You see theese? they're real men. not cry babies who sit on the computer and cry about muslims...

you see theese? they're real men. not cry babies who sit on the computer and cry about muslims. how about u go outside and do something? oh wait ur all to sacred to anything.... how pathetic...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just I thought scared of a real man...

>am nazi
>see thread
>scared of thread
>

awooooooooooooooooGA
a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Ur not eavn tryign u fag watch vis

stay away trolls... thats my black bueatiful big momma

>
mfw the left DESTROY Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the #1 interwoven sub internet culture that has infiltrated western youth, everywhere there is resistance to brain less leftism and acceptance of illigal immigration

you are traitors and you will hang within my lifetime

insultme? neterlands

oh. it's ISIS 2.0

hiding a penis?

aren't most of them trannys? did you just assume their gender. what a fucking nazi you are. you deserved to be punched by a 10" dicked tranny named Beverly

>real men
you're pretty misogynist for an antifa

I mean...he’s kinda right, guise

put the wellingtons on... youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

A reminder antifa supports Israel and never goes after actual fascists

No

A real man fights for what is right and is not easily influenced by the corrupt. He fights without a mask because he wishes others to see that he is human like they are, yet do his great deeds to show that they are in fact possible. He is not perplexed by idenity politics because he knows rightiousness, like it's progeniter, has no true form. However he knows the same of evil and will not kneel before them. He needs not lie because he does not need confusion to thrive, only hard work and faith. Nor does he sit in ignorane of the fact because he want them to be wrong. For if knowledge is constantly expanding, so must his mind and worldview. yet firm and unyeilding on his path to rightiousness.

Antifa are NOT men.

They are monsters.
and monsters must be put to death.

Name the place soy boy I will personally fuck up as many of you as are willing to come meet me, no weapons

the refugees and Muslims will shit on you

this thread

>real men

I thought antifa was pro immigration? What am i missing?

>sacred
you fucked up the spelling on a shitpost thread.

At least you know we are sacred fuck you bitch

so, you are asking me to go out and start shooting these fuckers? You want civil war?
And you call me scared and stupid for not doing that?

oookay, maybe its the right wing that has gotten smarter and no more bald skinhead nazi idiots.

If those are real men why arent they working and supporting their loved ones lol and instead are running around destroying things like children having a tantrum?

i am not scared, i will fite u IRL any time, cunt

HAMBUÄRG :DDDDDD

Gas kikes race war now.

Eat all the onions you can while you still can! Fuck Jews.

Keep poking the bear antifa fags, keep poking the bear

You see that? That's why none of you pussies are in my area.

>real men

oy vey I thought you guys were supposed to be against traditional gender roles

>they do PR shoots
let me tell you sweetie
OPSEC is more important than being some fag for your online friends