Redpilled Storytime

Tell the story of when you were first redpilled. How old were you?

>Be 17, senior in High School
>bluepilled normie who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. Loved to watch The Young Turks
>Trayvon Martin incident happens
>My first thoughts are “Wow another racist white male??”
>Evidence starts to pour out that Zimmerman’s nose was broken, face smashed into sidewalk, eyewitness testimonies, etc.
>Watch TYT’s video on it
>WHAT THE FUCK?? Why are they still defending Trayvon? He was a hoodlum who tried to kill Zim. WHY ARE THEY IGNORING EVIDENCE?
>Wake up to reality
>Never looked back

I was pretty realistic on topics like race and culture but always zried to moderate myself. The US election and YouTube vids about trigger compilations eventually brought me here.

>Be 16
>Always dislike blacks
>Get robbed at gunpoint
>Hate niggers

>Be ten
>go to mostly white school
>got bord one say and Google random shit
>recall the name Sup Forums
>Google it
>go to site
> not understand a fucking thing anyone said
>be 18
>go back to Sup Forums
>hear about Sup Forums
> go on Sup Forums
>hates nignogs, spics, chinks, and kikes now

Mfw

Growing up my Dad told me to never be guilty that i'm white. He said liberal white guilt was going to ruin this country. I never really gave it much thought until the Bataclan Massacre. After that I chased the redpill all the way down the rabbit hole.

epic xDDDDDD

My dad was closet redpilled. Sometimes he would casually drop little redpill crumbs, like telling me that the holocaust death count was exaggerated, but not going any further. He also introduced me to coast to coast fairly early. So I grew up with subtle red pill influence.

I’m high school I explored edgy subjects and developed politically incorrect views of the world, but this was more being an edgy teen.

My full red pilling came when a college philosophy course introduced me to Plato. I started reading Plato independently. I came to see the world of forms bruh.

>TYT is wrong about 1 thing
>Never looks back
Way too hasty, dude. Just because they were wrong about Trayvon doesn't mean they're wrong about, for example, campaign finance reform.

I was 26 years old OP it was a few months back. I was heavily blue pilled but an older person of the same background cleared a lot of misconceptions for me and showed me the light.

>Be me
>Be Portuguese
>Date Indian hotty
>She says I should wear a turban to be fashionable
>Go full 1488
>Never look back

Very very young probably younger than I think, but the first time had to have been when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade.

>Go to school eager to learn
>Already finished with all my work and read every page I was supposed to
>Have to wait two hours for the rest of the class to catch up
>Predominetly minority school.
>Ask the teacher why all the other kids are too slow
>Get sent to the principles office and dad called in from work
>Called a young racist and told its parents fault.
>Try to explain myself as best as a kid fucking could
>End up having to read childrens diversity books
>Been mad at race deniers and liberal agendas every since.

I shouldn't have to inhibit myself for others to catch up. I am not a racist however I do know the differences between people of different ancestral geological habitats.

The irony is that the left agenda eventually redpills everyone, as long as they have an IQ above 95.

My first and still basically only real redpill was learning how evolution works. You just can't look at humans the same way after that, so much of what we do is deception, even to ourselves, and gender and race suddenly become very real concepts with meaningful differences.

It is maybe a mix of black and redpill, but nothing has ever changed my mindset like that did, apart from some religious expreiences I have had, but those are far more vague.

Don't be so willing to trust a source that has been proven to blatantly lie to you.

I'm not saying you should blindly trust it, certainly you should be more skeptical of it. But you can't just write off everything they say as false either. That would be an ad hominem.

>be 13
>robbed and beat up by 5-6 sandnigs, they must've been over 18
>hated shitskins ever since

Does the fact they take Qatari money bother you?

