Why is America so ugly?

why is America so ugly? As a European with good taste I find it insulting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ym5n-ZZWUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always thought those neighbourhoods look really cool I like it

>picture of a turnpike represents US cities

It’s not and we have this thread every day

Thats a rest stop though

Whats so bad about that picture? you need to remember they have a population of over 300 million people its bound to be a little cramped in some places.

It’s not cramped at all 2/3 of the us is basically unadulterated wilderness

Can Europoors even compete?

America is top comfy

Yeeee

You guys got comfy villages we got comfy nature

My house.

It was built for capitalism not for culture. That being said stop pretending like Europe does not have all the shitty suburbs, as well. Europe is chalk full of the same shitty suburbs outside the major cities. It is the desire to maximize profit rather than aesthetics. Money over culture. jewery over White values. We bought into the jew story of greed. It is not too late thoguh.

Agreed.
Luckily most britbong villages are still untouched.

it looks like switzerland. duh.

That looks comfy as fuck

>shitting on a rest stop

It's irritating as fuck when other countries make these kind of judgements but forget to account to the sheer size of the country. If all of America was in the state of Washington or something, then no, we wouldn't have rest stop hubs that look like this because we wouldn't have endless stretches of road. There's ways our country is designed due to its sheer size and wilderness that other western ones are not.

How can cramped, overcrowded Muslim infested city dwelling euroshits even compete?

They can’t

We put all the ugly shit together in the same place, next to highways and urban dumps/liberal cities. Within the cities we put highways around the bad areas to keep it contained and pretend it's all still the same thing.

because rural idiots think adding laws means we will go full blown communist.
They will say no to everything except toll roads and football stadiums.

how common are these scenes in USA? both of these pic look like NW Montana or smth very specific, pic of cities like houston are all like OP ugliness

I would rather live in a shitty suburban home than in a "nice" apartment

Americans are a short-sighted goofy bunch who consider chicken tenders haute cuisine.

And, when you really think about it, outside of the founding fathers' generation, the immigrants have always been the 3rd rate stock of whatever country they come from.

Seems like an effective use if living space, I see literally nothing wrong with that picture.

there is literally nothing wrong with these pictures. europoors cant even drive so fuck off. while I'm speeding home from work on the freeway, you're being blown up by Ahmed at the train station

Those ugly stops are things you find in the fucking country side. Confederate pride partner!!!!!!!!!

You've never been outside the rotten coasts that's for sure.

I've been all over the world and when it comes to nature there really is no place more beautiful.

95% of land area in the states is like that, 99% if you count Alaska. The big cities are like 20 shitty democrat little dots scattering the coasts, the rest of America is rural and wilderness.

Very common you have no idea how vast this nation realky is

> those who had money to leave are worse than the euros who were too poor to get on the boat

This is the best way to do it.

I'd love to live in suburban America. Seems cool as fuck. The rest however seems like trash.

there is nothing wrong with that pic. OP is just a massive faggot

Because if (((someone))) creates a nation not worth caring about, people will not care about it.

This is in Nevada. All over the west you can find awesome mountain towns with cool people in them.

The big cities suck. Just sprawl and cracker jack boxes everywhere known as suburbia.

I'd say they are a bit nicer, less efficient version of commieblocks. I'm sure not all of US is like this, like not all of North/Eastern Europe is just commieblocks either.

Imagine being a European living in an apartment the size of my bathroom, not even able to drive, and postings threads shitting on American towns.

Almost suburbs are pretty nice

That’s a new built neighborhood on Las Vegas which is already a desert but none of the plants have grown yet because it’s new

Suburbs in the desert look like pic related after 10 years of plant growth

Vegas is a very barren environment to begin with

>I find it insulting
hahaah how the fuck is insulting real hahaah just walk away from the scene like nigga close your eyes

4600 sqft, checking in!

Vegas was a mistake. We should give it to California and cut our losses.

>insulted over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you

Nice one, Serb.

It makes me proud to own my 4 bedroom 3 acres at half the price these europoors bought their coffin apartment

Poorfag.
6,500 on 20 acres master race here.

By area, suburban sprawl takes up a very small part of the country.

>Croatian

more like fake Serbian

>Not living in an American city that stopped developers from building giant neighborhoods and commerical districts.
>Not supporting mix use districts.
My city is copying Japan to prevent city sprawl.

We have enough cancer, don't go forcing more on us.

No way that is vegas

I want to live in the southwest. I love hot and dry, and the soft crunch of gravel under my feet. Lots of spics but if you play it right you get good burritos and white schools. Currently it's freezing fucking rain in Chicago and spics and niggers fill every school on my dime. My kids of course cannot attend those schools due to safety alone, then you consider the nigger tier education. And for all this I'm taxed out the god damn dickhole. Oh and there are anti-Trump normies everywhere. Even the wealthier people here vote straight Democrat in everything.

It has to be done to save NV. You're a lost cause. We could turn NV red for the next 20 years by giving Clark County away.

