Why is it racist to be "too white", but YOU'RE a racist if you think something is "too Jewish"?

Why is it racist to be "too white", but YOU'RE a racist if you think something is "too Jewish"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/11/20/justice-league-box-office-failure-doj-lawsuit-are-major-trouble-for-dceu/
thedailybeast.com/superman-is-jewish-the-hebrew-roots-of-americas-greatest-superhero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone did a basic percentage calculation error re. that number. the correct percentage is ~0.2%.

Fuck off Barbara

Yeah more like 66.6% of the justice league hahahahhaha amiright?

thats a good question. perhaps one day it will be solved

does it mean the actors or characters?

t. "1/4=0.25%"

Does anyone have a link to, or a webm of Black Computer Guy using the hologram to pull up some German town with nazi banners on it; it was cut from the movie.

0.002%? Did you come up with this statistic yourself OP? There would be more Jews than that if Hitler won.

14m/7b=0.002

I guess I can forgive a black muslim for being retarded though.

Only the characters. Gadot is clearly a neo-nazi.

0.002. As in 0.2%. In the same way 50 Jews out of 100 people = 0.5 = 50%. Jesus fucking Christ.

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

>14m/7b=0.002

Which is 0.2%. Do they not teach decimal/percent conversion in common core?

if you seriously wasn't trolling then please don't procreate, alternatively kill all your offspring.

I know what u mean. I seen that scene once. Don't remember what its from.

gadot, flash, who else? That's just 2 members desu

Gadot is a fucking cutie pie. I don't care if she's a kike, I would still fug her.

Superman

really? I thought cavill was just a british lad

Idk if the actor is Jewish, but the character is heavily coded as such.

The same population you can ask yourself when you see the wealthiest people in the US, with such a small population yet they they are everywhere. Of course there is nothing preventing nepotism in US.

>watching kike retarded propaganda
you are part of the problem

>a bunch of neurotic Kikes
No wonder nobody gives a shit about it
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/11/20/justice-league-box-office-failure-doj-lawsuit-are-major-trouble-for-dceu/

>watching Jewstice League

Who fucking cares about superhero shit anymore?

The actors. Barry is the only Jewish character.

No, It's just capitalist

The character isn't Jewish at all. He's from another fucking planet and he doesn't act like a kike. Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

Nah user. It's no really well known, but Superman is pretty Jewish in origin via his creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Frank Miller apparently made comments to that effect - that the character is very much rooted in Jewish imagery and motifs.

Yeah, he's not a benevolent alien out to save the world, at all.

Related.
thedailybeast.com/superman-is-jewish-the-hebrew-roots-of-americas-greatest-superhero

Good thing I never liked superman or this would be upsetting. If Batman or Spider-Man have been kiked at all I don't want to hear about it.

Ikr. They're is the white Christian man's superheroes.

Jews always show a high level of in-group preference when hiring. This is why 97% of the media is Jewish owned. Same with film, etc.. They see the Gentiles (non-Jew) as "cattle that serve the Jew" and that they themselves are God's Chosen People, so of course they will give opportunities to fellow Jews. Jews started hollywood.

The new Superman is pure Goyish, White autist from different planet raised by Midwest farmers. Man of Steel is the best Superhero film, the rest of this genre are trash, but that one has good wholesome American values.

So should we start campaign Oscars so Jewish?