>Work for a college for about 10 years as an enrollment counselor
>College services primarily "underprivileged" students, aka minorities
>Spics brainlessly do whatever their stupid illegal families tell them, which is ALWAYS to drop out of college and help raise the 50 nieces and nephews my taxes are paying for. They openly make light of being illegals because they know there's no consequence.
>Blacks are comically lazy and incompetent, 90% are just signing up because they think they can take out a loan/get a grant and steal the money, which is laughable since most can barely complete the admission form. They think they're so fucking cunning but it's like watching a toddler try to sneak a cookie off a plate you're holding
>Of the thousands of students I worked with over a decade I only know of one that ever graduated, and she never found employment and ended up back on welfare. Most students never even made it through the first class, which consisted of writing short paragraphs about yourself
>Realized they're all just overgrown children, too stupid to function in society, yet they're keenly aware that the government will ALWAYS take care of their every need
>mfw I understand that no matter what I do these shitheads are predestined by their shitty culture/genetics to be leeches on a society they have no interest in contributing to, and because of our traitorous politicians I'll be footing the bill for these subhumans forever

Not a single moment, but just slowly over time. Learn about vast differences in cultures, behavior, and other factors that contribute to intellectual development. For example.

>See vids of African kids playing in ditches on the side of dirt roads
>Discover it's a sewage system, literally an open roadside ditch that kids play in
>See their stomaches swollen with parasites
>Parents don't care about how it causes nutritional problems from parasites eating food out of their digestive tract
>this happens from a young age, during a critical time for long-term brain and health development
>They grow up too dumb and diseased to care about it
>Then they beg for gibs, as if that's going to solve their problems

I'd support nuking the earth once we become able to permanently travel to other star systems. Leaving them like this would be torture.

This is standard Nigger thought processes.

They are ungrateful and absolutely hate anyone White or non-liberal. They are usually unable to apply abstract thinking.

Stealing is no big deal, Blacks are always victims, no matter what crimes are done by Blacks, they are always innocent.

That nigger on TV is basically a psychopathic child. He and his family need to be dropped off in Cameroon and have their passports revoked.

>sweden

I was 23 or 24 and a staunch leftist, although I had already been pro Free Speech and against political correctness and Islam apologetics.

The Ferguson riots started, I watched TYT and was very anti-police. Then I started looking into crime stats and realized that US police (I'm German) wasn't as racist as I had always thought.
I also was bewildered when Thunderf00t started making anti-feminist videos and started waking up to much of the regressive crap that was going on after that.

Now I'm 28, still a leftist on many economical issues but I despise the majority of my fellow leftists for being weak-minded drones.

>see streets and neighbourhoods with no white people
>muslims chanting death to british police and behead all those who insult islam
>ugly beards, smelly and inbred
>terrorism
>muhammad pedo
>whenever i bring this up around anyone accused of racist and scoffed at
>only friend in sixth form was a paki or muslim indian who agreed with me like 50/50 and engage in discussion w/ me

if we kicked out 90% of pakis and kept the top 10% and banned them from pro-creating i would be fine with it.

Oh also London obviously.

Went to college and observed fellow classmates, examined curriculum. Realized nobody was gaining anything useful. Lost faith in the system. Took a hard look at myself. Realized I wasn't 1/4 the man my grandfather was at the time.

Friend was murdered. Brutally raped. How did society react?

Oh he a gudboi. Oh he dindunuffin. Oh this is racism against us.

Once I realized she was gone and never coming back, once I understood the circumstances, how the media portrayed everything, how Facebook comments are cancer, everything I've ever learned clicked into place.

Yes. It still doesn't mean they're wrong. At most it means you should not watch them. But changing your political ideology because Qataris gave money to TYT doesn't really make sense.

I used to be a little libtard like so many out there
>voted for Obama
>”woo go social justice”
>didn’t think about it to hard
>2016 election approaches
>Podesta emails and DNC emails leak revealing insidious collusion and backrubbing, entire primary was rigged, massive amounts of pedophilia, enormous bribery and corrupt Uranium deal, BO’s entire 2008 cabinet was chosen by Citibank AKA Saudi Prince Talal.
>”surely the news will cover this”
>MSM news blackout
>realize that entire liberal agenda is a front for massive globalist pedophile criminal cartel
>entire media is involved
>entire Obama admin involved
>time to drain the swamp

>mom told me she'd disown and disinherit me if I bring a mud at home after I learned about the birds and the bees
>dad's parenting consisted of "don't act like a nigger"
never stood a chance desu

Thats her? Dayum.

