HAPPENING! South East England Military!

Potential Happening?

>Unmarked Vans with Sirens
>Military Helicopters
>Army Barracks

This is close to the Channel tunnel and the Dover Docks.

Videos of both events

>twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/932980210777120769
>twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/932978036919726080

Does anyone have any more information?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/932978036919726080
kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/police-allay-concerns-over-public-135657/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
globalresearch.ca/7-7-mock-terror-drill-what-relationship-to-the-real-time-terror-attacks/821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing about it yet on CNN

tie it into Clinton and uranium one, and they'll deny it happened in 2 minutes, tops

>waiting to see what develops

video of the big fuck of helicopter twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/932978036919726080 Also this was 2hrs ago how come no more news?

Guys it is nothing probably just joint military training

British being freed from the oppressive regime that wants to genocide them? Do Canada next please!

Jesus that gif nearly gave me a seizure

its a training exercise.

kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/police-allay-concerns-over-public-135657/

9/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001

its nothing, we're not as crazed as you lot across the blue.

Also This

globalresearch.ca/7-7-mock-terror-drill-what-relationship-to-the-real-time-terror-attacks/821

>urbanlets shitting themselves every time they see a military vehicle
How would they ever survive in the country? Literally every second helicopter that flies over is a chinook.

Can confirm. I live at the Dover Docks, massive military operation going on right now. Lots of gunfire and shouts of Allahu Akbar.

you must have exceptional hearing amerifag

yeah I have chinooks and apaches fly over my house and it pisses me off

Public training exercise. Wake me up if it covers a real thing.

Some scouser with a Union Jack was calling people niggers so the bobbies has to respond to prevent such racist behavior. He didn’t even have a tv license!

Someone forgot to renew their spoon license.

Yeah I saw helicopters while driving I'm south east London

They're just shooting a new season of Torchwood.

Londonistan Islamic Commune arises.

It’s just a TV license enforcement sweep

Damn

sick burn slantnigger

Had a Chinook fly overhead a few hours ago, those things are bloody loud.

Ye I've seen 4 military helicopters fly over my garden this afternoon!

kek

It's probably an emergency deployment drill.
They were pretty common from the 70's onwards as it was seen as an important thing to prepare for during the cold war.
Basically if there's a sudden outbreak of war in Europe involving NATO, all passenger ferries/pretty much any form of transport they can get their hands on will be commandeered. Once the ports and ships are declared military property, they're then used to transport troops, vehicles and supplies to mainland Europe.
Chances are, this was one of those drills and it involved setting up an operations centre near the Channel Tunnel and the docks while transporting troops down to man the ships. Though since this was training, they probably just dropped the troops off at the docks and picked them up in buses once they arrived.

Oh, I'm just using a proxy m8. It's getting really intense over here at the Dover Docks. I think I'm gonna go finish my fish 'n chips now m8. Cheers!

Those cunts keep knocking on my door, legit getting worried...

This is nothing mate. Part and parcel. Frankly I don't remember a time when military weren't stationed on every street corner. This is just the price of immigrants doing the jobs we don't want to do :)