newsweek.com/trump-white-house-goes-after-white-people-welfare-717759

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yUKNp
captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/21/maybe-the-trump-curse-is-real-after-all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>newsweek
kek
ok_kid.jpg

good. we don't like welfare reliance or abuse regardless of race.

fuck welfare cases

>welfare
>subhuman
You can only have both

is he talking about CEOs?

Good

A leach is a fucking leach

good bye red rust belt in 2020!

Tax cuts for billionaires is exactly what the working class wants!

>the left suddenly gives a fuck about whites when its rhetorically convenient
Shocker

That's a good thing

Oh no! I bet they all feel bad for not voting for shillary now!

>newsweek
Quit shilling your shitty website. This is 10th time today i've seen a newsweek article in the OP.

archive.is/yUKNp

> every man for himself
What's the problem, OP?

this
whenever someone says I'm racist I tell them that if white people don't pay the same bullshit taxes that I do then I'd deport there asses too

Good. white people are going to find a way, blacks are going to starve to death

desu everyone on welfare needs to be culled. no matter what race.

Unlike other races we don't take up for our welfare leeches. How do you measure the success of a welfare program? Is it how many people are on it or how many people move beyond needing it? If you make poverty comfortable, why would anyone want to leave it? Give folks a ladder to climb out of poverty not comforts to make it more enjoyable.

So when rigging polls, trying to dissuade voters, and planting shills among us won't work, this is the next step? Suddenly pretend to sympathize with the people whose extinction they're pushing by painting him as their enemy? Okie dokie, but I'm not sure if they realize that most white people hate welfare bums, and that the majority of whites on welfare are fucking coalburners who wouldn't vote for him anyway. How can they be so out of touch?

>17 THOUSAND JOBS
>*awkwardly ducks down like hes dodging a bullet*
>they dont have water, that's ok

lmao, every second of this mans existence is hilarious

Bill Clinton actually made some of the most welfare cuts.

NEways, I love how the article supports its "white" in the headline by saying the majority who receive welfare are white. Yes, they are- but only by a couple percentage points. However, whites make up a much bigger percentage of the population.

Its bait. If calling him racist worked, they wouldve just called him that. I remember his welfare policy from the election - whites will be OK, blacks and illegals however are fucked.

Ok good. This will only improve the white race overall.

I live in a small town that's 91% white and I still have nothing but contempt for these welfare leeches. Most of them wear nice brands of clothes, have decent cars, cell phones etc. You'll see them in the grocery store buying steaks, sodas, energy drinks oreos and shit you know will just make them become obese so they can be a tax burden in yet another way. It's disgusting. I'm all for whites having more of a tribal attitude but I can't accept that kind of subhuman trash

>Earlier this year, Washington D.C.-based think tank Center on Budget and Policy Priorities released a study on welfare that shows tax credits and government assistance benefitted 6.2 million white Americans without a degree in 2014, compared with 2.8 million black Americans and 2.4 million Hispanic Americans without a degree.
13% and 17% of US demographics use over a third of what 60% of the population does. Combined, they are half that white majority. 6.2 million vs. 5.2 million. The problem clearly isn't whites here.

> lol BTFO?
Whatever, Heinrich. The overwhelming majority of America whites fucking hate welfare whores of EVERY kind.

You wouldn't understand, being a communist and all.
Btw how's that mama-Merkel government working out for you all?

LOL, Krauts BTFO

Silly prole, welfare is for the rich!

>white people

>newsweek trying to spin this into racism

>What's the problem, OP?
the problem is when you job gets shipped off to the 3rd world and you can't support your family as an uber driver

And that's exactly what our Emperor shall do.

>Trump White House goes after white people on welfare
Welfare enables people to remain lazy. Going after them will force them to get their act together. Allowing them to abuse welfare would do nothing but enable them.

Trump is /ourguy/ if he's doing this while allowing nigs to remain on it.

>Bill Clinton actually made some of the most welfare cuts.

Scratch the surface and you'll see that those declines in people on welfare perfectly coincide with a massive increase of people on "disability". There are now counties in the south where 1 in 4 people are "disabled".

They just moved them to welfare using a different name and claimed a victory. Trump needs to address this ob

The white race must be purified by the washing of hands before casting retribution

Good

And how does this entitle you to my property?

>white
>welfare
pick one

He's making white people in US stronger in the long term, duh.

>Earlier this year, Washington D.C.-based think tank Center on Budget and Policy Priorities released a study on welfare that shows tax credits and government assistance benefitted 6.2 million white Americans without a degree in 2014, compared with 2.8 million black Americans and 2.4 million Hispanic Americans without a degree.

>The president has not gone into further details on who he thinks is exploiting welfare exactly, but any cuts to welfare benefits will hit the more than 6 million working-class white people the think tank says relies on such checks.

Newsweek is trying to make it sound like whites are the main user of welfare. I can't fucking believe how fucking sleazy they are

>3.2% of Non hispanic whites are on welfare
>7.2% of blacks are on welfare
>"h- he's attacking w- whites ! do you hate him now ? please tell us you hate him now please c'mon"

FUCK THE MEDIA

>Jewsweek
Oh look another shitpost written into a second rate jewish news site

>(((Newsweek)))

holy fuck actually the numbers are even more warped because they singled it out to "without a degree" probably on purpose, to reduce the gap between races regarding welfare

>google
>pic related

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how so?

nobody should get welfare.

>60% of the population
You mean 56%

Coincidentally this is the best course of action for all races. It forces those able to work to find it, and those unwilling will either starve, or go to California

Everyone wins. (Except for Californistan of course)

these numbers don't include 70.5 million people enrolled in Medicaid

What a racist.

welll what do you want? america dictating policy internationally or welfare? we can dump it into the military industrial complex or feed starving people in america. your call and you only get to pick 1

so if your some poor fag stop supporting the war on terror and try not to talk shit about russia,china.n korea, iran, syria

this goes for europe as well. stop supporting the EU military and any shit talking about those nations if you like universal health care, pensions and the welfare state

Most white people on welfare are women with black children. Nothing of value is lost.

captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/21/maybe-the-trump-curse-is-real-after-all/

>oh no somebody called me racist!
>I better try to prove them wrong
Good goy

NEETs on Sup Forums are suddenly going to hate him now

The article says to me he’s talking about the ones that abuse it. Only a liberal would take that as white people.

Course cause he's a jew puppet.

LOL WHITE NIGGER PLEASE