>get in trouble at school for something someone else did
>"you're lying, stop saying that right now or the punishment is double"

>get in trouble at school for something someone made up
>"how dare you try to make excuses, you'd better apologize RIGHT NOW or i'm calling the principal"

>other students i've never spoken to ever hollering at me whenever i am called on
>"you are just as bad as they are, don't try to act like a victim you provoked them"

>get physically attacked out of the blue by nonwhite students
>"we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for fighting if you open your mouth again we are pressing charges"
No, women and liberals made it exceedingly clear that they will make things up and lie directly to your face just because they want a nigger to be the good guy. It's not like they have any good points about it, if you disagree with them at all you just get shouted down. It was not a surprise to me when they started telling Zimmerman to his face that he should not be allowed to give his side of things because that would be racist.

Their idea of conflict resolution is to just make everyone be quiet and stop talking about it, hoping it goes away. If you try to defend yourself at all you become their "source of conflict" who gets 100% of the blame, so if you are the victim of a crime you can feel yourself being judged by authorities for daring to be mugged and make a black look bad. Ideally they want you to somehow avoid being victimized, and failing that keep as quiet about it as possible so that there is "no crime." Firing back is the ultimate faux pas.

I don't know how you managed to get through high school without this being done to you unless you are actually a nigger yourself. Maybe you just don't pay attention. I was never political but when the cops started firing on random civilians just to bait out Dorner, I wasn't surprised at all. To this day, any claims about kikes or negroids or yellow bug people have only been matters of evidence.

F

>boomers
Filthy, dumb, legacy generation scum.

You say that like they have a unique perspective you could not get elsewhere. Like even though they are corrupt, want you dead and your children in sex slavery, they have something to say worth hearing. Even if this were true, it's not worth as much as not giving them any views. And it isn't true; TYT have no original arguments or any integrity.

People who are afraid of going outside of social expectations are a captive audience and they just put up with the lies so they can be normal. They want to be informed on what their friends expect them to say, since if they get something wrong everyone will start screeching loudly and they'll probably get fired from their job. You have been conditioned, nothing more.

>>dad's parenting consisted of "don't act like a nigger"

BASED FATHER

>be me
>born 1985
>live in mojave, california
>shitty little town in the middle of the mojave desert
>have an airport but no one uses it
>mostly white people with typical mix of beaners and a few niggers
>be probably 4th grade
>nigger kid is talking shit to me
>tells me he wants to fight
>ok we will meet at recess
>fight circle forms
>nigger brought 1 friend
>i didn't have many friends but still a circle of at least 15 has formed
>mostly beaners
>tito, the leader of the beans, started to chant
>FIGHT, FIGHT
>A NIGGER AND A WHITE
>IF THE WHITE DON'T WIN
>WE ALL JUMP IN
>nigger kid gets pissed
>starts talking shit to the beaner kids
>beaner kids jump him and end up beating his ass
>learned that even beaners don't like niggers
>mfw made a few new friends that day

Why would you bring a mud home if you're from Croatia? Do they even exist there?

>be me
>17
>Mormon as fuck
>thinking hard about politics
>"Dad why do we bother policing gay marriage? If marriage in the eyes of God is one man one woman then gay marriage isn't marriage to begin with and were just needlessly wasting time and money on the issue"

Took the liberty pill and never looked back.

it was watching football that made me realize blacks are superior and deserve white girls more than cracker white boys

nice try nigger

>want you dead and your children in sex slavery
...I'm pretty sure that's hyperbolic. Cenk does not want to kill me and enslave my children.

>giving them any views
I specifically said in the post you are replying to that you should not watch them. All I am arguing is that you should not change your political ideology simply due to the funding of a YouTube channel.

>People who are afraid of going outside of social expectations
What does this have to do with anything?

Just because that doesn't prove they are wrong about campaign finance reform doesn't mean they are right about campaign finance reform, you dumb faggot.

>Defending Cenk and Kasperian
JUST

When i was young i was never bluepilled, more central than anything. Hated nazis, mein fuhrer, thought criminal blacks were a small minority. But i always knew something wasnt right in the world. One of my parents was a cop, stepdad hated nigs but hid it well, dad was openly racist, mom never let on what she truly thought.
>Fast forward to high school
Went to a mostly (95%) white school. Very few fights. No vandalism. Had a redpilled, based History teacher. I asked questions that were "inappropriate" during class, but he always pulled me aside after class and gave me the answers. Told me i was different, smarter than most, and if i kept digging i would find the answers, but probably wouldnt like them.
>Sophmore year
School board institutes a diversity program, busses in blacks from across town to "give them a better opportunity"
School subsequently goes to shit. I start to wake up.
>2 years ago
Had a friend who dropped a full redpill on me. Jews, the lies about Hitler, chemicals in the water and food, media brainwashing, attacks on the family unit and whites in general. Never looked back.

