nazi propaganda poster looking motherfuckers

The voyager we humans sent is very small compared to that. Though I suppose it could be full of plates made of some sturdy material engraved with their writing to pass on the most important parts of their knowledge or culture. Maybe rare pepes from outer space.

Here's the original article without the popsci bullshit

eso.org/public/news/eso1737/

TLDR: its long piece of rock or metal and they think others like it pass through our solar system undetected.

It's fucking nothing

It's an asteroid cunt
Came from outside our solar system but it's still just an asteroid

like this? this is from "people of earth" tv show. the portrayal of the Aryan alien is pretty funny.

They might ban eating chicken so aliens can fuck off.

This

>holy fuck were all going to die, leave Britney alone !!!!

It's an asteroid or something, dipshit.

I thought this to, great book.

Fake and gay we are alone in this universe

>Bluebeam talk all year
>Oy vey the aliens are suddenly here this very year!

Seriously? Are they really going to try this?

IT'S THE REAPERS

Daily reminder that "ufos" are demons, and the narrative of aliens is being pushed to create an excuse of "mass abduction" when the rapture happens.

>CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT
>MFW

Prepare yourself whiteys, Yakub is coming back in his spaceship and he will land on top of one of the egyptian pyramids, this is what the pyramids were built for, spaceports for the space faring negroid race.

apologize

just come to earth and kill all the niggers already

looks like a distraction, possibly because of uranium one

>first

heh

Your moms dildo has arrived.

all you stupid fucking niggers in this thread crying about "fake news" or "not a happening" are pathetic
this is legitimately interesting news
there are plenty of other threads dedicated to the end of the world, go cry about it in one of them

SOLAR WARDEN,SOLAR WARDEN WILLIAM TOMPKINS SOLAR WARDEN.

IKNR?

I wonder how hard it would be to land something on such a body.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipbGsHL1oZw

I will too, but they’ll know about the nazis and the current political climate but they’ll still wear swastikas to confuse and fuck with people.

Dude, the grays and tall whites aka pledians have been visiting the plant since forever, they don't make themselves known because we are still basically nigger tier. However, they do intervene from time to time when we start messing with nuclear weapons.

This, we should meme this as much as possible. Get black people thinking de rules is gonna flip white boi

Oumuamua
sounds niggery

Fantastic book.

Great even more refugees.

Some astronomers believed it to be "going to fast" to remain in the solar system for long and that it wouldn't be coming back. It didn't make loop around the sun, but into Earth's orbit. It made a hairpin turn back towards Pegasus. That means it wasn't using the typical "centripetal slingshot" that we would normally see around an object of mass. It was observing us.

Pleiadians are here now working with Trump. Putin is fully aware and working along side them as well. God bless you all, we're in for one hell of an awakening.

Why wouldn't NASA try to land a probe on it so we can gather data from outside of our solar system when it leaves?

Black death .... prevented the entire world from starving.... now we have a jew and black issue multiplied by the muslim issue.....

I hope they come back with some "good" news

wow, a real american intellectual

Its the Turdening my dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=teBV0EoJJY8

Asians look like retarded weasels that includes Hawaiians disgusting into the oven

That is not very surprising or noteworthy.

It's a big universe

Because NASA is a PR Firm for the Illuminati, meant to deceive the public and hide the truth with small sideshows and distractions.

This probably. Wake me up when we recoeve signals coming from it or it changing trajectory without outside force

Yeah, so what lives in space and craps as big as a football field? Should we be worried about this?

We call those assteroids.

>"For decades we've theorized that such interstellar objects are out there"

YEAH...
ASTEROIDS

It's a fecal based life form from the anus of Yaldaboath.

well thanks obama

This. Convince them that their God is coming for them. They’ll migrate to the pyramids.

Please hit Earth.

For you

>Muamuamuamuamua
>Translation: Hawaiian for advanced sentient life from outer space coming to visit us on Earth with a message of peace and Trump needs to be impeached so Obama can return and it was her turn!

ITS A FUCKING ROCK FUCK OFF

but seriously,
what's the chances this rock has some microbial sized life forms?
antibiotic immune space diseases?
anything of interest apart from it being a rock?
new material/element?

Wtf i love world govt now

YES HOYM, WE ARE JUST ASTEROID, TOTALLY NOT A SCOUT. JUST TRUST US YOU STUPID HOYM

this was gay as fuck

It begins

The fact that its 10x longer than its wide and the fact that its approx. 400m long and a revolution takes 7.4hours makes me doubt this is a rocky asteroid.

Please tell me how a 400m long 30m wide solid rock formed in outerspace. Im not saying its impossible just absolutely unheard of.

Why is this thread bot posted btw?

literally just a rock

doesnt comets enter our solar system all the time?

for one, it already happened. for two, it's already long gone after slingshotting with the sun's gravity

lol

arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/first-known-interstellar-visitor-is-a-bizarre-cigar-shaped-asteroid/

>The authors of the paper can’t rule out that ‘Oumuamua started out at the outer edges of our Solar System but got thrown inward at an odd angle by interactions with an unknown planet. But this would require the existence of a rather large planet at a great distance from the Sun, so they consider that unlikely.

Nibiru confirmed.
They're coming.

>and it's unlike anything astronomers have seen before.

It's a fucking rock. I already know it.

So significantly smaller than an aircraft carrier?
Yawn

This is a possibility they already theorize there is a big planet outside the kuiper belt due to the odd positions of comet orbits.

Criminally underrated.

Not all the time. This is the first observation of a body travelling into our solar system from interstellar space.

pls be space elves

I want my dark and light skinned elvish fantasy come true

We could have a gig on it if we truly put our minds to it.

you idiot that isn't a mouth, that is its neck
delete this

>CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT HAS ARRIVED. SIZE OF FOOTBALL FIELD
Did Trump whip out his dick?

>please tell me how this rock formed this shape in an infinitely expanding vacuum with endless probabilities

fuck i dunno use your brain

man, you're just dumb