Why does Stefan Molyneux shill so hard for Thernovich?

Stefan blocked me for simply tweeting him: "Dude, you're killing your credibility the more you associate with this fraud" after his 10th tweet/retweet of the day involving that cringey alt-lite fag. Seriously, how much is Thernovich paying him? It's so damn bizarre and contrived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0MGkAvT4vI
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&list=PLKRHttHb65VQrsgztJr-ompxUj82vHUi0&index=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why a picture of topical steroid withdrawal?

Thanks for the PTSD man

What makes you think Molyneux is anymore credible than Cernovich? Theyre both civnav cucks

why are you talking to yourself?

t. DYEL

That looks like psoriasis to me

Molyjew is a disingenuous shill. Yeah, he says the right things a lot of the time, but it's almost always just a case of telling the audience what they want to hear. When pressed, he still falls back to his retarded ancap bullshit.

Also, he claims to be a big proponent of free speech, and yet he refused to cover or even mention ANYTHING about daily stormer and the unprecedented censorship campaign against it following c'ville. He even censored all mentions of DS in his comment sections so you would be ghostbanned for saying it and no one would see your posts about it.

wtf am i looking at

Stefan is all into networking right now.

He stopped being principled AnCap and essentially became a (as I figure it) an unknowing gate-keeper, together with Jews such as Ezra, Cernovich, Rubin etc.

Daily reminder that the reason why Stefan never had Spencer on show is because Cernovich told told him not to.
Source: Vox Day's stream

He has a Jewish obsession with getting shekels. They're both merchant right so they have a lot in common. Jordan Peterson is the king of this group.

Nope def topical steroid withdrawal. Look it up. It's hell.

I remember Moleyneux from years ago, on his forum right after he wrote two books. One about raising children and one about philosophy.

In came a woman. She noticed a fatal flaw in his first book and communicated about it. Molyneux didn't have an answer, instead he allowed his forum users (his cult) harass her, derail the thread and so forth. I can't explain, but it was disgusting to see.

Then another female user came in, and she noticed a fatal flow in his philosophy. Same thing happened again. He kept her waiting supposedly because he was cooking up an answer, but in reality allowed the thread to be derailed and her to be harassed as well.

I can't remember the details. But I do remember what feeling I was left with, and it opened my eyes about this guy. He propagated abandoning your family, exactly like a cult leader does and boy it became clear what he created on his forum.

This is a disgusting person, through and through and it's very hard to maintain faith in society when I see how popular he is.

Maybe somebody capable can dig this history up, or meta information or something. I tried but all history seems to be gone.

Just search "molyneux cult" or "molyneux defoo" and you'll find tons of videos exposing the guy as the cultish lunatic he is. A large part of the issue is that seeing his stuff on youtube is only half the equation. He also runs his Freedomain Radio forums where all his most indoctrinated acolytes are, and that's where the real culty stuff is going on.

Despite a lot of bizarre flaws I've seen popping up from Molyneux, I'll always hold some respect for him since he's willing to talk about & acknowledge white nationalist talking points, demographic replacement, etc... Unlike someone such as Jordan Peterson who wouldn't dare touch the subject and would probably take 2 hours to say "Identity politics are bad".

I used to like him but his cowardice on the DS issue really showed what sort of person he is. It's literally the most censored publication in history, with an unprecedented degree of worldwide collusion to shut it down and you're not even going to mention it? GTFO

That and the bizarre cultish defoo shit

Fuck you and fuck Daily Stormer. Bunch of CIA spooks. Neck yourselves.

Molyneux is definitely not a civnat.

Yes, that's what I was talking about, I forgot the name because I abandoned his forum long time ago. But that's where the flaws in his books were exposed and where the women (coincidentally) were treated like shit.

I know somebody wrote an entire blogpost or dedicated an entire website to what he did. I wish I could find it. Little did I know it would be relevant today as his popularity has only grown.

Observe how he begs for money. He spins it as if you literally would save the world. It's sickening because he isn't joking. Hyping them up in the name of "logic" as he calls it, it will save the world, now send me gibs.

