Israel

Has anyone else noticed that Israelis are the opposite of almost every stereotype of American Jews?

I traveled to Israel recently and this is what I saw:

>because of mandatory military service, most Israeli men are fit, disciplined, and alpha. They openly carry guns with them almost everywhere and are proficient in using them
>the military and the police openly racially profile and aren’t ashamed to say it
>they have by far the best intelligence and military tech. European countries get their help in training intelligence gathering officers, but are too cucked by anti-Israel leftists to be open about it
>Many Israeli women are stunning. Go to any beach in or around Tel Aviv and try to tell me otherwise. Many have a Mediterranean look a nothing like most Jewish girls you see in New York.
>The government does whatever they need to do to defend their own citizens from Islamic terrorism, no matter how much cucked European governments and the cucked UN bitch about it (muh proportionality in conflict, muh terrible separation wall)
>Israeli’s defend their right to have a distinctively Jewish state, even as leftists falsely cry “apartheid”

Of course, the exception to a lot of these things are the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel. Truth is that most Israelis privately despise the ultra-Orthodox because they don’t serve in the military, they vote in monolithic blocks so they have too much influence in government, and they constantly leech off government welfare.

So, why not support Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cebularz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its because new york jews and israeli jews are very different

but both are still jews......

its like the american yahudis are pushing degeneracy in america

because there are no goys in Israel so they have no one to Jew.

We should totally support Israel because liberals dislike them!!

Liberals also like to breath, we should ban air.

You ever noticed everything they do to protect their country is everything they tell us not to do ?
You ever think that's weird ?
Jews in USA
>guns are bad
>racially profiling is racist.
>intelligence agency should be bogged by red tape
>thicc is beautiful
>terrorist get rights
>multiculturalism for all
>we build walls to keep hordes out, you shouldn't build walls only bridges.
(((Do as we say not as we do, be a good goy)))

Correction : not Jews in USA, but Jews to the rest of the world.

>So, why not support Israel?
That's what you are already doing you mindless drone.

Trust me, there are goys in Israel. I suffer from not being a jew here. I'm too broke to escape, and there's no way for me to earn more, because these banks are fucking me up.

>BASED ISRAEL XD

>being a goy in the capital of the eternal Juden

I feel sorry for you

I think Israeli's are good people, and i have always supported Israel. They're a strong western democracy in the middle east that exercise human rights and freedom. Gays are treated well in Israel, and it's paradise compared to their neighboring countries. Only a few Nazi retards here don't support Israel, and it's solely because of their racist mindset.

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

With the way the world is, I support anyone that doesn't want me dead. Israel isn't trying to kill America outside of the conspiracies posted here, and I don't even know what to think about that so I just give them the benefit of the doubt.

been here for a couple months... nice place... good food... good looking people...

Israel is actively trying to kill America and the fact you don't even know about it, as most Americans don't, is proof that it's working.

Of course it's not outright terrorism, it's a slow, budding crawl of exploitation, they want to bleed the country dry of its population by making them all mestizo-spawn and fight Israel's wars for them.

Like I said, conspiracies that I don't know what to think about. You guys go in too many different directions with this shit and don't even seem to know it yourselves.

Thank you Jews for contributing to our cousine. Cebularz should be a national dish for Poles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cebularz

>best intelligence
that would be Russia

Israeli jews and disporia jews have very diffrent worldviews. Abroad jews tend to become left wing because the left is more tolarent towards minorities and jews have a bad history with countries who dislike minorities.
Israeli jews understood the reality of Islam and strong borders long before EU even knew what the religion of piss is a thing.
Belive it or not Israel dosent want to see europe turn islamic.
Go ahead and AMA im bored.

Most Israeli Jews are 90 IQ Mizrahi Arabs criminals.

>implying they're not betting on the biggest dog
they're kikes. they're evil. period.