So was pic related a false flag / Soros op / fucky in some other way?

So was pic related a false flag / Soros op / fucky in some other way?

No, Nazis really are that dumb.
You guys are pathetic.

are those torches for your backyard to keep mosquitoes away?

Nah it's just Richard Spencer and his band of retards not caring about optics ever.

Who bought the tiki torches? Did 20 guys independently decide they'd better grab one? Or did someone buy a whole bunch -- and if so, why?

A literal parade of cucks

>fucky in some other way?
Everything makes sense expressed in dollars and cents. Spencer gets 10% of the "additional security" charges LEAs make to states. It's the same deal prominent AntiFa characters get. Given that LEA's can catch windfalls of up to half a million, it's quite an earner for everyone invovled. And, of course, everyone gets to sperg out about far-left/far-right as well.

For whatever historical reasons the sight of ethnic nationalists carrying fire strikes fear into the hearts of people who don't belong in a country, it's actually a good way to discover who feels they shouldn't be there. It's a troll, and a very good one at that.

No. If you don't like it then go and do better yourself instead of bitching and moaning aboout how (((they))) are ruining your "movement" here.

>all organizers are gay jews
you do the math
one of them is even a proven cia shill, forgot the name

a troll that destroys white nationalism worse than it does its enemies

Interesting if true

Guy in the center is a Kike. i had a pic from another angle and he has the most kike nose i've ever seen

>Spencer gets 10% of the "additional security" charges LEAs make to states. It's the same deal prominent AntiFa characters get.

Sauce?

Richard Spencer has actively worked to undermine any hope of white people actually banding together and realizing they're being driven to minority status.

He's done everything to turn off the normie white public and move people more towards the left.

Nobody here even knew who Richard Spencer was until suddenly Hillary started talking about his organization, and the entire media went to make him the "leader" of this new pro-white sentiment.

Yes? AntiFa aren't exactly an advert for the Left, either, are they? It's all about money making by providing the photogrpahers what they want to see. If the participants believe in an ideology, these stunts appeal to others who might be that way inclined, certainly the AntiFa crowds have been growing, not so much the ethnostate nationalists, although to be fair, tthey are growing online.

It's all bollocks to get at tax money for doing very little indeed. You really strike deep state gold if they pay you to front an office and give speeches and shit, but taking a cut of the obscene amounts of money available to LEAs is also a decent little earner.

>declare you will turn up somewhere
>shittalk your ideological opponents into also turning up
>cops rub their hands together and bill state pre-emptively for "additional policing"
>turn up on day, walk around a bit carrying a tiki torch, fuck off sharpish as AntiFa start to riot
It's tax money for nothing, plus you probably get to bang impressionable young teens as a bonus.

Hes not, he was doxed

Examining last years budget report for the region that covered Charlottesville. Not only did LEA claim for "additional policing" but they received FEMA money to run three drills in the area on the same date, for a total of just under a million dollars.

AntiFa demanding 10% is well known, so I have guessed that Spencer charges a similar appearance fee. Everyone gets to go "grr nazis/grr commies" as a bonus, and it massively ups the ante for what LEAs can charge at tthe next gig. I believe the march Spencer pulled out of at the last minute netted LEAs half a million. Half a million gratis for the "threat" of one guy showing up en route, and he almost certainly pocketted $50k for not even showing up. It's a good life if you can wing it.

I feel like all the people going on about muh optics in regards to the torch rally are conflating the rally with what happened the next day, because at the time everyone was blown away by the rally. Remember the tranny screaming about "where were you when fascism came back?!!?". That shit was seriously impressive

The violent shutdown of the rally the next day and the fat bitch getting run over was a bit of a black eye but the torchlit rally was a massive success

For real. They all look like bug men.

This rings reasonable. Do you have any sources for Antifa getting 10% of LE money? I haven't heard this before and my bing searches aren't fruitful.

Eat shit shill

There is a hidden camera youtube somewhere, with one of their "superstars" discussing payment way back in 2010. AntiFa first rolled out for this scam during the Seattle G8. Nobody could figure out why the cops just let them take over a hotel, let alone let them go free four days later. Well, now we know, the LEAs got paid, AntiFa got their cut for being super scary, and at the time discredit all the hippy-esque legit protestors flapping banners about the IMF and workers rights, illegal military interventions, that sort of thing.

When was OWS? Itt's on one of those vids, I'll try and find it, if not I'll find it and post it again in another thread like this.

It's a tax money grab chaps, the cops are in on it all. Anyone who saw the footage of Berkley burning over Milo (of all people) will attest to the fuckery going on with the LEAs standing down. Why would they intervene, they'd make less money next time?

A lot of odd things make sense when you follow the tax money/NGO grant money/Federal grant money in play. You can get additional lump sums for just slapping "with respect to the dangers of climate change" on damn nearly any application these days, for example.

there are girls in the crowd lol

Well, the whole event was organized by an ex-Occupy CIA spook. But the Nazis being stupid enough to attend was all them.

Alex Jones says there were a lot of ex Dems organizing this event. Take that as you wish.

Every single one of them looks like someone I bullied in Highs School

Shame you didn't pay more attention to your classes instead of bullying nerds.

$18,000,000,000 from Soros and junk studies meme with medical model "Bet they can't see through this one, there's so many layers of this onion thing! You'd need a PhD to know we are wasting their time!" Couldn't you guys just pay for your own study results? Like pushing veganism making people strong and smart (despite lack of creatine and taurine) or any fucking study you can FUND studies and get results with $18,000,000,000 just realize why you're losing

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, probably with the CIA

>Soros
Yes. Richard Spencer works for him and his NPOs.

Tick. Tock.

Nope just fucking retards who did more dmg that they gained in the past two years.

>Implying it wasn't our goy boy plebbit

It was just a bunch of paid actors and dupes led by agents.

checked
>This, UK user is hip to the $cam.

That day was high energy as fuck, and they also like to forget that what they wanted in a riot didn’t happen. They have one guy driving at a crowd after being chased, and that’s it. No shootings, no stabbings, no beatings. Nothing but Antifa rioting and making noise.

>muh optics
Oh one faggot brought a nazi flag and white self-determination is over? Cry me a fucking river. This was necessary to show they’re not going to let this be easy, and we’re not going away from a bit of heat.

>nobody in this thread marched
it was a good time