Observe this video, all should and notice how he fires up the viewer to send him money:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0MGkAvT4vI

Sage.

Be triggered.

Why? OP makes a very interesting point. I

Why sage? Please provide arguments instead of posting a knee-jerk teenybopper reaction.

God he's so slimy
>our really dangerous impulse is our impulse to outsource heroism
>let me be your hero, all I need is some gibs

That's his main message basically. Did you see the emo ending? Whispering voice of importance. Vomit inducing.

Real talk . u used to come in the chat ?

Looks uncomfortable. Maybe some deep breathing exercises will help.

No. I was moderator on forums myself, and when the two incidents I described on his forum unfolded, I knew I had no business there. Why you ask?

moly only care about views

>t. gorilla mindthet reader

Thernovich is an embarrassment to the right wing. Name any cringey, fake-news spreading left-winger and he's the right-wing version of that. He's the right-wing's Kurt Eichenwald. For the last 2 years or so, Thernovich has been drumming up a ton of fake news, fake claims from fake sources (ex. "Sources tell me that all of Hillary's deleted e-mails have been obtained and will be released before Nov 8th. Stay turned" --- bam, thousands of gullible new twitter followers including myself). He throws a ton of shit at the wall and hopes just 0.01% of it will stick. And when it does, like he's doing right now, he goes on this cringey, contrived efforts to make it known that he's a "real journalist" and "Hey everyone this is what journalism looks like!". He jumped on this Trump train/bandwagon for money and attention. His sudden association with Molyneux is really bizzare. I think he paid him a ton of money to do an audiobook voiceover for some shitty book Thernovich released (you probably own it) and has kissed Molyneux's ass ever since then.

Mr. Conyers you need to resign.

His act is so creepy, I can't see how I ever liked him. He's very charismatic but its a carefully studied and fake charisma, like a TV psychic who pretends to talk to your dead husband

Good some people do see. There's not enough of us. If this (his bull) is what people need than so be it.

Shiiiit. I just did what you said, looked him up on youtube. Snippets of criticism on him. I knew he was evil but I didn't know he was a sicko.

Also not very grateful: youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&list=PLKRHttHb65VQrsgztJr-ompxUj82vHUi0&index=3

>It's literally the most censored publication in history, with an unprecedented degree of worldwide collusion to shut it down and you're not even going to mention it?

Exactly. There were other hints of him being disingenuous, but this was one of the biggest. And what gets me is his probably reason WHY. I don't think he refuses to talk about DS just because it'd be bad PR to talk about a "neo-nazi website" in a sympathetic light. I think it's because the METHOD OF CENSORSHIP was for an oligopoly of tech companies who control the basic utilities of the internet working together to shut DS out.

It's literally impossible for him to approach this subject without admitting that his "MUH FREE MARKET SOLVES EVERYTHING, GOY" bullshit has its failings. But because he's such an ideologue about anarcho-capitalism, he can't bring himself to admit when a market failure occurs. So instead, he completely ignores it and censors the occurrence.

It's so fucking slimy. I honestly would've PREFERRED if his reason for ignoring this was just because "muh evil nazis".

>Observe how he begs for money. He spins it as if you literally would save the world. It's sickening because he isn't joking. Hyping them up in the name of "logic" as he calls it, it will save the world, now send me gibs.

Not to mention how the dude literally has like a million dollars worth of bitcoin (or maybe more now) and that's without counting however much he makes in non-cryptocurrency, and he still acts like an entitled beggar, saying "every dollar counts" while also actively disrespectfully shitting on people for donating a dollar or two.

Dude has a HIV rash.

Did our posts cross? See below here -->>

ONE DOLLAR?!?!

High-IQ civnats, meritocrats. I can get behind that.

The best video is a compilation of various anedotes he tells from his adolescence or early adulthood. It exposes how he completely fucking fabricates various intricate backgrounds for himself that are all completely contradictory. That or he's somehow Hercules and has been working 10 different jobs at a time since the day he turned 12.

Totally sociopathic behavior. Oftentimes he's making up all these straight-up lies for NO REASON AT ALL. He's not even benefiting from making this shit up. He just does it because he can't help himself.