I've never been so unhappy in my life. I feel hopeless. The world is fucked, and violence is the only answer. But i fear it will never come.

born and raised in amsterdam with an iq over 90

But they are correct about campaign finance reform. As long as political campaigns are funded by corporations and special interest groups, politicians will serve those groups first. (Just so you know, this includes unions, so its a bipartisan issue.) If we want the politicians to be accountable to the public, not the special interest groups, then we need campaign finance reform.

Born in the 80's and seen the complete destruction of a beautiful society.

>When i was young i was never bluepilled, more central than anything. Hated nazis, mein fuhrer, thought criminal blacks were a small minority.
so you were bluepilled

Just as they lied to you about crime, they are lying to you about economics. Escape from the leftist totalitarian mindset.

Grade school in the early-mid-90s. I was in all sorts of advanced school programs, and there were lots of after school activities. Pretty much all of those got cut to fund ESL as Hispanics start pouring into the area. Pretty much only football and soccer survive. Suddenly there a bunch of fighting and vandalism at the school. Went to shit real fast.

>Live in bluepilled normie filled country
>PC culture starts infesting everything early late 2012
>What the fuck is this shit?
>Suddenly being a man is misogyny
>Suddenly being white is racism
>Suddenly not being gay is homophobia
>Suddenly not agreeing with degenerates marching on the street twerking bare ass and spraying monuments is fascism
>Can't even hold a proper conversation with anyone about it, most people are either so deep into this PC culture bullshit or afraid of society's current behaviour
>My own family is deep into this bullshit, can't stand their brainwashed babling about tolerance and discrimination anymore
>Discovered Sup Forums back in 2008 but didn't find out about /pol until about 3 years ago
This place feels like fucking therapy at times

>Late 2012*

>About 9 , good ol' Poland
>lil shit playing computer games all day
>hear some arguments in hoose
>father heavy redpill
>mother blue pilled hyppie
>put computer to a better use than playing
>research who is putin, obama and polish president (didnt know shit of politics)
>ask dade
>REDPILL NUKE
>how blue pilled are so idiotic
>have a mental break-through/down
>didnt touch politics till i was 11

>Work in public school with 40% black, 40% white, 20% hispanic kids
>Run before school program for under performing children
>Naive me expects an equal mix of backgrounds
>Surprise its all black kids and a few hispanics
>One good black kid, a girl in 3rd grade
>She sits each morning and tries to do homework while everyone else nigs around
>The other kids start teasing her for working hard! "YOU ACT'N WHITE" I am shocked
>She gets pressured into abandoning her education to act like a wild animal like the rest of her brethren despite my attempts to help
>My spirit broken

I've worked in childcare and education for over ten years, but that experience right at the start forever shattered my liberal assumptions. I wonder sometimes what happened to that girl and what she could have been. I quit a few weeks after that, she was the only shining light in a room full of 30 feral niglets.

Lel his name is BALL

But they are not right. They think donations to TYT doesn't represent an in-kind donation to left politicians. Their, and your, analysis of the situation isn't complete and is very wanting. At the end of the day, we may need reform, but needing reform and them being right about what that looks like don't even have to live in the same universe

Do you even better than you, bro?

>Be spending my time on imgur
>See Sup Forums mentioned many times
>Look it up
>HolyShitThisIsCrazy.jpg
>Go back years later
>Sup Forums funnier then imgur
>Sup Forums funniest of all
>satire.jpg
>itsnotsatire.jpg
>crippling depression for rest of life

>That would be an ad hominem.
that's not what that means. please stop using "smart people" words you don't understand.

I was redpilled from the age of 9 when my family told me about what happened to Christian Lebanon. Never look back except to feel rage. We are europhiles and I would rather die for Europe than that shithole that was once my beautiful Christian country I never got to experience. Fuck Islam, fuck Jews, fuck Arabs, fuck anything outside of Europe or the Mediterranean. I may not be white but I will never EVER associate myself with those dirtbag Arabs and brown retards. Some of my ancestors were crusaders.

