What is the underlying psychic force driving leftists?

What is the underlying psychic force driving leftists?

Is it jealousy? After you peel back all the layers it seems that leftists are weak, both mentally and physically, and are jealous of the strong and successful (specifically straight white males).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/kv17/argentiner-stemte-i-koebenhavn-jeg-har-ogsaa-ret-til-saette-mit-kryds
youtu.be/66TVnq8kGT0?t=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I've learned is to not think about it too much. Understanding libs is like trying to learn how to pilot a fighter jet. It's really difficult and probably not worth my time.

"Psychic"

Imagine being so stupid that you think some magic force is behind leftism and that some frog god on a forum for racist dickheads helped an orange idiot with a micropenis orchestrate a coup d'etat

I believe the single thread running through all Leftists is the desire to bring heaven to Earth. The roots of all Marxists, Liberals, Progressives are in Christianity or Judaism, but they have been secularized. They still believe in many Judeo-Christian concepts but the metaphysical aspects are largely abandoned.

The thing is these religions simply don't work psychologically without heaven, it is an essential component, so it has been transposed into the material world.

>psychic
psy·chic
ˈsīkik/Submit
adjective
2. relating to the soul or mind.
"he dulled his psychic pain with gin"
synonyms: emotional, spiritual, inner;

Imagine being such a typical uneducated leftist that you think the only definition of the word psychic is supernatural?

tfw we need to put all leftists into "labour" camps

I think they are just misguided. They think they are doing the right thing and have been told by people in positions of authority all their life that they are, so they continue to do them. I mean, everybody thinks they are doing the right thing in life, these people have just lost the ability to see when they have gone too far.

You are a dumb, illiterate fuckwit and you have no grasp of the English language and its linguistic devices.

Ted Kaczynski said it best

"spiritual"

No such thing. Inagine being such a shitty person that you think praying to JEEBUS and believing stupid shit (like the soul) will excuse yourself in the afterlife (which is woo - when you die, you just become worm food and disappear in eternal oblivion :^D )

>>does not know the definition of a word
>>suggests someone using it correctly does not know the definition

>>imagine being that retarded
>>kys meme flag

Moron detected

The current wave of liberalism is the sole responsibility of social media.

If enough people say the same thing, people believe it as fact. And when all the people talking are in a foot race to be the most woke, everyone thinks everything they’re saying is right and, therefore, everything else is wrong. So, if you fall outside of this groupthink and have a differing opinion (even if it’s slightly different) you can’t be a liberal, and therefore must be a racist conservativd who loves trump. Context and nuance have been lost to history, basically

This must be bait. Look up the definition of psychic. We are all laughing meme flag, at least show us what country you are from

>>tfw probably a fellow leaf
>>tfw want to blindside KO punch a commie again

bait 8/10

You fedora tipping fags are worse than extremists

>you just become worm food and disappear in eternal oblivion
You will anyway.

Have fun, fedora faggot.

An inability to truly see and accept human nature... and the lack of fortitude to deal with the fact human nature never really changes.

>you just become worm food and disappear in eternal oblivion

If you can prove it I'll believe you.

Dont immanentize the eschaton

At the same time, a belief that humans are programmable robots.

>bring heaven to Earth
I see what you are saying, but there is no real common idea of what Heaven is. Also doesn't explain the outright hate and violence they bring to the world everywhere they go in their attempts at their utopia

>An inability to truly see and accept human nature

This is a good answer. So what is the best way to make a leftists cognitive dissonance so overwhelming that they have no choice but to concede this?

Leftists want to die. More than that, they feel like they were never worthy of existence in the first place

Consider how fundamentally repulsive these antifa/momentum types are, physocally and spitirually

I have no reason to be an idiot and believe that some magic force inside of me will float to a giant Disney World in the sky run by a really old wizard, staffed by cute girls with wings. Sorry. Until you can prove a claim, the Occams Razor and Hitchens Razor lead me to believe that everyone's gonna be worm food and never again exist. Too bad so sad.

>What is the underlying psychic force driving leftists?
>Is it jealousy?
It's Greed. All of mankind is greedy, but the poor and those who have very little are the greediest of the greediest.

They are incomplete humans, because they lack so much, but in addition to all of that, they have the innate greed.
They will be selfish.
They will take irresponsible loans.
They expect the rest of the country to forgive them and take on the loans.
They will elect people who will take from the productive and give to them.
Etc.

It's greed.

Also, their greed knows no bound.
They will ally themselves with all of the worst muslims they can find. Backstab their ethnicity to find new allies who will give their political overlords power in parliament.
Even if it means their ethnicity will be completely replaced in a generation or two.
It's the Greed.
They will go THAT far to get government handouts.
Betray their countrymen, betray their nationality.