The worst part on his silence on the DS censorship is he at the same time he also started shovelling out videos with based blacks in a trump hat on generic civnat topics.

I'm watching a compilation collection on youtube right now. He has major mom issues. But with respect to your post, he reminds me of the author of "The Painted Bird". A Polish jew as a boy in ww2. Emigrated to the US and wrote this book absolutely full of lies it the style of Molyneux (or vice versa). His name was Jerzy Kosiński. He commited suicide, but his sick book was mandatory reading on many schools.

Really, same sort of lies.

He probably wanted to extend his post, you 2-digit IQ retard crook-teeth go jump from a bridge you fucking pakinigger

no offense

Not only that, but he was making videos about how DEEBLY GONCERNED he was with censorship on platforms like youtube. So he's actively making videos railing against internet censorship, but refuses to mention the most egregious and unprecedented example of censorship.

The fact that he had constant nonwhite-after-nonwhite on his show after charlottesville was just icing on the cake.

I checked this out long ago and he seems to have created a money scum using cultish features.His med-jew wife is probably responsible.He still keeps some of the cult techniques to extract cash from guilable,low iq idiots.

Neverending pic related.

Maybe you're the one missing something?

He's Jewish, through his (German) mother's side of the family.

fuck off shill

Try posting a real argument next time you meme flag faggot.

Personal attacks and useless one-liners. Members of his cult or what? Come up with counterarguments man.

That's dioxin.

is it me or are the people he chooses to debate with kinda dumb? after watching a handfull of videos I was disappointed that he doesn't seem to invite people who actually can into reasoning.

kek'd

ah yes the strong ego of the le genius “philosopher”

Actually, if I remember correctly, he backhandedly admitted on said forum his errors, but wouldn't admit the consequences. It's vague after all these years. But both books were a major steppingstone for him into fame-dom so I suppose he protected that above sheer logic and what follows from it.

Ego, greed. Maybe there's a thin line in certain cases.

>cernobitch
>high iq
Oh I am laffin

What's wrong with Cernovitch? Why should I hate him?

You shouldnt. He's just a brainlet. But mind you, so is Molymeme.

>The media is a puppet of the CIA!
>Anglin is CIA!
>They fight for some reason!

someone is fucking this one.... definitely not gorila mindset

Nice flag. Moly isnt perfect but the only critisms you leftys have is adhominem.

Project much? I believe I have communicated extensively and the screenshot gives you a perfect entry into Molyneux' world. Nothing ought to stop you from investigating further yourself.

And for whatever it's worth, I suppose not much, I'm far from left. Very far.

I saw your tweet before his tweet. Yours had the most likes out of any tweet responding to him. So most of his fans probably agree

Ah, so he is preventing division among his own ranks.

Molyneux is the most high profile person to talk about population genetics. He does this while staying mostly respectable.

For that, I cut him a lot of slack.

> Stefan Molyneux
won a few debates in college
since then grew up to be the biggest cunt on the planet

The chosen is strong in his phenotype desu. Maybe that's just all slavs, I wouldn't know

I think it's pretty silly to believe that there's some kind of jewish tricks at play with alt-media figures like Cernovich. None of them are perfect, but Sup Forums losers seem to judge them more harshly because they're daring to get on camera and put themselves out there without any major funding, which any of you could do if you had anything worth a fuck to actually say. They're the guys who actually try, and they get shat on for it. Go figure.

If you want to see jewish tricks on the alt-media circuit, look no further than Jason Goodman. That dude has "mossad" written a over him and I suspect he was sent to sabotage George Webb, who appears to have schizophrenia or some similar psychotic disorder, in addition to being a great researcher.

Molyneux owns politics on YouTube and is one of the best living philosophers. Reminds me a bit of my dad, if he had anything intellegent to say.

I agree that it's ridiculous and reeks of trolling when someone calls Molyneux or Lauren Southern (or even Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer) a "jew" or "controlled opposition".... although Cernovich is just pure cancer. Think of the most embarrassingly cringey political figure or pundit on the left. That's what Cernovich is to the right.