Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews own finance, media, medicine, law
They're better people than you

Yummy burger foreskins gibme

Uncut dicks look fucking gross

plz stop bullying

worse than that, a cereal man didnt want them to fap. at least they didnt get the other option

>a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

>born and bred into the (((System)))
>(((System))) is being upheld and defended from within
>you're the problem

In Nazi Germany they checked dicks to find a kike who melds into the crowd. To remove this very effective method kikes started pushing circumcision of goyim. So basically most burgers here got their dicks carved up as a measure for Shlomo's security in case goyim will get tired of his shit again. Although i think it's redundant measure, as goy so obedient to their masters than he willingly lets them mutilate him cannot possibly pose danger.

>europoors will eat dick cheese for sustenance

>Being this obsessed with the dicks of other men.
I know you Yuros are complete faggots, but at least try to hide your faggotry.

>amerimutts will defend this
Never forgetti
#metoo

And Muslims as well

>b-but is much cleaner

>jews literally control every aspect of my life
>therefore its ok that i mutilate my genitals based on their backward desertcult traditions

the absolute state of amerimutt justification

they're a fucking jew colony

Shut up, anteater dick.

In America only poor people have foreskin, because they were born in a charity hospital. This has changed recently, since Obama was elected and is purely an option at most hospitals now. Europe is doomed to suffer the black plague, which is transmitted via the uncircumcised penis of African males fucking their women.

American with a unmutalated cock reporting in. No clue what's wrong with Americans and this shit thank god my parents didn't fall for kike tricks.

So which is it, don't Americans know how to wash their dicks, or are you so fat that you are physically unable to?

Circumcision is not merely a Jewish tradition. It is also a ritual procedure signifying a boy's entry into manhood in the Kalahari Bushmen. They use a sharpened stone and if the boy shows any weakness, then he is expelled from his tribe.

At least we don't need lotion to fap.

We don’t defend this, honestly this is one of the most heinous things going on in the Anglo-Saxon world and in particular amongst American baby boys. The fucking eternal kike that is Satan really is the master of the Jews for what they do to children

It's a fact though. If you were a wanted man and your most distinguishable feature was the fact you had two noses, and by pure coincidence there was a town of freaks where everyone had two noses, would you go there or would you go where people only one nose?
I'm not saying that's the only reason because it isn't (true fact, goys can't serve Jews if they're uncut because it's considered unclean, amongst other reasons). (((They))) don't do things for one reason, (((they))) try to kill as many (((birds))) as possible with as few (((stones))) as possible, because all they ever do is cut corners. Do you really think (((9/11))) happened just for oil?
Then again I'm not sure how serious to take you with that flag.

>American who accepts his subhuman role as the jews cocksucker

This was their plan all along

>Anglo-Saxon world

For once the Brits aren't more cucked than we are.

>my dad
>slav
>decided to go full orthodox shortly before having me
>cut my dick skin off
If I was born like 2 years earlier...

>Only 1st world countries to get high rates od circumcision are Canada, USA and Straya
>They all known to be kings of shitposting
Coincidence? I think not.

#nottomyfuckingsons

>burgers ACTUALLY believe in Christianity
>based on JEWISH religious practices

Europe had high circumcision rates in the early 1900sjn when they were actually Christian as well. They left God's light in favor of state secularism and now they're being conquered by Muslims.

It started right after the civil war. It was pushed as a health measure during first wave feminism. Once those bitches got the sewing machine and washing machine they started wanting more power so they subconsciously multilated their sons.

> [Citation needed]

Jokes on you my parents decided not to have me cut

In the fourth grade there was this kid in my class who got a penis infection in between his dickhead and his foreskin because his dad never told him how to clean his penis lol. If you guys want to know the real reason why it has to do with pseudoscience from the 1900's where (((Scientists))) stated that getting circumcised helped prevent the spread of STD's. It's all bullshit and we know it but American dads basically say "Muh son's dick" and force them to get circumcised.

20-80 is a large margin
I don't think it's that common here, I've always heard it's way more common in the US

25% or so men here are uncircumsized

It's actually way less common nowadays than people think.

My mom is a filthy heathen and didn't have me circumcised

>We are created in God's perfect image
>Well except for that one bit on your dick, better cut it off

Really makes you think

>Caring about what another man's penis looks like
Use the LGBT flag you absolute faggots

"user, what's going on big guy? You just saged this thread."

>Britcucks ACTUALLY have the nerve to talk shit about other countries

Why don't you go watch this year's Christmas commercials?

This is an acceptable post coming from any country BUT FUCKING SWEDEN

Tfw all redpilled nationalist movements are BANNED in britland

I'm Icelandic btw, I just study here. And yes, even fucking Sweden is less cucked than you arrogant cunts :D Think about that for a second.

Female reporting in. I would not fuck you.

show vagene

do milk

No one cares what a disgusting roastie who prefers kike dicks thinks. I bet you fuck niggers too.

>Uncut dicks look fucking gross
That's all you jewish Amerimutts can say but we can pull our foreskin back and we still have all our sensitivity

its not even tradition anymore
its just plain stupidity

yes, the human male dick gets cheesy as fuck if you dont wash it.
but we have these inventions now and shit. like hot running water and soap.
real strange fucking shit that didnt exist back during the 12 tribes of israel and joseph n shit

Im a circumcised american and I dont defend it. I noticed something was wrong at age 12 without even knowing anything of uncircumcised penises. Totally against it. Male baby cruelty.

>mfw I recall watching some low quality shitty am*rimutt tv show and a girl said she wouldn't suck uncut dicks because they are gross
>mfw millions of am*rishits watch that tv show and are unconciously brainwashed and the owner of the channel and director of that show are both kikes

The worst part is that our parents save it for when we turn 13 and we have to eat it in front of everyone, these ancient rituals need to go.

>tfw Colombian spic
>have phimosis
>get circumcised
>miss my foreskin
Fucking phimosis. ;_;

Yes I agree achmed, dicks should be cut like the quran teaches us.