Hurr just give it a sequel man, it's free money XDD

>hurr just give it a sequel man, it's free money XDD

So when did Japan adopt the Hollywood model of production?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/fc078b55aae1fe852d39f976afe318fc.jpg/image/_AeLVarh_oUtOfl2r-MY_A/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ybY00x49B4
youtube.com/watch?v=ldnkoBUblho
youtube.com/watch?v=TDT24v1N7EQ
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-28/zegapain-adaptation-10th-anniversary-anime-film-retells-series-with-new-scenes-characters/.100365
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When they ran out of good ideas and realized the best way to make money was to appeal to nostalgic manchildren who miss the shit they watched from the 2000's.

>Dragon Ball Super
>Cardcaptor S2
>Code Geass R3
Yep, they also realized that nostalgia is one big unmilked cashcow

since the 70s

>open front page
>6 code geass threads already
>check date
>it's not 2007, this is definately the current year

DEJA VU

I am so glad this is getting a season two.

Right now. It feels so good to be pandered to. I hope it goes on forever. Resurrect all my favorite series Japan

When they realized that they can cash in on nostalgiafags. Anime is no longer niche and has become Hollywood.

Are you the same butthurt faggot that made the earlier similar threads?

The fans want more Geass, and there's room for a sequel. Quit bitching.
Then why do they still make so many original shows?
>A small number of older series get sequels
>Therefore everything is being milked muh cash cow muh nostalgia

It was a shitty show then. It will be a shitty show now. Low IQ shitstains will eat it up though, just like they did with re-zero.

When they realized you fags kept asking for more seasons

>Hollywood model
This publishing model has been used in book publishing for decades. Why do so many shounen go on forever? Money.

>3 high-profile sequels in the span of a year
>not a sign of a fad

>giving to this retard (You)

I guess it is a fad in the sense that series very often get something new every multiple of 5 anniversary this has been the case for decades
You'd know this if you watched anime rather than being a normalfag fresh from Sup Forums

>there's only one person on the entire boards that thought the original ending finished the premise nicely

kys

They usually get a BD remaster or an OVA, not entire new seasons.

You realle need to be blind and stupid not to see where this is heading, specially if either of them mades a shit ton of money and the industry jumps into the bandwagon as usual

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/fc078b55aae1fe852d39f976afe318fc.jpg/image/_AeLVarh_oUtOfl2r-MY_A/
Go back to

>one of the first hundreds of picture when googling the show

Wow, what a shocker that there are two threads that used it.

Will it have the same VAs?

I hope the OST is as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ybY00x49B4
youtube.com/watch?v=ldnkoBUblho
youtube.com/watch?v=TDT24v1N7EQ

Sunrise, Toei, Pierrot, Shueisha, Bandai, pretty much any Japanese group involved in anime & manga production has always made these types of anniversary projects and always will

I guess the mass rehashing you're bitching about already happened 30 years ago there's nothing you can do to stop it. Fuck those evil Elevens for giving us fans more of what we want.

>what we want
Speak for yourself, the original ending was pretty conclusive and there is no easy way to make a direct sequel without retconning it or undoing it via a bullshit twist (hello there, Rebellion)

>original ending was pretty conclusive
????
What did he mean by this? I hear this meme all the time now.

Literally the ony thing that happened was Lulu escaping politics and Britannia collapsing.

>without retconning it or undoing it via a bullshit twist
Lelouch obtained Code Geass therefore did not die. Very easily explained without a twist.

If you don't like it then you're free to ignore it. Many fans will be very exited for a continuation and the publishers know that. Corporations don't care about you or your need for a conclusive ending, just your money.

>Corporations don't care about you or your need for a conclusive ending, just your money.
This. It's why a unpopular barely known series like Zegapain recently got a some love instead of a far more popular property.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-28/zegapain-adaptation-10th-anniversary-anime-film-retells-series-with-new-scenes-characters/.100365

>The theatrical anime is titled Zegapain Adaptation, and it will recompile scenes from the television series, alongside newly animated scenes and cuts, as well as new characters.

>The Blu-ray Disc release of the original 2006 series will be a standard release version of Bandai Visual's 2010 Blu-ray Disc release in Japan, which had been exclusive to those who had pre-ordered the set at the time. The release date for the Blu-ray Disc box will be announced at a later date.

Wow, sure doesn't seem like pandering to me.

Yes giving people what they want can be called pandering.

When they had to open the floodgates to the West after WWII.

This show wasn't even good back in 2009

grow up self inserting faggots

It's too early to make another Gundam.
It's too early to make another season of Love Live.
Am I missing something here?

It's just in time to butcher a poplar series.

So you're okay with being just another fanboy drone who can't appreciate something for what it is and accept when the ride is over?

The ride isn't over and there's no reason whatsoever they can't do a sequel based on the ending of R2.

Don't blame them, if I were in charge we would be at R5 in space with parallel dimensions, time travel, death note crossover and extreme shippers blueballing for maximum money.

I am complete and absolutely fine with this as soon as it's actually good.
Fuck you haters.

This. If I were Bandai CEO we'd have Geass x Gundam and Love Live x Mai-HiME already.

>yfw AnimeJapan next year is gonna be greatest event since everyone stupid will jump on the sequel craze

It's inevitable my friend

Even though I didn't browse this board in years I still came back for more GEASS. I would fucking love more of trainwreck, but at the same time I fear that new season will cheapen Luliu\s sacrifice. Also, newshits complaining about multiple geass threads should shut the fuck up.

Fund it.

You seem to have missed DB Super, Sailor Moon Crystal and the entire Gundam franchise.

>Sailor Moon Crystal
The show was an abortion, it should have been a sequel in the first place.

Did you mean
>an aberration?