My purpose is to defend Europe, including Russia, and preserve the guiding light of humanity. They can't call me racist, and that will be my weapon. You guys are the best.

One day. Jerusalem, Constantinople, and Beirut.

Do some squats. Work on yourself everyday. Find a pretty woman who you can trust.
Don't take any shit.

don't be hopeless. this is just how it is. how it has always been. live your own life

I'm older than most of you... they passed a busing law, and the black kids came in and just started causing mayhem. The school turned into bedlam overnight.

Plato is the original redpill. The ancient sandniggers and Anatolians were superbased. How could it be that we already had it all figured out but blew it anyways?

>Be paki
>move to 90% jewish area
>jews treated me like crap.
>brother died due to overdose (it was a jew who gave him the drugs)
>started to read the bible and The Jews and Their Lies.
>fast foward to senior year of HS
>Jew was picking on me
>punched his face in and broke his nose
>look at him while he was down
>"next time i will make you bite the curb you kike"
>got suspended but worth it.
it was at that point that i realized hitler did nothing wrong.

"Ad hominem" is when you discredit someone's argument based on some kind of insult or attack on their character. Therefore, writing off everything that TYT says because they have been proven to blatantly lie once is a form of ad hominem.

The vast majority of bills that get passed by any legislature are mundane things both sides agree upon. Like, say, milk refrigeration regulation or modification of some fee. TYT and Alex Jones could agree very fully on campaign finance reform, for example.

You have to look at the bigger picture and judge based on the biggest lies.

very wanting indeed.

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that even if we do have a problem - and we do - it is impossible to fix it. Power and money will always find one another. It cannot be stopped - only driven underground.

You can't stop human nature.

or you go full left and just put everyone into a camp.

>be me in middle school
>realize half of everyone in all of my classes are hispanic
>realize that half the school is hispanic
>kind of bothered me
>then I notice all the wetbacks bragging about how great mexico is and how the U.S. is shit
>the little shits start telling teachers “you just do-eeng thees becuz I am mexeeceen I din even do anyting” they get in trouble for shit
>a lot of racial conflict in the school developing over Bush Jr. deporting illegals
>mexicans decide to stage a walk out all over California school campuses on a certain day
>mfw the school had sheriffs post up around the school to stop this and expelled anyone that participated
There were only like 2 kids who decided to actually do the walk out and they both got expelled for having weed on them. All that shit made me realize that most of these shits weren’t here for a better life but were coming here and repeating the same lazy gangbanging blame everyone else attitude that is ruining the countries they “escaped” from.

>Be me
>Be born in a christian family
>Be born and raised redpilled
>Warn everyone about the liberals, name the kike
>People never listened
>T. conspiracy theorist radical christians
>Gamergate happens
>Now a lot of people start to wake up
>The redpill movement begins
>Now people listen

Yeah dude, when you read Plato you realize we ain’t figured shit out in a longass time

>in high school during Trayvon
Lurk longer and harder

The more I learn the more I keep coming back to Plato. That nigga had it ALL fucking figured out.

(((once)))
kys faggot

>be 8, first grade
>Only 1 black kid in class
>Be in line going to library next to 2 friends and black kid
>Make jokes at Black kid like "your black because your mom painted you that way"
>Black kid starts crying
>Teacher pulls me and 2 friends aside
>Tells us it's not ok to do that while fighting a cheeky smile
I guess I've just always been racist I jus tnever really got along with blacks, I don't find their work ethic or attitudes compatible with mine. That combined with my dad dropping redpills about Obama at dinner time was always fun as a teenager

Go to college, politics, international law etc. EU studies some blue pilled cuck starts talking about some standard leftist faggotry, everyone applaued. Dropped, got a job and went studying IT next year.

It’s pretty sad that we had so much shut figured out and 90% of today’s population doesn’t realize it because they can’t be bothered to read

more or less the same here
also the feminist push and muslim invasion

B4 that I dated some degenerate from art college, her friend just broke up with some dude. At the time that degenerate lesbian show hit off with those fuckable chicks, she became "lesbian" and cause she was sooo "different" and got more attention than her friends, others quickly followed. Once the show was over all switched back to cock riding. Fucking sheeps. Same with the whole emo bs.

