Truth

Assad must go. He used chemical weapons against innocent civilians and Russia helped them with that and even assisted them. This is why they are so much against UN's investigation into it. Both Russia and current Syrian government are global terrorists.
Syria should be divided between Syrian democratic opposition and Israel.
Whole Middle East should be divided into Saudis' and Israeli spheres of influence.

bump

Truth: OP likes cocks.

Ok (((Ivan)))

Not in this life, Novotny.

>implying russia dindunuffin
>implying USA , Israel and and others dindunuffin
k (((ivan)))

bump

>against innocent civilians
lol you dumbfuck

Shutup faggot, it was Assad who initially requested an unbiased investigation into the chemical weapons attack soon after it happened and the US vetoed it.

Now that Syria and Russia see that the US have managed to buy out the UN and OPCW, they don't need that bullshit anymore.

Fuck off kike, get out of Russia.
Assad has won, your proxies are destroyed.
Sad!

I'm bored................. Assad must go? Yeah sure ok, what time?

Not Thursday though, I've got a date

>Assad has won
No he did not, Ivan. He won't be allowed to stay after the war against ISIS is over.

He wont be sodomized to death with a bayonet or get the rope either.

Judging by the situation Assad has been in i think things are looking good for him. He got hot qt wife and an education to fall back onto

Kill yourself you fucking jew

>Whole Middle East should be divided into Saudis' and Israeli spheres of influence

>Starting your sentence with "Assad must go."

It was nice knowing you OP.

Zhid.

>Assad must go. He used chemical weapons against innocent civilians and Russia helped them with that and even assisted them. This is why they are so much against UN's investigation into it. >Both Russia and current Syrian government are global terrorists.
>Syria should be divided between Syrian democratic opposition and Israel.
>Whole Middle East should be divided into Saudis' and Israeli spheres of influence.

Assad defeated ISIS, he gets to stay.

Another Zionist Troll 4 Israel is awarded to this shitposter.
Get back to Stolenland AKA Israel where U can shoot pregnant women in the stomach in kids in the head and get a medal.

They recoil when I say Zhid.

not my country, not my problem.

>Whole middle Easte should be divided by a bomb

you forgot something (((Ivan)))

All proven lies thanks to our usa CIA. Russia busted their ass and handed ass to barry obama! Remember? Thiught so

wow no shit sherlock. Trump's too much of a pusssy to do shit about them.