Why did you idiots support him

PRAISE KEK BASED BLACK GUY PLAYING 5D Chess and Nigger Nigger Nigger

Fuck you there's more boards that aren't just Sup Forums for racists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=RMbAANfUJhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This doesn’t relate to Trump at all.

oh no, i really wanted government forcing private companies to sell certain products certain ways. darn it

Newcucks from r/The_Donald are too newfag to remember Sup Forums's response to SOPA and PIPA

Within a year Sup Forums will deny ever having supported this. It happened with microtransactions and software piracy. Sup Forums went from "s-stop pirating software you nihilistic degenerates" to "w-why didn't you listen to our warnings about jewish companies" when the tide turned on them so hard it became indefensible.

So if you haven't already, there's a bot you can text, that helps you write an email or a fax, free of charge, to your senator, or governor. Text "resist" to "504-09" and it'll ask you some questions, then you're onto writing. From another thread a few weeks ago, someone posted this message, and it think it's a great one to send.

"Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech and democracy on the Internet.

Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture.

Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all."

I'd love to credit the user, but have lost the comment, but please, go send some faxes, show your politicians you want net neutrality to stay.

oh no, i really wanted giant monopolies controlled by the government to tell me that i can only access certain things by paying extra money

How so?

How does it?

it's his FCC chairman

How does that make it his fault? Trump didn’t tell him to do it.

>net neutrality is the exact opposite of net neutrality

We can't have laws against murder, what if the Government makes "The Purge" real?

If government has the right to ban murder, it means the next step is they will kill you.

if he doesn't veto it when it comes to him, can we finally blame him for something?

what are you even saying? there are literally no benefits to repealing NN

Trump didn't do this its the fcc cucks that's been trying to do this for years...

>Control over the internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day
By giving control to a government that's owned by corporations.

>OP is a retard

Net neutrality is a censorship program, sponsored by Google, Facebook, Twatter, Rebbit, et. al, and the Democrat Party.

who do you think appointed the people in the FCC?

This. Companies and the FCC have wanted money for net usage for awhile now.

There is way too much shilling for NN right now to be organic. This shit is being pushed from somewhere.

the repeal of NN is the censorship of the internet by the internet companies.

How does NN censor anything?

Really, if you consider yourself in any way "anti-SJW," think about it this way: do you want Verizon or Comcast's "diversity president" to decide what qualifies as a "hate site" that they don't anyone accessing on their network, because it would tarnish their corporate image? I mean, aside from it baldly being about them getting more of your money, that is probably the biggest danger. Not the government limiting your speech. Corporate boards doing it. And if you don't like it, too bad. That is just the wisdom of "the market." Verizon is not able to withhold your first amendment rights, because they are a private company. Think about the threads here about Twitter/Patreon/CloudFlare/HostGator

>you can't tell me not to ban right wingers or steal their domain names, I'm a private company, I do what I want
>pls support net neutrality
get fucked.
the internet needs to be destroyed and built anew with a lot fewer normies.

No, I agree with you.

I'm taking the logic of "net neutrality = "foot in the door" for censorship" and applying it elsewhere to show how dumb it is.

> if he doesn't veto it when it comes to him, can we finally blame him for something?

yes

what the hell is NN censoring right now?

commander thoress the time has come....

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo

there's so much shilling and counter-shilling I have no idea what side I should support

Dumb niggers. NN isn't the censorship, it's a corporate handout to the companies doing the censoring.

But you know that already.

Not a damn thing, anti NN is just anti "reddit culture" contrarianism.

Reddit could go full JQ tonight and tomorrow these same fools would donate money to the ADL.

Why do amerishits fight monopolies by implementing retarded regulations instead of actually fighting monopolies?
Oh because politicians are owned by those monopolies thats why.

Tell me. How did the internet survive before Net Neutrality?

Also, how come we are surviving without it right now?

>it's a corporate handout
handout of what?
>the companies doing the censoring.
censoring, such as?

It band ISPs from throttling and charging money to stop it, which saves the hundreds of millions of dollars essentially.

>but muh reddit conspiracy meme of cable tv packages

Nope.

5 clams for youtube
5 clams for 4 chan

only place i go.
great nigga, i don't care.

oh shit 5 for steam, i need that too.

>They want to remove net neutrality (and control who, what, and how fast information is consumed)
>Comcast and Time Warner want to merge (They will control nearly all internet infrastructure and media in the US when/if they do)
>Rupert Murdoch wants to own CNN (Already owns FOX; he’ll be able to manipulate both sides)

Make no mistake. This is about the elites keeping control of the flow of information and media/control over the minds of the population. It is all coalescing.