>Be ten
>Visit Sweden
>Wear some lame edgy t-shirt where it stands 'punk is dead'
>Some Muslim comes up to me
>'Only Jews wear that kind of t-shirt'
>I was confused
>Became redpilled on the JQ after that

Red pilled in prob 2003 when I first heard the 9/11 conspiracies n the dancing jews. I was 13 n never looked back, always watched Israel with a suspicious eye.

Seeing the LA race riots as a kid. When they pulled Reginald Denny from his truck and smashed his head with a rock I felt physically ill and angry. Surprisingly he didn't die but was left permanently brain damaged. He tried suing the city and lost.

Biggest pill was italy tho. God that boot needs to get nuked.

final drop
>be 12
>good student
>get seated with the class idiot because fuck good students
>have to help him get through maths
>stupid motherfucker can't add two 2-digit numbers
>he can't do addition
>no matter how I try and explain it, he can't
>my elder sisters taught me that shit before preschool playing teachers
sterilize the retards, eugenics now

Are you retarded? Why are you subscribing to some "with us or against us" horseshit? They're an unreliable source, and quite frankly, have no standards. They produce low to no-quality content. That doesn't mean it defines you, that you have to make yourself their polar opposite. Acknowledging that they're unreliable middlemen just means they can go fuck themselves. They're not worth your time. They are worthless at fulfilling their role as mediators of information.

>My younger brother died suddenly
>Start to question life, religion, the existence of God/afterlife
>Get into 'paranormal' stuff
>Start to understand just how easy it is to deny anything outside of mainstream and/or scientific consensus
>Start listening to alternative media like coast to coast
>At the same time witnessing Trayvon and Brown and the strength of a sociopathic, narrative-led media
>Obamas entire presidency starts to become a red flag on the dangers of unchecked collusion between authority figures and those that are supposed to be covering them by are largely covering for them
>Watch the bottoming out of society and Europe through diversity
>I was never stupid enough to not notice the gulf between whites in general and blacks in general though I didn't know how bad it was
>Started reading /news/, saw it shut down, saw it live again as Sup Forums

I still don't believe even half the shit this site says but a lot of it is genuinely funny and I think we can atleast agree that there are sacred cows out there in need of butchering.

I think the worst is that they are trying to change the lenguage and even though the country is sinking in shit we always have sjw politicians promoting their agenda instead of helping the people

>Be 4
>Move near niggers
Everything else came naturally

We just need to gibs them money for vasectomies, en mass

>Be 15
>First day of school
>Get attacked and robbed by a gang of 3-5 Paki and Sand Niggers
>Hate all type niggers

Seriously, Democracy: The God that failed by Hans Herman-Hoppe has a great explanation for this phenomenon, it's a great red pill. Basically he makes a great case for democracy itself systematically lowering people's time preferences (as you describe, turning people in to overgrown children with no consequences for their irresponsibility) and in effect causing de-civilisation.

>the government incentivises these people because they'll keep voting for politicians who expand government.

>around 15 - 16 (27 now)
>deep interest in European history and cultures
>especially medieval and pre medieval times
>bluepilled about it
>think every volk should hold up their culture also the immigrants in Europe
>grow up a bit
>Brain starts maturing more
>logic and more interaction with shitskins start to kick in
>start to realise to preserve my own culture we cant keep letting these cunts in
>Start to realise most migrant groups have 99% shit cultures, history and attitude and noot care about gibs and old bmw's

And here we are today

WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT?!

>Tell the story of when you were first redpilled. How old were you?
my whole existence i was getting redpilled since young age ddue to living surroundings

it just culminated with me coming here eventually and liking it

I know this is from a few minutes ago, but unironically:
>be me in 2000
>be fedora wearing fag poser card carrying actual commie
>argue le slippery slope is a fallacy, and call you a conspiracy theorist radical christian
I AM SO SORRY. I know it's not worth much this late, but honestly... I can't tell you guys how sorry I am for that shit. I was very young and literally brainwashed.
Christ. Kinda just hit me.

I realized taxes were a scam at a young age, about 12.

I also wondered why my single mother could raise two kids without gibs but niggers could not.

Ana is literally the Amerimutt meme

Hey there McLovin

Chris?

This

Nope