Imagine being so fucking retarded to take memes and communism seriously.

Ted Kaczynski gave the best analysis of leftism there is.

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

Humans are just by nature violent, especially when they're in power, no religion will ever change that. If you ever talk to a Marxist or uber-prog and they think you're one of them, you will see the look they get on their face when they talk about the revolution, about all humanity coming together and overthrowing oppression and creating a utopia. That expression is unmistakeable- it is religious fervor.

>inside of me

Noone is saying that there is

>prove a claim

Yes so prove to us that there is nothing beyond the world humans can understand as of now.

pro tip: you can't.

>>We don't even understand the deep oceans, how can you claim to know the secrets of the universe?

>>tfw doesn't know what the word psychic means but claims to understand universe
>>typical leftist needs "labour" camp

>religious fervour
good answer here

>greed

and here

Did she just trip and start attacking the girl even thought she tripped herself???

all of black history summed up in one gif

We call them violent sheboons for a reason.

These people are not your equal. It was always a mistake to consider them human.

he is right. the globalist idea is bringing heaven by technology (freedom from human bodies)

this is the key to success. ignore them, dont learn about them, dont be around them, dont try to help them, they’re on their own. Coincidentally, isolating them is how you destroy them.

>freedom from human bodies
>>eternal life

For whom though?

everyone although its obviously clear they wont let common people decide what happens to themselves

Lefties are the genetic offspring that contain the 'livestock' Gene
Their world cannot be complete until they have been slaughtered by their own demand.

>He’s never read Jung

Give this one a google translation if you want: dr.dk/nyheder/politik/kv17/argentiner-stemte-i-koebenhavn-jeg-har-ogsaa-ret-til-saette-mit-kryds

>I'm Argentinian
>But it's my right to vote in the Danish democrazy
>I have only lived in Denmark since January
This is the core of the left's strategy.

The Greed makes them betray and backstab their tribe.
It makes them bring in allies from the most shitty parts of the planet.
All for the purpose of banding together to overthrow the nation.

that dumb nigger bitch tripped on her own feet. jesus i hope she fucks off and becomes a statistic.

Slave morality

I would posit the theory that jealousy is a large motivational factor for the left. They are consumed by their own short comings, and rather than going out and bettering themselves, they are content to simply destroy those who have more than them.

It is noteworthy that the leftists physical dispositions and their otherworldly visage would have an effect on their mentality. If you compare their line of thinking with that of the Jewish slave morality, one will find many direct comparisons; ugly, wretched creatures that abhor beauty and strength.

Ted already explained this.

>coup d'etat
>saying Trump led a military takeover of the United States while saying another guy doesn't do words good
Oh, the ironing

She'll get time for that unprovoked assault...right?

They will do worse than that to you: youtu.be/66TVnq8kGT0?t=55

Sheboons are experts and fighting and violence.
Notice around the 55-60th second, the 2nd Sheboon.
At first glance, she appears to be "helping" the white girl.
But look closer, her hands are tying up the white girl's hands, so she becomes even more vulnerable to Sheeboon#1.
It's a deceit.
The 1st sheboon beats up the girl relentlessly while the 2nd sheboon hold her hands.

Of course, Sheboon #2 gains the victim's trust, and will be able to facilitate beating up the poor girl even harder in the future.

Yup the Jews flipped the script, anything masculine and aggressive is considered toxic. Now being subversive and passive aggressive(all kike traits) is the way to move ahead in this world.

Trump represents a throwback to the strong/classical man archetype and the kikes are scared shitless because they can't flourish in a world where strength and truth are placed in high regard.

t. Azuz Marzouk

Did anyone find and KO this sheboon yet?

Leftists are a coalition of two types of people:

1. People who are too cowardly to face reality and/or do the right thing. (White leftists)
2. People who take advantage of the former type for their own gain (non-white Leftists)

Europe is truly lost

It's simply rooted in their approach to becoming strong. Liberals seek to become strong through "equality", aka bringing society down to their level (no one can be weak if no one is strong). Conservatives seek to become strong through personal betterment, and as such, society as a whole (the only way to improve your world is to improve yourself). Liberalism is the religion of the weak. But really, Ted Kaczynski said it best...
As a side note, that Netflix show they did about him recently was pretty top notch, hopefully redpills some normies.

The scary part is, you aren't even exaggerating.

I was talking to one of our (((programmers))) about the notion of the Singularity and humans being plugged into a global data base with shared information, and the kike kept referring to the hypothetical sentient AI as a god.

And considering how (((he))) talked to me, I get the feeling he's talked about and shares this same sentiment with many of the other (((programmers))) he associates with.
Glad I don't work around that place anymore.