>Sup Forums is a hive mind
>everyone on Sup Forums got the same opinion

kill your self

i.e Sup Forums will start drifting from capitalism towards anti-capitalism and will redirect their rage against the guy responsible for that, Trump and his right wing party

I can agree with you there

Be suspicious.

Holy shit stop with THIS FUCKING MEME RESPONSE this shit is the fucking equivalent of a smug liberal acting like they're right JUST FUCK OFF HOLY FUCK

The days of the wild and free internet most of us enjoyed growing up with are coming to an end.

The state/media powers are moving to bring it all under regulation and control.

Yup

Yep . Niggerbama's (((net neutrality))) was the first step

>signed oldfag
I've seen Sup Forumstards on here say they started coming on Sup Forums since 2012 and afterwards claim they are 'old Sup Forums'. Your screencap is retarded, kill yourself.

They brute force it bit by bit too. They try, it gets rejected, they try again. They keep trying until it gets passed through into law.

oh shit 5 for amazon. is this on top of regular internet our replacing.

ISPfag here.
This is somewhat concerning. They're talking about removing the common carrier clause - which is part of the legal protection that shields ISPs from the legal consequences of the activities of their users.
Without this classification, ISPs seem to held to a higher legal standard, accountable for what their users do with their connection.
If that's the case, this will certainly lead to more proactive censorship to avoid liability.

how does a company save money by not being able to charge more? Thats the opposite.

I hope you people spamming these threads all day are at least getting paid by Netflix, Google or Amazon.

>mfw NN is getting repealed

one of the packages said google 5 clams. if you have everything? i guess not. i guess it will be locked. but you have all the rest of the internet?

do i get all the reject forums. too unpopular to sell.

How are we being censored, though? Large, ultra-rich companies saving money doesn't censor us

As shitty as most conspiracy theories are, this is pretty much on base, and it's shocking that a place like fucking Sup Forums (though this is Sup Forums) is suddenly entirely for it.

wait?
weren't they trying to kill net neutrality throughout Obumer's reign? Why wasn't it his fault then?
>mfw I spot Democrat hypocrisy and lies

There's noting anti-capitalist about these threads. People look at the proposed regulations, they see that their taxes or Internet tariffs or other spendings would increase, they give negative feedback.

The promise of Trump to the middle and working class was that they are going to earn more. When you earn more, you also eventually start spending more, that's just mow the market works. What happens now is that the middle/working class are proposed to first start paying more in taxes and bills, and are supposed to wait for the promised increase in earning. People are right in calling this bullshit.

This is retarded

(((They))) have been trying to kill Net Neutrality throughout the Bush era, throughout the Obama era, and they will continue to kill it until it becomes illegal to try to kill it. Why should the internet change?

Literally give me one good reason why it would be better to be unable to access certain websites without paying for them.

>BASED BLACK GUY

That's plebbit. This Sup Forums. Sage.

listen i'm just contemplating the ifs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMbAANfUJhI

>be libertarian
>brag everywhere about how much you do know economics
>what is two-part tariff
Seriously, opponents of net-neutrality, you are just as much voluntary jewed as sjw are (if not worse).

there are no ifs. why would you place your trust in comcast and verizon to do the right thing? that's just like...it makes no sense.

because they are never gonna give up. theve got all the money and power.

okay, they can keep trying as long as they keep failing. just giving in to them is about the dumbest thing anyone can do

It's not a conspiracy dipshit, it's not a matter of dem or republican. It's a matter of if whoever is in office in this country is someone fueled by greed. Obama put those regulations in place to block ISPs from having complete control. People who are swayed by money will be easily be swayed by this, dem or republican. In this case Ajit seems to be selling out to comcast and at&t

there is no political party associated with this. it's either you're with comcast and at&t or you like the internet the way it is. it doesn't matter if you're a SJW with hairy feminist armpits and calling men on twitter rapists or someone spouting nigger and jew on Sup Forums every day, i want the internet to be able to host your voice for it, you should have the right to be able to have your own website and not have an isp deem it's too controversial and block american consumer's access to it or throttle it

are you being serious

there is no situation in which giving them more power to fuck you over harder will ever benefit anybody

you know what they'd go after next? the ability to privately own a website at all, if they can already determine what websites you can go to then they will attack the ability to have a website at all unless it's through them

So if you haven't already, there's a bot you can text, that helps you write an email or a fax, free of charge, to your senator, or governor. Text "resist" to "504-09" and it'll ask you some questions, then you're onto writing. From another thread a few weeks ago, someone posted this message, and it think it's a great one to send.
"Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech and democracy on the Internet.
Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture.
Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all."
I'd love to credit the user, but have lost the comment, but please, go send some faxes, show your politicians you want net neutrality to stay.

Wrong. The benefits of repealing NN is for the ISPs. Billions can be made if the repeal goes through and you better believe the ISPs are paying ppl to vote to repeal it. This means we'll be paying an extra $20/mo just to play online games.

