Arabs are enslaving niggers in the 21th century

Arabs are doing it again, they are buying and selling migrants going to europe KEK in Lybia :DD

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/libyan-government-investigate-slave-auctions-african-migrants/

youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34

The price is 400 dollars each nigger.

They have already enslaved and killed 20 million niggers in the past and no one talks about it maybe this time people will know how malefic muslims are :DDD

Do you think arabs would enslave white people if they could ?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
youtube.com/watch?v=4rTkojpyW9I
youtube.com/watch?v=PVSqg_glUJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do you think arabs would enslave white people if they could ?

I think they already do that in fr*nce

>The price is 400 dollars each nigger.

Overpriced.

>21th

Based Sandniggers.

I guess niggers are something that both Hadjis and NatSocs agree on.

"Twenty onth", that sounds cool.

"Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."

Ibn Khaldun 14th century

Based Arabs

why not print out and spread this shit in black communities?
project redpill the niggers.

They do in Russia. They make them work in brick factories in dagestan.

I can buy a honeybee colony for $100. How the fuck is this thing worth 4 times that?

It's buzzing hard last few days, many football players have made this sign this week end :D

there was a riot today in Paris near Lybia consulate, thousands of niggers have manifested :D

Theyre actually cheaper today than theyve ever been. Guess the nog market will never recover

>my fucking sides

or it means its the perfect time to invest in nogs.
nogs are the new bitcoin.

Just use farm animals they work more and bitch less.

>arab muslims enslaving muslim niggers
niggers in europe are probably wondering why their same god is doing this. lol

Thanks Obama

>Two days ago I saw a story that'd redpill them nogs, you wanta get outta heah you tawk to meh..

Underrated

Miss me yet?

I don't care what they do with them just keep them outta Europe and America. We already have to many negroes here as it is.

400 dollars is too much for outdated farm equipment.

yes

what's the surprise here?
It has been known for years now that there are slaves in Saudi Arabia and other counties throughout the world.

Is it just because there is footage of it?
I can't stand these reactionary media, their heads are so far up their asses. They only care about shit once it's in the open and they can't ignore it anymore. Arab countries and some in Asia are absolute shit holes and should be completely eradicated.

Is there even any point to enslaving someone in the 21st century? It's not really economically feasible. I mean, you have to feed them, clothe them, and the work they do is menial. It seems like slavery is only good if you want to destroy peoples hope. Are the Muslims really that sadistic?

Quite literally true

No. Don't do this. It can only lead to another influx of migrants to the civilized world.
They're doing Allah's work user.

boycott muslim companies? more like hide JIDF posts

oh my, i wonder whose fault lybia is?

>$400 a head
You can work them to death for a week without feeding them and still see a return on your investment.

isn't the guy holding the pistol a social media celebrity who parties with sluts?

American Blacks have this idea in their head that they look like default Muslims. I have tried to explain to some of them that in every war or conflict, they are at the very bottom of the totem pole. They are literally always the first to die.

I read a book written by this Special Forces guy who went into Iraq and Afghanistan. He claimed they put all the Black men at the bottom of this mountain, so when they went to clear the mountain they would die first. He even said that this perfectly illustrated that there is a racial caste system within the Islam.

>Are the muslims really that sadistic?

No, they're just reading the Quran

Mohammed was definitely ancaps

Dan blizerian really does travel a lot.

Ayy guess who ain't bailing you niggers out of this shit again.

Yes, they did it before. They used to raid the Mediterranean coast in search of slaves. Also during the occupation of the Iberian Peninsula they taxed Christians, what you think they did when people couldn't pay?

Yeah, Dan Bilzerian.

Pretty damn sure they would if they got the numbers. This is why we need to dill into normies' heads that Muslim/Arab immigration is a BAD IDEA.

Also, we can use leftists' soft spot for niggers and show them these Arabs abusing nigs to make the left hate Arabs and Islam in general.

>Used to raid the Mediterranean coast in search of slaves

Coming to a Spanish trailer park near you

lolol watch till the end. they're migrants trying to get into Europe via Libyan smugglers. they run out of money to pay the smugglers and are then sold as slaves.

They dont call blacks abeed in arabic for nothing. And they are probably going to do the same thing in the west

>$400

sounds kind of like a lot.... have they been fixed and had all their shots, properly deloused?

Im still not seeing a problem here. All day long i see nigger hate threads, nigger this, nigger that. And now Sup Forums finds out some shitskins are enslaving and killing these migrants no body cares about, and its a problem?
So islam is inherently racist. They're doing what most white people here want done. I wouldn't go as far publicly supporting it, but I'm also not going to say this is a bad thing.

where the whitepapers at!
i can't see any white paper!
does nigger support atom swap?

F

kek

come one man... be tolerant, the world is perfect if we accept everyone

BAMP

No, just the white women

>t. am arab

Why do you think Spain is full of olive skinned "white people" they used the women as sex slaves.

If you work for a living and your taxes go to support Arab refugees, guess what?

