German here. Why don't you like the EU?

Nationalism is outdated. Your country doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the human race. Also it's better to have experts run our lives who know better - who cares if they aren't elected. Also whites, especially in my 'country', have a history of racism and must learn to be tolerant of others if we are to compete with the fascist Anglosphere and China.

we need to partition your country again, this side poland can have the east side

Slide thread.

Have you ever wondered why EU flag is a meme flag like kekistani flag or faggot flag Hans Al Baghdadi?

You are both pro EU which means you understand that white privilege is finally coming to an end. Thank you for your understanding. If only the Br*ts could be as leftwing as us.

Friendly reminder germany died 72 years ago and all remaining germans are submissive retards.

Why are you assuming they're pro-EU based on country flags? Countries don't exist :^)

Yes jamal!

I like it. Now give me more money....

I just don't like Germans. We should have killed every last one of you.

T H I S

Slide thread sage

Sorry, that was very bigoted of me.

Also when are you joining our club of tolerance? I'd rather my children marry Turks than white CIS Anglos.

>German here.
>make a meme anti-EU thread
>hides behind the EU flag
The only real EU flags are the ones that are for the EU.Anti-EU faggots are really easy to spot since they spew Sup Forums memes even under the EU flags they are hiding behind.

>Your country doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the human race.
your heart does not belong to you! it belongs to me! give me, come, I will rip and tear it out! for glory of multiculturalism!

But France died as well - you don't have your own currency or a border (which is good). Some would say this is punishment for your white racist misogynistic empire.

How am I anti EU? I love the EU because I hate white nationalism.

I wouldn't care if you sick krauts destroyed your own country but you're bringing the rest of Europe down with you.

>Germany died 72 years ago
>France did too
France died after WWI m8

Haha German here okay meme flag fag

You should say shareblue here
Or plebbit day here

You start the same threads everyday your boss is getting ripped off even at 2 cents a post

A real pro EU flag would never make a thread like this.The way you talk is an exact replica of how Sup Forums retards imagine a pro EU flag would sound like.

Your thread is shit and reeks of dishonesty and b8.

Nah, thats why the Kraut vermin are screeching all the time. Their little project is falling apart.

Germany isn't even a real country. Its no wonder they are so pathetic.

You chose between the Anglosphere and a multicultural EU and you chose us. Stop complaining or we'll Anschluss you, little island goblin.

lol
germans arent allowed to have nationalism
so they have to destroy it for everyone else.

geez germany chill the fuck out.

t.Sup Forumstart pretending to be pro EU poster

I mean every word I say.

I hate democracy because people are stupid and racist. This is why I like the EU.

In meantime your own women are being Anschluss'd by sand niggers.

diversity is white genocide, you kraut/turk nigger!

see

There is nothing wrong with racemixing. Your 'country' is in the EU and therefore agrees.

Exactly! Fuck white people. The world will be better when we are gone. Thank god the EU is committed to the Kalergi Plan.

no such as thing as turks, we're all tanned germans now
check your bio-german privilege scum

Just because we left the united kingdom doesn't mean we've left the Anglosphere. Germans are despised in Ireland, more so than British ever were.

There are more unprovoked attacks on Germans than any other race. We hate you and relish the chance to take part in wiping you out properly.

im gonna take the bait
>not a single argument in the whole post
>its outdated
>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR OMG
>not an argument

If you hate us so much then leave our Europa project.

Oh, but you won't :^)

At least Br*ts have the balls to challenge us. You however are our slave, just like you were theirs for 800 years.

I like the idea of European Union, just not in the form it has been shaper lately, when fucking germans decide for everybody else to flood their countries with niggers.

But the whole point of the EU is to diminish white people because whites are too nationalist and therefore stand in the way of EU progress. Look up the Kalergi Plan. For Europe to become great native Europeans must diminish.

Look buddy, land always belongs to somebody specific, water always belongs to somebody specific, women always belong to somebody specific. It either belongs to your ass that is born on with centuries of wars your family fought for it or you rather give it to some random buyer, now decide. I pick that it belongs to me, yes, my race, to me personally. I am the owner of my land, water of this land and women on this land. Deal with it.

Your little project is collapsing in front of your eyes. We'll be lucky if we even get to vote to leave it before it ends itself.

I like that you are showing your true colours though, the more of you that do the better. Once it collapse we can once and for all wipe out the German bloodline and the finish off your nigger pets.

fuck off kraut

Kek, yeah i'm so worried that the new germans will accept our historic responsibility towards Isreal. You can wipe all germans of the face of earth, but then don't complain that the new germans don't give a fuck about your 6 Gorillion.

>German here.
Show flag you fucking LARPer

Federalism is outdated. My Dutch country belongs to the Dutch. The human race be damned. I run my life, as people run their own lives. They hold no executive power over me or my people. If you choose to get in our way and cry racism, we will tear you a new arsehole and stuff it with milk and lock you up, let it settle nicely into a cheese. If you demand we 'learn to be tolerant', we will happily tolerate your guts as they spill down your upside down corpse.
We will compete on our own accord, and you shall be vanquished.

This is my flag.

I will never post under the disgusting imperialist white supremacist German flag, just like Merkel.

Because you are not German. Fuck off you filthy LARPer.

He's Irish. Same guy that was doing these threads a while ago, he forgot to reapply his meme flag and showed his actual one.

You sure about that :^)

>non whites
>Human

Yep. No one outside of Ireland knows about the 800 years bullshit because its not real. You're just an Irish left wing shinner scumbag.

Guarantee that you have an Irish flag under the meme one. Prove me wrong.

Serious question why don't you just kill yourself?

>your country doesnt belong to you, it belongs to the human race

So what was the problem with colonialism?

surrender to the Netherlands

I can't wait to see your shitty nation to crumble to ashes, as you watch your countrymen writhe in the flames that you helped create. Fuck you

Ok I'm Irish. But Irish people are leftwing so I don't see the issue. We are German subjects now.

>no Poland

This is irony, but it feels like it is true. This is what our eu leaders believe. It's like the same argument is made regarding diversity. They sell it to us as something that we want. That we are somehow bigoted social autistic losers if we voice the opinion that it is not good for us.

They are genuinely incredulous that we might want sovereignty to be in our elected parliament, that we might want border control and that we would vote for something that would make us poorer.

>German here

Please STOP it amerimutt. You cant hide behind this flag

the eu flager are worse than canadian pajeet go back scum

>German
Nice try Ali

Guess again sweetie :^)

I don't get it. Photos of British council estates and American media people? Not really related at all to your point.

I'm not a German subject.

Achmed() on paid work guys, watch closely this is a rare example of working migrant!

They are Irish.

Yes we are German puppets. Just accept it, Eoin.

All I'm seeing are Brits and Yanks.

I'm not a German subject. Odd that you use the term subject rather than EU citizen. Not very progressive of you. Your masters will be disappointed.

Slide thread,
maybe check out Kraut/pol/, we speak english! :D

All your base are belong to us

Burn in hell

Germany was a mistake.

>your country belongs to the human race
So when does the 'human race' start to pay it's fair share in tax to my country then?

As long as the sane germans can stay in the east and don't be forced to emigrate to Absurdistan.

So be it

Split germany to neighbourin countries, burn thir literature, level its grounds and make its mentioning punishable by low. Dont forget to get rid of the language aswell.

Germany is the Aztec empire of Europe, basically they demand blood and tribute from their neighbour.