This object recently passed our solar system...

This object recently passed our solar system, It's named Oumaumau and It's predicted it's the size of the statue of liberty.

I wonder what it's story is.

Also god doesn't exist. Grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/science/conspiracy-theorists-refuse-accept-end-11558017
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5103595/Fast-moving-mystery-object-flashes-Heathrow-Airport.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Space turd

your mom farted and shot her favorite vibrator across the galaxy lmao

>Artist rendition
Not really sure what they are hiding. Just, ya now, show the fucking picture THEN an artist rendition next to it.

It's actually a Spaceship containing a civilisation of Afroscientists who will be returning to earth to bring peace and equality that was destroyed by the white man

It’s obviously a giant space joint.

Why do they think it's shaped like that?

God dropped his dildo.

just a chunk of ice, something really boring.

The real images are... boring.

they think it is 10x longer than it is tall because it has a broader range in change in brightness, whereas, i would assume a rounder object is more uniform in brightness (because each side is more like the other sides) as it spins

>tfw other solar systems start sending you giant coffin nails

I'd guess it's a piece from a object (planet, bigger asteroid etc. But the weird thing is it doesn't spin or anything. It's just flying still on a straight line through space.

>early calculations of the orbit suggest the object is expected to pass well within the rings of saturn on its exit path from our solar sytem late next year

THE ROD AND THE RING

It does spin? Where did you read that from?

>EU
>I wonder what it is, but won't give fund to research
>I dislike religion, but I am not the soviet union in blue

It is spinning, isn't it?

how dare you! this is a christian board!!!

but yeah Sup Forums cucks are monumental retards.

I hope it slows down... remains for a while, then continues on. Confuse the fuck out of everyone.

looks like a huge log of shit

must be yaldabaoth or one of his kids lel

i hope it rotates and reveals it was just a giant swastika and we were viewing it from the wrong angle.

This. It's the return of Yakub to punish all non-afromelaninated white devils

Huh, translated from Hawaiian to English, it means "hiding".

A virus that makes psychic space zombies may be on board.

nope. It means "scout".

O FUGGGGGGGGGGGG

There is one God who gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ for our sins.

Space fedora coming to greet you

Let me correct myself. The article I read was back from when it was revealed and just a theory. It's been confirmed very recently it's a special asteroid.

It does rotate But doesn't have any dust or gas loke other asteroids observed.

>Also god doesn't exist. Grow up.
Isaac Newton, James Clerk Maxwell, Blaise Pascal...all thought otherwise. You smarter than them, Achmed?

>kek

Indian space probe? shaped like giant POO

Hahahaha

>compare real image and artist's render

Nailed it.

It means something of the line "first contact"

>Oumaumau
I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

BLACKED

>Oumaumau
WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIIET

Everyone judging how it looks because some faggot drew a turd
First contact with ayy lmaos

>Also god doesn't exist
Ah, another patrician Rick and Morty enthusiast I see?

Weird that this happened on the same day the reptilian humanoid conspiracy lot predicted the arrival of their mother planet or whatever.

mirror.co.uk/science/conspiracy-theorists-refuse-accept-end-11558017

I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PIECE OF BORING SPACE JUNK, MORTY! I'M OUMAUMAU RIIIIIIIICK!!!

The first shot.

OMFG so fucking funny dude thats a good joke are you Dane Cook or something? You managed to combine a mom joke with dildos AND farts! Fuck me thats good.

Jesus Christ did you actually just make This?

How can meteoroids even compete?

Nigger.

NANI?!

HA HA HA!

Where's the science articles about the space rock? And why do anons think it's realated to ayy lmaos if it's just a rock and not a space cruiser?

>Oumaumau
Well everybody's heard, about the bird

It was coming to pick up its fleshlight

I asked this exact question last night.
W.T.F

Fucking nice! ASSteroids better watch out!

The Lance of longinus. ..

Mon Calamari confirmed?

How does he do it?? It's such a smart joke. Like, where does he get that from? Such a funny, funny guy!

>Argentinian sub disappears
>Similar object appears in space
>Still thinking we're not in an inter-dimensional war

What would happen if it actually disturbed and fucked Saturn's rings or what if crashed into the cube on Saturn? This is curious.

Because they're literally about 3 pixels. It's just like when people say "user, look at this amazing photo of this nebula!" and it looks like something from a sci-fi movie. That's because it more or less is that and the actual photo is a few grey pixels on a black background. The rest is (((artist's interpretation))).

bbc ayyyyys comin to get ur white women Sup Forums!

The gaps in the debris in the rings is so vast that the object would probably pass right through it without hitting anything. That's how big those rings are.

see
More like "The Schlong of LaKangus"

fugg

Double nigger

>Was most likely expelled through a black hole.

That explains the shaoe

>Astronomy community puts out another "sci-fi" inspired story with little to no facts or scientific value/merit in order to generate some advertisement revenue on their websites

SSDD

it's already been and exited the solar system, calm down T_D poster.

why is this posted on Sup Forums you faggots.
>>>/reddit/

Giant space Spike Lee joint

I know you guys are all joking but that actually wasn't an asteroid. it was the USSS Hillenkoetter. One day, you'll all find out about that ship and others like it and your fucking heads will explode.

It could hit an asteroid or something and fragment it but the debris would just rejoin the rings

True, but it wouldn't be anything visible. Shit collides in the rings all the time. Trust me, I've been through them.

What if it actually is a spaceship and NASA is just bullshitting us again

by rule, Hillary would have to become president. It's an obscure rule but it's fair

It is. It's the USSS Hillenkoetter. I shit you not.

o rlly

>I wonder what it's story is.
It's a rock...

damn that looks like a fat joint lol #420 #smokeweed

*wink*

this needs to be incorporated into SHITTED and Andy Sixx memes

I want some of what you're smoking

THEIR FUCKING HURLING SHIT AT US FUCKING SPACE WAR NOW

JOIN THE SPACE MARINES NOW WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED?!!!

It's made of rock and is the first confirmed interstellar object

I believe NASA invented thunder storms to cover up the sounds of space battles.

Google that ship name.

WOKE AF

It's actually really weird. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all. But This thing is probably Alien Made.

The Shape, what it's made out of, the Spin, the Speed, it's trajectory, it's all very very bizarre. Whatever It's made out of is more hardened than military steel. It's rotating at an incredibly low rate, it approached the sun at the right angle at the right time to give it a gravity break, looped around the sun just right at earth, then used earth's gravity to loop around again out of the solar system.

The chances of it doing all those things and being made out of whatever it is, the shape of the fucking thing...

It's too much of a coincidence.

>makes unprovable opinion
>anyone who doesn't agree needs to grow what is projection

it has begun. the ayyy lmaos are invading
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5103595/Fast-moving-mystery-object-flashes-Heathrow-Airport.html

You're half right.