I respect this man

Best thing Hillary Clinton did in office was Libya and that's why I voted for her.

>twenty one unth

Arabs have enslaved white people for hundreds of years. Millions of Europeans were kidnapped, enslaved and transported to the East.

You have to go back, Mehmet.

is ISIS just a bunch of guys playing rust irl?

some wealthy ones probably already have ig thots as concubines.

>white-only communities
>black slaves

Pick one and only one.

I would pay isis $400 to watch them kill niggers all day. Thats what they really should do.

Simple truth is that anyone would enslave anyone if they had the chance. They play the "no, I'm a complete pacifist and just want everyone to get along!" meme while they have no power, but the second they even get a taste they do a complete 360. See: Modern day SJWs.

The French imperialists will pay.

;_;7

Lots of likes on the vid i noticed. Is that your doing my fellow autists or are people nostagic of good old times ?

He was a great leader. Among the best arabs ever had. But blame the (((french))) imperialists for this. Bhl, sarkozy, etc

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

>Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.

>The email identifies French President Nicholas Sarkozy as leading the attack on Libya with five specific purposes in mind: to obtain Libyan oil, ensure French influence in the region, increase Sarkozy’s reputation domestically, assert French military power, and to prevent Gaddafi’s influence in what is considered “Francophone Africa.”

I'm only pointing out that many of them are deluded about Islam. Then again, most Western people are deluded about Islam.

I don't want to enslave or harm Black people. I just want them to go away and live their own lives in Africa.

so niggers have value again

>Arabs are doing it again, they are buying and selling migrants going to europe KEK in Lybia :DD
you know what they do to their property? they neuter them

I agree completely about the delusion regarding islam. But show these videos to the left and i can guarantee you your likely response will be
>hurr durr not all mudslimes
And look, not to be that insensitive edgelord, but these are migtants theyre enslaving. They're not traveling to capture any, so as far as im concerned, theyre hostile invaders. Libya is not obligated to look out for their safety and well being.

Holy shit.

We should crowdsource to buy them all, hire them, and order them to commit suicide.

Is there a way?

Meanwhile lefties will blame white people for slavery and claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

Liberals aren't leftist, and they get the bullet too.

Official reasons.
Sarkozy would not write " my fellow zionist and masonic friends, lets plunder lybia with the shiny new toys (((Dassault))) provided, cover up the bribes taken from gaddfhi to help me finance my election, and while we are at it, lets put the region into complete chaos to advance our push for masds immigration to ensure the sucess of the kalergi plan. Oc we will share the massive gold and oil reserves between our companies".
Would he ?
Nah, its all for the greatness of France and human rights.

And Francafrique moola.

they did enslave white ppl throu history u stupid frogeater.

That too. But it doesnt benefits france in any way. Just big banks and companies. And their owners. Who are not catholic, believe me.
I dont have to teach that to a marxist, i think.

Powerful endorsement for beretta.

>May Allah be by your side
They are enslaving these subhuman niggers in the name of Allah, stupid nigger

Where are these migrants fleeing from and why? I swear the vast majority of them have to be 'migrating' for the gibs

>an auction of human beans
HAHAHAHA

Fuck this bitch. Look at how eager those niggers are.

What a retard. Slavery is perfectly fine for Allah. Praying to him to stop it won't help. And accepting a slave religion as a black person is stupidity level over 9000

Saudi Prince beats up sex servant in an elevator
youtube.com/watch?v=4rTkojpyW9I

Poo gets whipped
youtube.com/watch?v=PVSqg_glUJA

Where are the SEX SLAVES?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They should sell puppies instead, its more profit

/r/ing those old Arab quotes about niggers from the 12th century

JEWS ARE ENSLAVING HUMANITY IN THE 21st Century....

They took 1.5 million from the 16th to 19th century

why do you think race matters? YES THEY WOULD??

Hmmm always wanted a px4 storm

>Low i.q. Tyrone expects to smash prime white pussy in Germany
>ends up sucking Sadiq Khan's micro cock instead

SHEEEEEIIIT

>The price is 400 dollars each nigger.
Surely there's haggle room? This nigger is clearly damaged. I'm not paying full price for a damaged product.

Unsurprisingly you're an idiot.

This thread is racist! You buy iphone each year but do not want to spend 400 for a better product!

There is a video, secretly filmed, by some charity group of muzzies buying naked black women as sex slaves.They were examining them, like an auction and it was real.

If I remember correctly it was originally uploaded to a website you can no longer find on clearnet called "dark scandals", it was shut down after the owner got doxxed.

entire website was dedicated to real rape, blackmail, trojan horsing women, hidden cams etc...

You can still find on the dark web, but they want to charge you for the video collections.

Honestly, 400 USD for one single nigger. Way too much.
I would not spend more than 50 USD for such a shitskinler.
I do understand they are so upset about this. It's simply ripping of people. Totally overpriced.

I guess I have a start-up idea for you my /pol friend. Pic strongly related.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

Based arabs.