GREAT NOW Sup Forums DIES

ALL YOU NAZIS GET FUCKED

they're going to do it anyway you retard

>trump appoints fcc chairmen
>"its not trump's fault"

what?

there are no benefits to repealing NN for us. You're right that ISPs gain a lot, that's why it's fucking stupid

>we should just give up
wow how heroic of you
just kill yourself if you have nothing to live for

blaming it on Trump is what I have a problem with
companies are companies and will do what they want to do for their bottom line
your mistake is thinking that they care about you and the free stuff you want
they don't

realize that your interests are not aligned with the ISP, even though they need you as income, the vast majority of people will stick to a normal plan and WON"T GIVE A FUCK

making it a Trump issue robs you of all the supporters you could get against ISPs.

check plebbit, they are all crying: why are gamers hitting EA like they raped a child on national TV and not slamming this threat against net neutrality?

well let me remind you what you call Trump supporters and gamers alike: sexist homophobic misogynists
then you want help

you literally come in here and call Trump voters to blame and somehow expect this to work in your favour
are you a complete moron?

The internet funtioned just fine without it before. It's superflous at best and a moneysink at worst.

it's not censorship in the traditional definition of the word, but more of an implicit censorship. companies can buy bandwidth to load their products faster than others, effectively reducing smaller sites to a crawl at the cost to consumers

neet detected

on a board of betas, i have found the most beta

So much leddits in this tread

Let me sell you some methanol vodka and we'll see

> blaming it on Trump is what I have a problem with
Isn't the president the only elected official in the loop?

Here's the real redpill on the Net Neutrality shit: For the most part, things won't change. If it does get repealed, some ISPs may fuck around, but public backlash will be strong. And other companies will step up bigtime to counter them. Market forces will largely protect us.

However, shit like Sup Forums, which has no significant backer and is largely seen as a negative WILL get blocked or throttled into oblivion. Diehards on Sup Forums will refuse to blame daddy Trump but it won't really matter because, mark my words, within 1 year of NN getting dismantled Sup Forums is fucking gone inside the USA.

Both parties are exactly the sa-

It PROHIBITS ISPs from charging SV companies to turn off throttling.

Holy shit, are you fucking retarded? Do you even go to Sup Forums?

Wasn't this supported by the Obama Administration? Yeah, why the fuck is drumpf doing this

>There's noting anti-capitalist about these threads.
Lifting regulations with the intent of allowing the market to regulate itself is THE definition of free market capitalism. Putting the social concerns of people before that and enacting regulations not based on profits but based on those social concerns is the opposite of capitalism.

It just so happens that this place is exactly the latter while being the opposite of the former - you don't pay for anything here, not even access. What you have here however is one very serious social concern that you cannot solve anywhere else on the internet other than this website - free speech and the freedom to share whatever "copyrighted" content you desire, and people are willing to go through great lengths to preserve that no matter the cost because if this website goes down, the entire internet goes down. At its core Sup Forums is not capitalist and you'll soon start seeing that manifest slowly throughout the site, starting with Sup Forums who've had the most exposure to the ugly side of modern capitalism and have a very strong support for free non-proprietary "communist" software which is not made with the intent of profit. Sup Forums will shortly follow

Delusion. As long as Hiro is paying for hosting the site will be up

Race differences are real and everyone should be racist, you stupid fucking nigger.

The word "racist(s)" is so cringe to use now and will only get worse

But.. Where will we go?

No only republicans are obsessed with this retarded "free market" meme

You're a retard. Read what I wrote and try to understand what Net Neutrality is. The website will still be up, but American ISPs will block the website. This means the bulk of the websites traffic and userbase will be gone, save for the people who VPN.

very good answer. "ISPs are censoring us now so lets give them the power to completely pick and choose what we consume!!" is your argument

>doesn't get it this hard

i can't wait for you to not have internet

No, the pro-NN companies censor us. You clearly have been living under a rock.

I remember the Obama administration talking about making the Internet a utility.

It's literally the same guy Obongo had.
I just don't think Trump cares.

Reddit

>Delusion. As long as Hiro is paying for hosting the site will be up
This, just like dailystormer after that "incident" with the car.

How about you learn to think for yourself instead of just being an empty vessel for people to pump their shilling into?
I think reading your message finally convinced me I probably don't belong here
you people are so fucking obsessed with right vs left that you've stopped seeing the forest for the trees and go for anything daddy Trump tells you to do
boy, when you realize how hard he's been fucking you all there's going to be a huge awakening

In Portugal, with no net neutrality, internet providers are starting to split the net into packages.

b-but don't worry guys... this DEFINITELY won't happen in America...

>American ISPs will block the website
But they gain literally nothing from doing that?