WWW.Working!!

How does the spin-off compare to the last 3 seasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178830920.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178891396.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than 1&2 but not as good as 3

Girls are cute as fuck

>spin-off

Here we go again.
It's good, just like the first anime.

It's a lot faster paced

It's bad, I wasn't expecting anyhing great, but this is even worse than I expected

So are you

>n-no u

Great comeback user

better

worse

I expected some good stuff after ep 1 and 2 but it became stale really quick.
Same jokes with little variation and absolutely no pacing for them. Come the fuck on.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178830920.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178891396.webm

Based Nana.

Other than Poplar and Yamada, the new series is better in every way.

It's bad, really bad.

i believe this will just get 1 cour.

then, the real treat happens: WWW.Working! x Working!!! slice of life crossover series.

Why is Hana so perfect?

I don't even remember what the last main love interest looked like

New girl is 100% better

and is god tier

I miss old characters though, but I like the new characters as well

Is the ghost girl the new yamada?

Nah, at most that'll be season finalle or BD special.

>Two Alpha Male MC's in one season
>Manager eating death chocolate with no issue

I don't think I could handle it

it's terrible

>cute
>genki
>Tomatsu Haruka

Am I supposed to like rich girl?

The jokes really do get stale quick. They can't go 5 seconds without mentioning chocolate. The girls are all rather nice but the guys are so fucking awful besides Higashida.

Her VA really does it for me.

I don't know what else she's done but she's god tier

I admit the show's a bit dull, but kudos to them for scrapping the old cast and not piling this lot on top of them.

Dog days tried to just add more and more characters without getting rid of anyone and look how that ended up.

Do they know about our big brown nipples meme?

Only if you're a masochist.

The guys are really stale besides poor guy.

What other guys are there?

The other kitchen guy?

Is there another kitchen guy?

Oh the manager is also a guy too.

The foreigner is funny though

SAO's Asuna among many other roles.

What the fuck is this meme, by the way?

Girls are perfect and made of love

Too perfect that they over shadow the guys who are more like typical male Japs i.e. afraid of everything and not very domineering rip Tojo

First show had an equal cast

But overall I'd rate them the same with this show being a bit better since I like the girls better

Better

I think it took a little longer than expected to get it's footing, but I think in the past 2-3 episodes it's really been deserving of my attention and I actually seem to care more about the characters than be upset that it isn't the original cast. It's a solid slice of life

Higashida being a generic tsukomi is downscale from the original Working, but I much prefer how the relationships in this series proceeded along much faster. It's nice seeing them in the process of dating for once.

Worse.

When is servant X Service S2?

I love and it want more of this crew.

There isn't going to be more though, is there?

This. I loved SxS way more than working and this spin off.

It's super hit or miss. The jokes are either great and can be freely used multiple times, like the chocolate one, without getting old or they never hit at all, like the poorfag jokes or the creepy smile.

Same with the characters, for example, Miyakoshi is fantastic, but the blond haired chef is useless.

nope

Less well-rounded and didn't have a similar charm of previous Working, but I still find it entertaining nevertheless.

>Other than Poplar and Yamada

No fucking way is this manager better than the sukeban with the scandalous butt.

I need more Rooshee in my life.

It's worse but the last few episodes have been quite good. The first few were boring. The original cast still was better. Richgirl and Debtfag are super annoying.

Even in fucking Poland you don't inherit your parents' debts? Is Japan really so fucked up?

Glorious japanese family business folded 1000 times

I actually like it more. Maybe I'm just in the mood atm.

It can be good if you're not a shipfag like me. The pairings in the other series were actually good and I rooted for them to get together. In this one most of the guys are spineless faggots and they don't go well romantically at all with the girls they are paired with.

I just hope my boy Saiki won't be tainted.

hey at least it didn't take 3 fucking seasons for Adachi to confess to his girl

>each couple get a wedding-themed cover
Huh, I guess vol.6 will be the final then.

>long hair
Disgusting.

Adachi and Muranushi seem like they'll end up in as bad a relationship as manager and cosplay girl from Servant.

poorfag x rich bitch OPT?

>long hair
Fabulous, i want to see it in the show

Better than 1, not as good as 2 and 3.

>spin-off
But this is the original user

It's really taxing trying to like the new cast.

We'll see it at the end hopefully, though what I want to see the most is Miyakoshi kissed Higashida at the cheek

Yamada-san deserves love and affection

God, why was her retarded third person speak so damn adorable?

No shd doesn't.

Miyakoshi is cute!
CUTE!

>long hair
>those hanas

muh

Yanagibi deserves more love and screen time

I can't help but get a kick out of the twisted love on display.

Yanagibi > Yamada

discuss?

She's like Yamada, but has a better voice and looks cuter.
She also doesn't ask anyone to do praise her like Yamashit did.

I love the OP of the anime, all seasons

someone has the crossover pic of april fools? I want to see the www. with good desing.

watched the first episode and dropped it.

fucking loved the other 3 seasons of working.

3rd yamada a BEST!

This one?

Had to drop it after 6 episodes, the characters and jokes got pretty lame not to mention repetitive as fuck.

>takanashi has boobs
since when?

Just because she eats a lot doesn't mean she has no sense of taste, user.

What if the main theme of the episode is:
Manager eats death chocolate. The usual death happens. She loses her appetite for sweet things. Yachiyo and Otoo panic. Higashida smiles at the fact that someone else knows his pain.

So they took the character from the sixth sense and turned him into an anime girl?

Mitsuki in Working Inu-gumi

Asuna in SAO

Lala in TLR

Go away, old and busted

Higashida>Pedo
Miyakoshi and Poplar are great in their own ways
Saiki>Natto
ParfaitManager>PushoverManager

In general, I like the interactions between the characters in the new one better, though Rich Cunt is boring

Got sick of the cast and the jokes halfway through and dropped it. Would rather have had another season of SxS.

It's never gonna have another season, never ever.
The source material is short as fuck, already ended and the anime already gone through most of it.

I find it boring and sometimes even a chore to watch, but the first season had a weak start too so I'm giving it a chance anyways.

She was Nagi from Kannagi (in before slut memes)

its worse, i hate the jokes about chocolate. also saint valentine makes the show so much worse. with all the other working's i was surprised that i didnt get sick of it but with this it got old fast. oh and the ending song is bad, 1st time not liking a working song. im just watching it for the rich girl and the ghost girl

Rose tinted goggles on? hell no

off? Just as good if not better

I say this as someone who watched both back to back with no prior experience

>expecting different jokes with the same writers

nothing else needs to be said here

I wonder what kind of sounds Yanagiba would make if she was getting mating pressed.

She's got such a quiet, whispery voice, so I'm curious what kind of moans she would make if someone just went in all the way at once.

I want this baka