Thanks. Euros underestimate the sheer size of the country, our true beauty is from nature not civilization

>get good burritos and white schools
Went to one of the top white schools in California
It was still complete shit
Public education was a mistake

The only grpe i would have with that set up is that its very hard to navigate the streets when you don't know them. My town is in a grid format so there are intersections that are easy to remember. This pic reminds me of like Boston or something, where the streets wind and are almost begging for you to get lost if you don't live there and don't have a gps... But maybe that's the point.

Butte, MT

Id take ugly and being able to afford your own land/house than ugly and not being able to.

It's not all like that. Tudor and Craftsman homes are nice and there is quite a lot of good architecture at affordable prices. When the Burgers complain about expensive real estate, they're talking about the kind of house I can pay off in five years.

The kind of house you Europoors will pay off some time before your 80th birthday.

>ruining a perfectly fine mountaintop with a 3 mile high eye-burning bright white statue

gjge

fuck you we have too many californians as is. just let them secede and then deport them and illegals back to commiefornia and NV will reliably go red.

the point is to stop speeders from bombing down a straight line

You should the vast emptiness between places like this. This is just the central hub for people that live in a wide radius and travelers going though. It's not like this is all of what America looks and feels.

Your Canadian money isn't worth as much every where else leaf.

>not doing that

Save some of your smoke money and buy a plane ticket out of your post war cruise ship stop Ivan.

It would just be taking Californian disporsa back anyways. If you could keep your degenerate faggots within your borders the country would be doing great.

We have plenty of mountain tops

>Chicago

get out of there asap.

>and buy a plane ticket out of your post war cruise ship stop Ivan.

I might do that

Yeah, it's real nice. There's not many such neighborhoods here because my country is the size of my dick. Are the suburbs only exclusively white? Imagine living in such a clean neighborhood with no niggers around, away from the city commotion. Fucking beautiful

Truck driver here. Ive been all over the country. There is no way 2/3rds of the country is unadulterated wilderness

youtube.com/watch?v=3ym5n-ZZWUs

No shit, you've only seen the parts by the roads retard.

This is my backyard dickhead showing the 20 acres I own. Looks nicer when it's not winter and trees and plants aren't dead. Lets see your backyard.

Multiple road tripper here. As a eurofag it sure feels that way.

Depends on the area, but consider for a moment that about 60 million people live in verdant mountainous areas in the USA just in the West alone. I live in a suburb about thirty minutes from Vancouver and I have salmon spawning on the other side of my fence. I live in the shadow of a mountain five minutes from the shooting range. My neighborhood is filled with lush evergreen and deciduous trees. A bear was in my yard a few weeks ago. This wilderness is in the middle of a major metro region... And it's common in the Pacific Northwest.

American CITIES are ugly cesspools. The same is true of the entire planet. Nature, away from other humans, is where it's at.

ugliest place on planet earf

Clean and orderly.

they're what you find next to the interstate
you know, the giant fucking roads we have in the US because it takes fucking days to driving at 75 mph to get across the country

I used to live in America and honestly I think the neighborhoods are way too similar

Interstate rest stops are the best we have a great highway system that takes you across America.

Thats the america i know.

My brother lived in an "addition". I was at his house and I asked him
>Why would you buy a house that looks exactly like every single other house
He was visibly shaken. Not sure he even realized the fact.

Still, better than living in a flat.

How long do you think a mile is

Well, the Rocky Mountains take up a big portion of the US, and are filled with towns like Telluride (which is a popular place to go, I've been, pic related). It just happens that the only cities in this area are like Denver, Vegas, Salt Lake City, Boise, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, etc. You could spend years exploring this area and moving all over and never see the same thing twice.

It's just history as for why most people tend to live near the coast, and on the east coast where most everyone is, you're fairly removed from these sort of grand mountains. Out west is a different culture.

It depends on where you are. I used to live in a nice suburb that was mostly white but wetbacks are as bad as niggers. One house on the block went up for rent and a herd of beaners moved in. A quiet Saturday turned into loud mariachi music and 50 beaners parking all around the neighborhood to have a party at the house.
Then the crime started. My car was broken into and the lady across the street had her house broken into.
I ghosted the fuck out of there and took all my equity to buy a place way the fuck out of town where the population is 98% white and never looked back.

Az is comfy and half ex Chicago people

I miss when America looked like this.

Why do MODS allow these dumb fuck slide threads?
not Sup Forums related Move to

pic related is Salt Lake City. Utah is one of the most beautiful places in the world btw if you live under a rock.

Sorry reality disagrees with you

I love the autumn central euro climate of that pic, is that Virginia or smth? Im an apartmentcuck.

>Still, better than living in a flat.

Its not optimal, but OP pic is basically a flat with some grass. I wouldnt change place - flat in the city allows other perks.

>tfw urban sprawl is enveloping my farm

Feels bad, I want to burn this place to the ground, I want Walmart to bomb, McDonalds, everything!

I make six figures. Despite it only being 80 cents to the dollar, I'm still doing well enough that I can buy a house in the majority of the USA in under five years. I watch your house hunting shows, I know what's going on.

Well, that's the problem with America in my experience. You've either got cities/dormitory suburbs which are depressing and generic, or wilderness with fuck all in it. Towns don't seem to work, and that's where you get a nice combination of comfiness and being employed.